Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (4)

Relevance

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

LG Phoenix 3 won't update...

Hi everyone!, i recently buy a new LG Phoenix 3, it's a great phone, i really like it... but, it won't update. I'm stuck in Android 6.0 with version ending 10g, there's is various version avaliable to download (https://www.att.com/device-support/article/wireless/KM1215461/LG/LGM150/), but nothing, n

Questions

• Android

Cant access hidden menu on LG Phoenix 3, is it possible?

I have a Pre-paid(GoPhone) Android LG Phoenix 3 which was added and I currently use in a family plan. It has the hidden menu option disable, no matter what trick or app I try to use. Been trying to access said ''hidden'' menu to select the Signal Band that actually works in my area instead of having

Questions

• Android

unable to unlock lg phoenix 3

Hi, I had bought an LG Pheonix 3 mobile from AT&T store in portland & have completed 60 days of active service of AT&T. I am trying to unlock my device but am getting error message as " Looks like the IMEI number you entered doesn't match an AT&T device. Try entering it again. Dial *#06# on your mob

Questions

• Android

Mobile network no available LG Phoenix 3

I can't call in or out. Apps and online features appear to be fine.2 mo of great service. Snowfall. No mobile network available.I could use some fresh ideas

Questions

• Android

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.