Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (5)

Relevance
Selected Relevance
Can't add email account in Outlook 2016

Hello,I have 3 att.net accounts working in Outlook 2016 but when I try to add a yahoo.com account it does not work.I found a video that says to go to my Yahoo mail and under security / settings turn on "allow apps that use less secure sign in"but it is no longer there to turn on. To save you the tro

Questions

Outlook 2016 fails to retrieve emails from xxxxxx@att.net , 0x800CCC0f

Using Outlook 2016 (Office 365) on Windows 10 to access my email account at xxx@att.net.  It takes forever trying to retrieve emails, whether it works or not.  It only works about 1 in 5 tries over the period of an hour.  When it fails, there are different messages.  Once, it asked for my password,

Questions

Duplicate Emails

I use Outlook. Today, it wouldn't open. I shut down the computer and rebooted and was able to open Outlook, but now, it's downloading over 4700 emails, including duplicates of each email. The majority of the emails that are downloading are ones I have previously deleted. Now I have to go through 470

Questions

Problems Downloading AT&T Mail with Outlook 2016

I recently had to reimage my computer.  I am running Windows 10 Professional (Build 1607) and Outlook 2016.  I set up Outlook to use the POP3 settings as provided by AT&T and everything worked fine for a few hours.  Mail was being downloaded to my computer, but then all of the sudden it stopped down

Questions

Periodic Outlook 2016 error 0x800CCC92 at&t email server login failure. Popup asks ID & PWD

I have been using outlook 2016 to access our AT&T email account for a long time on our AT&T fiber connection - usually works fine. Periodically, however, outlook apparently fails to connect to the AT&T email server. A popup demands that we re-enter our username & password.Clicking 'ok' on that 'ente

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.