Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (8)

Relevance
Selected Relevance

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Can't change "Personal Profile" in my Pay As You Go settings because I can't choose my state and country

In my "Pay As You Go Online" account I can't change anything in the "Personal Profile" when I've been logged in because I can't choose my state and country. The list is empty. I tried with Firefox and IE9.   Please fix it.   Thx texas_man

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

I can't login into my AT&T account

I need to login to pay my bill, now it's all accumulated over time. My account is under my phone number, but I don't remember my password. And when I do "forgot password" it would say the user id is incorrect and then I would get an email. Please help.

Questions

Get access to myATT account from outside U.S.

Hello all, I'm currently in a sort of run between U.S. and Europe (Austrian resident for now) and to avoid roaming data costs while in U.S. I purchased an ATT "Internet on the go mobile hotspot" (http://www.att.com/att/gophone-mobile-hotspot/en/index.html). All went fine in U.S., but not I'm back in

Questions

GoPhone's Cancel Date

Where can I see the date of my account cancel date online? It used to show up in the profile section when I log into my account. Now I can only check the expiration date of my ballance in the account info.Thank you so much!!

Questions

Online account retention plan

I recently called customer service and got switched to a retention plan, its been a couple of weeks and my online account still shows I have no plan. I go to view my plan and it shows nothing, the price is 0 for my plan. All I see is my phone installment price and the access fee. Has anyone run into

Questions

Sick Customer needs Personalized support for Wireless Billing

I AM SICK!!!!! I am physically sick with calling AT&T with the same issue over and over and over again.  This is absolutely ridiculous. I need AT&T to coordinate support for a long-standing issue for my account and wireless billing. I have spent numerous hours speaking with representatives and techs

Questions

Online Account Security Breech

When our digital phone was installed, our account got mixed up with another person's installation. Their email address is in our account and they are receiving confidential information about our account. We never received a bill for this month. If I hadn't gone online and paid it, would we be respon

Questions

Unable to set up an online account for my landline service.

Hello,As of today, my phone is working after a problem with getting the number ported over from Magic Jack. Yay! (Service was ordered 11/2/16 and is active as of 11/30/16.)I would like to set up an online account but the page keeps telling me that I can't. I did receive an AT&T welcome pamphlet with

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.