Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (12)

Relevance

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

What phones support a 256 GB memory card?

Soooooooooo here we are again with the Note 7 recall. I actually have ZERO intention of giving this phone back. Just putting that out there. I don't feel that there is anything wrong with my specific unit (I really don't feel like there was anything wrong with the first one I had, but the mass hyste

Questions

• Samsung

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Trading Note 7

Is there any way I can get a Note 5 with the exchange instead of a s7 or s7 Edge?

Questions

• Samsung

Note 7 update will prevent charging!

http://www.theverge.com/circuitbreaker/2016/12/9/13897794/samsung-galaxy-note-7-update-shut-down-inoperable For those who are dealing okay with the 60% battery and holding out for next years model - DON'T The rumors that the recall will end and your $850 phone, become worthless still swirl around.  

Questions

• Samsung

NOTE 7 USERS DO NOT TAKE YOUR PHONE ON A PLANE.......

US DOT and FAA have banned all NOTE 7's from air travel.... https://www.transportation.gov/briefing-room/dot-bans-all-samsung-galaxy-note7-phones-airplanes  

Questions

• Android

NymberSync two watches to two numbers

Sorry if this has already been answered, but there was a lot to dig through to try and find the answer. Recently my girlfriend and I combined our cell phone plans.  In the recent promotion, we picked up two Gear S2's.  What sold us on adding them to our account was that we were told we could NumberS

Questions

• Wearables

GOT THE NOTE 7 ON BOGO ? SWAPPED A DEFECTIVE ONE OUT ? PREPARE FOR AN UPHILL BATTLE !! READ !!!!!!

I just spend 2 hours on the phone with att customer service. in a nutshell, i was told that there was NEVER a BOGO for the note 7 and that the samsung BOGO promo ended before the note 7 even came out. i tried to find something on the internet disproving the care rep on the phone and coud find NOTHIN

Questions

• Wireless Account

Bill

I had a Samsung note 7 on my account and I turned it in before att shut it off and we were suppose to be able to turn it in and get another Samsung phone not a note 7 but still a Samsung and we did and they gave us back what we paid in on the note 7 and then they turned around and made us pay taxes

Questions

• Android

Note 7 recall....heard so many things, need concrete answer

Okay, like many of you, I got the Note 7 and we're obviously in for a recall. I bought mine online through Best Buy. I've read all of the posts concerning the recall (Cnet, Samsung, ATT, etc)  that we should take it to the store we bought it from for a refund/exchange, etc. I spoke with an Authorize

Questions

• Samsung

Galaxy Note 7 price

Am I crazy or did AT&T raise the price of the Note 7 from $849 to $879 in just the past couple days since starting pre-orders?

Questions

• Samsung

AT&T Samsung BOGO and Note 7 Exchange

In August, I upgraded one line to Note 7. I received that upgraded phone. I then add a line and order another Note 7 under BOGO promotion which is $650 bill credit. I wait until Oct 15 and AT&T cancelled my order flat without saying anything about honor the promotion.    I chatted with AT&T (I have

Questions

• Samsung

9/15 Samsung announcement re: New Note 7 availability

Hello, everyone. I got an email yesterday from Samsung that said that the new Note 7 units would be available "at retail outlets no later than September 21st." I have a couple of questions about this, mainly directed towards AT&T personnel, but others please chime in if you've heard anything.1). Do

Questions

• Samsung

Why is AT&T modifying the Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Packaging?

I bought a Note 4 via AT&T over a year and a half ago, and to my extreme disappointment AT&T not only replaced the sweet original packaging from Samsung with flimsy cardboard packaging, but also modified the contents (I never received the headphones). I spent endless hours trying to get to

Questions

• Samsung

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.