Have you received a suspicious text message? Learn more

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (6)

Relevance
Ping to Primary DNS fail on Netgear 7550

I have Netgear 7550 modem for my DSL. As you can tell from the screen shot, the primary DNS always fails.  And ping to the DNS comes back as timed out.    I have already talked to numerous Tier 2 level techs, and numerous field tech came out of our home, and  they are aware of t

Questions

• AT&T Internet Equipment

Problems with Netgear model 7550

Hi, I’m having some annoying and frustrating problems with my router that my family bought from att about 2 years ago. We bought it in hopes that the internet speed would be better but it didn’t change a thing. Now for about a few month our router has been acting up and not connecting to the interne

Questions

Cannot connect to one particular website

Has any one had a problem connecting to one particular site?  I read that this is an issue with the router.  I have netgear 7550 and it has an address for both Vip 4 and Vip 6.  I read on other sites where there can be an issue with the Vip 6.  However, when I disable this, I was unable to connect t

Questions

• AT&T Internet Security

Repeating Modem Command Lines

Just recently, I began to experience a slower response time when accessing different websites on the Internet, so I looked at the modem log files.  I noticed the that there are several lines/commands that are continuously repeated over and over.  There is more than one computer connected to the mode

Questions

Netgear 7550 Software VER:06.04.24A upgrade?

My Netgear 7550 indicates the following on the manual update page....   Current Software Version: VER:06.04.20[Available Software Version: VER:06.04.24A]Last week I tried to upgrade manually (in hopes of better performance) and it downloaded and auto rebooted but the 7550 still showed the

Questions

Port Forward Static internal IP address to Static External IP address

Have a AT&T Netgear 7550 on a job site. The owner wants to access at BMS which is connected to the 7550.. The BMS static is 192.168.0.XXXThe modems LAN is set to 192.168.0.XXXThe 5 external static addresses 75.54.146.XX When plugged into the router or connected thru wifi i have internet access How w

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.