Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (22)

Relevance
Selected Relevance

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Trying To Change Security Key

Can anyone please help me?ihave been trying and trying tochange the security Key on my uverse internet modemNVG510.I have followed all the directions I have found even through the customer forums.I tried chatting with a rep last night.He just sent me info link to my email,the exact linkI asked him n

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Potential Customer: Deceptive U-Verse + Internet bundle explanation needed

I've worked in the telecom industry for years with direct competitors of AT&T. I heard horror stories from customers who left your business so hoped to never experience an interaction with AT&T myself as a customer. Unfortunately, the place I'm moving to is an AT&T exclusive community so

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

AT&T's Credit Check Policy

So you’ve decided to join the AT&T family! Did you have questions regarding the credit check requirement? You will find some helpful information below: Credit Evaluation:  AT&T requires a credit check when ordering new products (Wireless lines, U-verse TV, Internet and Phone).

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Can I buy an iPhone 6 plus without any credit history?

I wanted to apply for a iphone6 plus is it posible to have one even without a credit history? I need a answer please

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Please answer my questions, I want to buy internet service from you!

I'm sending these emails out to internet providers in Florida. AT&T is one of them, but they don't seem to have an email address.  Also, on the question asking for an email address, the account that said to PM them instead seems to now have PMs disabled: https://forums.att.com/t5/Wireless-

Questions

Phone number

If I’m bringing my phone I purchased that  has no number to port is it possible to get new AT &T phone number?

Questions

New customer trying to get AT&T Fiber on a fiber enabled street for the past 6 months

I'm a little beyond frustrated as I have been trying to order AT&T Fiber for the past 6 months, and it seems like nobody at AT&T sales or "u-verse" can seem to help.Multiple "network tickets" to the "engineering" team have been raised and sometimes I don't get a straight answer, a call back or simpl

Questions

Facilities issue for awhile

I am very displeased with ATT, I ordered ATT Uverse on June 15th, ha...d a install date of June 27th. Received a call on the 26th saying they could not install our Uverse because of facility issues. Asked when the ETA on the install would be, they cannot provide me an install date or correction of t

Questions

Shady Lane has service - I live next door at Shady Lane

Can you add me to the billing data by filling out a Uverse Availability Inquiry Form.   My name is Alisha C New address of new construction is  Shady lane Troutman, NC 28166   Neighbors address all surrounding me. [edited for privacy-please do not post personal or unique information such as but not

Questions

Closed

They canceled my order and now they say I can't port my numbers.

I completed a purchase online Monday (9/30) that included a $300 visa gift card for switching to AT&T (I'm coming from Verizon). My order was canceled (10/1) without warning or an attempt to fix the identity issue you were having. So, now that's canceled and I'm missing out on the $300 visa deal. Bu

Questions

Like to file a complaint on my first day of being a NEW Wireless Customer not even 6 hours has pass

The Corporate Att store in Spring Hill, FL has been nothing but a problem from the start! I still don't have my phone yet I ordered through Att.com and switched from being a LOYAL Sprint User Since 2003 ordering was fine sales chat support was great processed order within 2 hours I got the pick up e

Questions

Why is my order still processing?

I ordered a galaxy note 8 last Thursday morning with priority shipping and now it is Monday and it still says my order is processing. Why is it taking so long to ship? I ordered new service with AT&T and thought they would be a little faster getting the phone to it's new customers.

Questions

Install and Equipment questions

First time AT&T customer here. This Saturday, Sep 21 I had ATT fiber Internet (300) and TV (U300) installed. I have some questions about the installation, and also the DVR equipment I was given. First, for the installation. The technician just drilled a hole through the side of my house and sh

Questions

Where's the fiber map? (i.e. Take my money!)

I'm planning to move to a city in Florida where there are 3 options for high speed internet.  One of them has wide availability but is slower and more expensive than AT&T fiber, another has very limited availability, and then there's AT&T fiber...  The only reason I even know it's available is becau

Questions

New Installation Cancelled

I recently signed up for cable/internet to be installed at my house that I've owned now for over 2 yrs.  I have never had AT&T service before.  After my first order being cancelled, I signed up again online and went all the way through the process.  My scheduled installation date was tomorrow aftern

Questions

New customer requirements

If I was an ATT customer in the past but canceled my service, how long before I can qualify as a new customer?  My monthly charge for Uverse and Internet are up to $160 and as a senior living on social security this is way beyond my budget. I've had numerous "chats" and have had no success. Other th

Questions

Closed

AT&T screwed us over....

Ok. So this is kinda a long story, but this is the short version: my husband and I signed up for service April 9, 2014. We were offered the next plan and the customer service lady helped us figure out that (according to what she told us) it would be cheaper for us to buy our phones outright instead

Questions

Order “in progress” STILL! New Customer Order

I’m a new customer (potientially) I placed an order before the store opened so I can pick it up same day. Stated it was “in progress” past the time the store closed. I called and was told it takes up to 48 hours to process an order. They “promised” me that my phone would be ready to pick by the 48 h

Questions

Cant find my account #

This is my first month with at@t and im trying to make an account so i can use myAt&T app to pay my bill, my number is [edited for privacy-please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbers, et

Questions

New Community near The Woodlands, TX, would like to know how to get UVerse service to the area.

Hello, I've been in this new neighborhood for almost a year now and it has grown rapidly and is still growing just as fast with new homes going up daily. Currently there is only one choice for an ISP & TV provider, but we are hoping that changes soon.  Consolidated Comm. is the only provider in this

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.