Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (5)

Relevance
Selected Relevance

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Can I use a non AT&T branded gsm phone on a 3G Microcell

I want to know if I can use a phone like a moto g, nexus 5 or moto e that is unlocked on my microcell. I would like to get one of these phones but I dont want to lose the signal strength of my microcell.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Upgrading to a Nexus 5

I currently have an ancient iPhone 3G (with an old unlimited plan). If I were to buy a Nexus 5 from Google, would I be able to transfer my current plan? If so, how?  Thanks in advance!

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Nexus 5 suddenly not sending/receiving MMS

I have had my Google Nexus 5 on AT&T since the winter of 2014 and have had no problems with it. This past week, I stopped being able to send or receive group messages (I receive group messages as MMS that cannot be downloaded) or photos on either Hangouts or Messenger. However, I have no problem acc

Questions

Google Hangouts and AT&T Visual Voicemail

Is there an app that provides access to AT&T voice messages in a visual voicemail style that does not interfere with Google Hangouts? I am aware of the AT&T Messages app which does provide visual voicemail. Unfortunately, it tries to integrate text messages and the call log into the same app. My pre

Questions

Nexus 5 Stuck in Airplane Mode

Alas, my Nexus 5 has decided to be a loner.  It turned airplane mode on by itself, and no longer offers me the choice of turning it on or off.  If I try to make a call it says, "Turn off airplane mode first," but then when I push the power button, instead of asking if I want airplane mode or power o

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.