Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (176)

Relevance
Selected Relevance
Returning AT&T Smart Wi-Fi Extender

(Order # 22-330641825378941) I've attempted multiple times by phone (7 Attempts) as well as via chat (5 Attempts) and even going to an actual AT&T Store location (3 Separate Locations Attempted) in person to be able to be helped with returning this device and am STILL CURRENTLY STUCK WITH A CL

Questions

Wi-Fi won't turn on my router nvg589c

can not turn on Wi Fi

Questions

My wireless account has been 'hijacked'

My wireless account has been 'hijacked', i.e. it has been transferred to some business account without my consent about 15 months ago. I didn't notice it until now because it was set to Autopay. That business account is still paying my bill, I still use my iPhone, it definitely sounds like some typo

Questions

Pole in my yard

There’s an AT&T pole in my front yard that has been broken in pieces for two years. We have tried to get this remedied, but with no success. Please advise next steps.

Questions

Closed

Need VOIP phone setup advice

Hi.My wife needs to work fro home and take calls.She has a Mitel 5340 ip phone with a PoE injector.We have run a Cat5 cable to the AT&T Uverse Arris/Motorola NVG589 gateway and reset the phone with the teleworker gateway IP address and the settings the work IT gurus said to do.No connection...Phone

Questions

Intermittent loss of internet using TP-Link Deco M9 as primary wifi/router with AT&T fiber gateway NVG599

Hello, I recently installed TP-Link Deco M9 mesh wifi system to my existing AT&T fiber gateway NVG599. At times, we had numerous dead spots and also about 50 devices connected to wifi so the M9 seemed like a good solution.  The issue hopefully is in the setup, but I am having daily interm

Questions

Device List and IP Allocation Not Working Correctly on NVG589

Hi all, We were on DSL with Static IP package and then AT&T made us upgrade to U-verse. Having a hard time using the web interface on the NVG589 RG and was hoping I could get some help. This was all working on our old 2Wire RG with DSL. The tech that installed everything walked me through the basic

Questions

BWG210-700 Firmware Current Version

Is there a page where we can find the current BWG210-700 Firmware version number?

Questions

NVG589 port forwarding/IP passthrough don't work

I've had terrible service from UVerse so toay a tech showed up and replaced my gateway with a brand new NVG589. I run a linux box with a web-server on a fixed ip address 192.168.1.4 so I used the Firewall's NAT/Gaming section to add a route.  after struggling with that for a while, I abandoned the e

Questions

Chromecast 2nd gen with Arris NVG589

Hello, I think I have tried all the different forums and answers by distinct people on how to setup the Chromecast with an Arris NVG589 router. None have worked for me...I tried MAC Filter list, changing the preferable band (either 2.4ghz or 5.2ghz), changing a couple of settings into the 192.168.1.

Questions

Minimum wired router specs?

I have the Uverse High Speed Internet Power plan. The gateway router is a Motorola NVG589. I have a Cisco/Linksys WRT54G2 V1 wireless router upstairs, connected to the Motorola router. When I run the http://att.com/speedtest on a Macbook connected to the Cisco router, I am only seeing download speed

Questions

My NVG589 updated to 9.1.0h12d34

It was on 9.1.0h12d22. I am not sure what's changed. But Thought I would let you all know.

Questions

NVG589 and 3rd party router with Uverse Phone

I accidentally posted this message in Home Phone > AT&T Phone > Phone Equipment. I am posting the message in this forum. Sorry for the double post. I was not sure where it belong. I want to use a 3rd party router with my NVG589 router. I have Uverse Phone and Internet service. I have been reading th

Questions

Remote Router access "Session Refused"

I was just remotely connected to my router settings and everything was working fine. After awhile, though, I clicked a link and got "session refused". I get this everytime now when I try to remotely access the router from any device. Any idea why this would be happening?

Questions

Unauthorized Payments and Identity Theft

I have been on the phone for two weeks now everyday trying to connect to someone from AT&T to help me. I am a victim of identity theft and fraud my account was transferred as a First Net account a year ago and had my phone bill payed through First Net. Come to find out I was being charged an add

Questions

unstable connection, time out. Error - high FEC error, no responses from nameserver , timer exp.

I'm having unstable connection, time out issue for the last few weeks. I'm on NVG589. I already tried disable IPv6, reboot. Im having high FEC error,  (line issue?)as well as the DNS error - no responses from nameserver '68.94.157.9', timer exp.  (timeout issue?)  speedtest is fine.  Please HELP! Pl

Questions

NVG589 private/public IP routing (broken NAT?)

I just was just given an Arris MVG589 router after a service call. I've paid for a public fixed IP block x.x.x.184/29, which gives me usable addresses from x.x.x.185 to x.x.x.189 with x.x.x.190 reserved for the router. I am also using the default private network at 192.168.1.0/24 with the U-verse ro

Questions

NVG589 Can't Remote Desktop

So I had cable internet and used my RT-N56U and had no trouble using Remote Desktop to connect from my laptop to my desktop within my own network. Today I got setup with AT&T 18mbps and the Motorola NVG589 router and can't connect using Remote Desktop. I've confirmed the IP address is correct, and e

Questions

NVG589 Wired Ethernet Disables Windows Media Center Tuners

Just switching from Plain Old Telephone Service and DSL to U-verse Internet only. The new ATT (Mortorola/Arris) Gateway NVG589 works well with my Home Theater PC if I use a Wifi connection but I get the message "All Tuners are Busy" in Windows Media Center 7 if I connect via my Cat6 gigabit wired co

Questions

Ethernet Throughput Slower Than Wireless?!

This is an odd one... I'm experiencing issues with streaming some content (mostly youtube but some other media like netflix and hulu) over a hardwired ethernet connection. Primarily I've noticed the issue with YouTube. See details below:  I'm using an Apple iMac and prefer a hardwired connection (sp

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.