Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (29)

Relevance
Selected Relevance

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Still no Resolution/Response for New Landline

My OP appears to be lost as I cannot locate it so creating a new post.  On Nov 27, I ordered landline service to current address.  Was provided phone number, service order number and connection date of Nov 29th.  No phone service as of today.  Have followed up multiple times with Customer Service, A

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

My phone was lost

Patrick [edited for privacy-please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbers, etc.] My phone was lost and had minutes need help to add my minutes to a different number

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How do I update Galaxy S5 to Lollipop!!

Hi all!! So today, my phone said I had the new sotware update, then it went to saying there was not enough room on the device. I went and cleared up enough room (2.32 GB), and the two diagonal arrows (one pointing one way the other pointing the other, it's the usual AT&T software update notification

Questions

Want to upgrade to higher internet speed!!!

The tech that installed my "Max Plus" internet was amazingly helpful. He said that I could upgrade to 45Mbps speeds, but when I initiated a chat to do so the lady said that was the highest available. I contacted the tech to relay what she said and he was dumbfounded and extremely adamant about me be

Questions

Phone has stopped working???

My phone won't send or recieve text messages, or call anyone. When I attempt to call people, it says "Error performing request: No Network Service". However, I have full bars (airplane mode is off). I have attempted restarting it to no avail, and the only way it says I can get help is by calling som

Questions

Can't Browse / Slow Browse

I'm experiencing extremely slow browsing on some devices (laptop and iPhone) and not able to browse on other devices (different laptop and different iPhone). I went through the whole troubleshooting thing last night and it was fixed for maybe 10 minutes? I recently moved and switched my plan from In

Questions

AT&T ZTE Android. I cannot hear voice on my end

I have all sounds up to full volume in settings but I cannot hear when someone is talking nor can I hear phone ringing sounds. Person on other end can hear me.Is there something I'm overlooking? Powered off.

Questions

Question about a non-AT&T customer unlocking my iPhone 6, completely paid off, but blacklisted.

I seriously need some help figuring out what I need to do. I really didn’t want this post to get too personal, but I am in such a bad situation right now, both financially and mentally, it really doesn’t even make a difference to me at this point. I have been struggling with AT&T for the past couple

Questions

I just don't know what to do!?!

I have been having problems with one of my wireless lines 5 days a week since 6/27/17.  My wife placed the first 3 phone calls to technical support starting 6/27 and was told they could not not a problem or look into the problem due to her not knowing the security code however they did confirm 3 tow

Questions

Phone service options for tablets

I have a Samsung Galaxy Tab A and I use prepaid services. The only plans available are data plans. Is there any possible way I could get phone/calling services on my tablet? If there is,is there a way to port my old number?

Questions

Can I swap an upgrade with a line on my family plan?

Hi, I have a question about swapping upgrades. So, my upgrade is due on May 26th of this year and another line in my family plan is due now so I want to swap upgrades. That line takes my May 26th upgrade and I take that lines upgrade for now. Can this be done? Will I be able to keep my number? Pleas

Questions

ATT CHARGED ME FOR A PHONE I RETURNED...

HELLO,( PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME) I WAS A AT&T  CUSTOMER WITH HOME SERVICES FOR OVER 6 YEARS. SO AROUND JUNE 2014 I DECIDED TO START CELLUAR SERVICES WITH AT&T. I WENT ONLINE AND ORDERED A SAMSUNG GALAXY S4 ACTIVE WENT THROUGH ALL THE STEPS (ANYWAYS LONG STORY SHORT) AFTER 3 TRIES AND GETTING ERROR CO

Questions

Reward Card activated, next day told it had expired and was no longer valid

I was talked into U-verse internet service by your reps.  First off, the speeds increase has in fact become speed decrease.  All that money for nothing.  But what REALLY irritates me is this Reward Card VISA debit worth $100 (perhaps more) that I couldn't get activated, then once activated by an ATT

Questions

contacting at&t from abroad

I traveled abroad with 2 sims with a prepaid plan. I will not be in the US the coming months so I want to cancel them. I have no online access to do this as they are sending me my password to the the phone number and here I have no service to receive the message so I am not getting it. And my other

Questions

Set top box does not match account settings

Hello I received a new ISB 7500 from ATT yesterday. Unfortunately I get an error message each time I restart the set top box. [edited for privacy – please do not post personal information]   The Guid: e57e264f-464c-4b20-90b4-ed5085ebc895 .   The HPNA Mac is : 10:5f:49:91:fc:de &nb

Questions

No one will help me

I am dealing with a large cell phone bill,it's over 600$. I am trying to me paymen arrangements due to the fact that I am a single mom of 2 also taking care or my father who has cancer and CHF along with heart attacks etc. I need help to split this bill into 2 or 3 payments. Please help me/us..i nee

Questions

Can't log into At&t account

When i try to log in using my laptop, the logging in pop up stays open and does nothing. when using my at&t app on ipone i get an error code (RESLGN0103) after a message that reads,          "A temporary system error prevents us from retrieving your account information at this          time. please

Questions

Tried to port my number from att , rep added a new line instead...

I went into a att store to have my number ported over from a different carrier and also upgrade my line for the bo go offer. I went instore because I was unsure of the process of porting over a number. The in store rep told me that I needed to purchase a new phone first and then I would be able to p

Questions

Purchased a samsung j3 emerge, and would like to use my old sim card to keep my phone number the sam

Want to use my old sim card in new phone to continue with att go phone and same phone number? My old phone is att lg and the new phone is samsung j3 emerge?

Questions

No service, New member

Hello, I am a new member to the AT&T family. My family and I switched over from Verizon to AT&T this pass Sunday the 15th. Everything seemed to be fin until today. All (4) phones on our plan are not able to make or receive calls! We are able to text as well as search the web but, we can’t make or re

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.