Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (10)

Relevance
Selected Relevance

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Troubleshooting your Digital Home Phone Service

Check that all cords and wires are secure and damage-free. If you have more than one telephone in the home, try another handset to see if you get a dial tone. Restart your Wi-Fi gateway by removing the power cord for ten seconds, and then plug it back. Plug your phone directly into the back of

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

No dial tone

Good Morning,We made the change to Uverse phone over the weekend.  Everything was working fine until last night.  Message on the phone said check line.  I checked everything and I couldn't get a dial tone.  I tried getting on internet no such luck.  I called the 800 but it said it was closed.  I did

Questions

Phone FAQs

Setup Voicemail Check your Voicemail messages Manage Voicemail features Phone Features and Star Codes Caller ID for Phone and U-verse TV Troubleshooting your U-verse Voice Service -ATTU-verseCare

Questions

NO DIAL TONE

Going on about 10 months without a dial tone. I thought the problem was with my old phone so I figured I will get one when I get a chance. Well, it took a while but recently had a chance to buy a new phone. Connected it to several phone jacks inside the house, no dial tone. So, I connected it to the

Questions

HELP! Home Telephone - No Dial Tone - Have Dial Tone at Outside NID - What else can I do?

I have POTS (Plain Old Telephone Service) home telephone and DSL internet. (I do not have any U-verse services.  Not available in my area yet.) For several weeks, there was some static on my phone line and then a few days ago, I lost home phone service altogether.  I have no dial tone on

Questions

At&t iPhone 4s, upgraded to ios8, issues with service

I have had my iPhone 4s for about 2 years now. I was on the phone talking with someone for about an hour, and then suddenly the phone call was dropped. I thought I had just lost service or was in a bad spot for a second, but each time I tried to redial, I got no dial tone. When the person I was on t

Questions

no dial tone

I have rebooted and also have spoke with live chat.  Dial tone is gone from all lines and then will come back. seems to be coming and going. I thought it was a bad line and moved to another and it was working for a while. Then it was back. Now it is back on.  Not sure I did anything to fix the probl

Questions

No phone for 2 weeks, Santa Cruz area

Our landline has been dead for 2 weeks.AT&T has made and missed 2 appointments, a week apart.  We can not get any kind of answer about when service will be back up. No calls, email, no info on the Web.Are others having extended service outages in CA?Somehow AT&T has managed to stay out of the news f

Questions

Closed

Cordless phone says "No line", no dial tone and answering machine doesn't work

Problem was that the cordless phone said "No line" and there was no dial tone. Switched handset in base and "No line" went away, but still no dial tone, couldn't play messages, ans. mach. did not pick up, no one could hear if they called me.  Power worked because lights were on phone. Our corded pho

Questions

land lines dead (no dial tone)

I called customer service at 9:30 AM on 8-11-2017.  After providing all information through the voice commands, I finally got to customer service (and provided the same information)....At 9:45 I asked customer service person to call me with resolution...I couldn't stay on the phone any longer....I p

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.