Have you received a suspicious text message? Learn more

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (6)

Relevance
Linksys E4200 router behind Pace5031nv?

Hi all, First off please excuse my ineptitude. If someone can help me connect my router (linksys e4200) to the Pace 5031nv gateway provided that would be great. Long story short, after several hours messing around with both the gateway and my router, I'm still unable to get internet from the links

Questions

• AT&T Internet Equipment

CANNOT CONNECT IPHONE OR IPAD TO PACE 5031NV WIRELESS SIGNAL

Problem started about 10-13 days ago...cannot connect to WIFI signal.  Tried logging into the router and changing the Wireless channel but that only worked temporarily.    The Wifi channel is now set to auto but as I said I cannot connect.  What should I try next?  Was there some kind of router soft

Questions

Gateway Locks Up Every Few Days

I currently have 6 mbps Uverse Internet and home phone service at my apartment.  Over the past few weeks my gateway (Pace 5031NV) has been locking up every few days.  When this happens there is no Internet connectivity and no dial tone on the phone.  The LEDs will still be lit up on the gateway when

Questions

Windows XP computer not talking to modem

I have a windows XP computer connected via Ethernet cable (verified good on another computer) to a Pace 5031NV modem.  This was working about a year ago in the same configuration.  When powered up this year there is no connection to the internet, only the network icon in the tray with BIG RED X!  I

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Can I setup my ASUS RT-AC66U with my Pace 5031NV to handle my Lan and Wirless?

I have a Pace5031NV Gateway that was installed over the weekend. I have a Asus RT-AC66U router I would like to use for my Lan and Wireless traffic and just use the Pace as a modem basically or access point. Has anyone had success getting this working. I don't like the Wireless Range on this Gateway

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Can't log on to my Pace Gateway from computers attached Asus Router.

I setup my Pace Residential Gateway with an Asus RT-AC66-U router. I only have U-Verse Internet and Phone no TV service.Everything is working fine with the devices connect Wired and Wireless from the Asus Router. I have the Wireless turned off on the Pace Gateway and just have a small DHCP Range. Th

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.