Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (157)

Relevance
Selected Relevance
Security issue

I have a serious issue to deal with concerning the AT&T Uverse account at the office of Dr. *****. As his network admin, it is my job to find a solution; however, after hours and hours on the phone with level two tech from AT&T, techs from a company called Security Metrics, a CC processing company c

Questions

Re: High Speed Internet Equipment Fee

"Bend over and take it up the azz!" according to the industry shill around here. Oh, excuse me! "Expert". Mamu ti u supak!

Questions

Iphone Unlock

I purchased an Iphone that's from AT&T, I have the box and everything for this phone. I am trying to unlock it to use it with my carrier outside of USA (it is compatible with my carrier) but when i try to make the request through the portal it says a request has already been made but neither

Questions

Re: Universal HD (1105) is off-air permanently

Who cares about Universal.  They showed CRAP!  Hurray for the Olympic Channel, now live on 1667!  Oh say can you see!  If you don't like the Olympic Channel and Team USA then you are probably on of them laughable lefty loony lefty losers who like to burn the American flag, sit for the national anthe

Questions

Re: why was I disconnected?

Well?

Questions

Why do I have wires all over my back yard after my Uverse installation?

I had Uverse installed.  They wouldn't give me a phone line included in the price.  Now I have wires all over my back yard NOT installed underground?  What's up with that? [edited for privacy – please do not post personal information]

Questions

Unhappy billing

To: Randall L. Stephenson 208 S. Akard St. Dallas, TX 75202   Dear Sir: I'm sick to deal with your company. Do not scare or harasing me by forcing me to talk to AT&T. Please terminate my account and send me the last bill on January 2016 as we agreed. Thank you Anh Tran   On Friday, April 15, 2016 5:

Questions

total problem

Jul 23. 2021, I visited AT&T store and new open home internet service. and i asked to install the modem myself, but it was impossible. And at 11 AM on the 26th , a technician came and worked for 2 hours, and he forced the place he wanted, but not the place i wanted, also i did not receive any do

Questions

Closed

ATT access as well as editing and placing insulting names on my email changed my bill name, stopped calls to my mom and dad

I have reported numerous times to more than1 retail store as well as office of the president. I have had numerous features that continue to be added to my account without permission, random access to add unapproved and random features without warrant, priorty note was added with incorrect dates, as

Questions

Re: Logo channel

Because decent people do not watch that crap. Decent society wants nothing to do with your life style and are tired of having it forced down out throats. #u#k#n# queers, n#gg#rs and the whole lot of you!!!

Questions

Information Shared by AT&T Manager

AT&T has the worst customer service to keep loyal customers happy. Over a month of ongoing issues and no real support. They are more than willing to keep you in a hamster wheel, running around and around from in person, to on call to chat agents who have no clue about information shared. They al

Questions

8 months of continuous attacks even after moving and changing routers 5 times

I’ve been dealing with identity theft, dos attacks and network attacks. Not only do the dos ICMP requests originate from their one (and only) dns server and as someone who has a degree in CS I decided to test the network on my own. In my little at home pen test I found not only is the DNS server ext

Questions

Losing the Audience Network is a deal killer for me.

Just letting you guys know that killing the Audience Network has killed our relationship. I don't say this lightly after being a U-verse customer and AT&T stockholder for 15 years. But that channel was one of the very few I enjoyed amongst the droves of incessant, pandering networks of simpleton adv

Questions

Remove Landline but keep U-Verse?

Hi..   I'm thinking of canceling my POTS based landline since it's only used by telemarketers now and isn't used at all.   I have U-Verse TV and Internet and I have no intention of every changing to anything else.  Ever.  Since February when the covid-19 spread about, my family was stuck at home to

Questions

wireless service, customer support, web site ordering, at&t,, firstnet

MY BEST SUGGESTION IF YOU WANT AT&T, OR FIRSTNET:  BUYER BE WARE  !!! I WOULD SUGGEST ANY OTHER COMPANY, UNLESS YOU LOVE BEING ON HOLD AND MAKING YOURSELF FEEL HORRIBLE DEALING PEOPLE THAT ARE CLUELESS !! I am a Firstnet subscriber, order placed online and porting numbers in, buying

Questions

Request remove and refund Static IP8

I was senting a below email to consumer.appeals@att.com as instructed by an AT&T representative and got a message that 'Delivery has failed.'  So I called a billing department yesterday (Monday 8/22/16) and I was on the phone for more than 2 hours!     I was asking for a credit and a future remove o

Questions

Why can I not have uverse TV????

my neighbors on the next street have uverse. Can someone please explain why it is not available for my address ***** Mansfield, TX?    Please call [edited for privacy-please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone

Questions

Free Apple Watch scam

I fell for that dumb watch scam first responders get. I know I’m not the brightest I trusted the person helping me and my partner out too much. Moving on what can I do. We gifted the watch but we are still stuck paying the 10$. Should we just attempt to save up as fast as possible to pay it off comp

Questions

Internet

Seeing if Internet service is available for *** Nelsonville ohio 45764 and if so how much   [Edited for privacy-please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbers, etc.]

Questions

Re: Why does your service suck so bad?

Ya.....sure. I trust at&t. I don't have access to your computer. Rot or degrade. Who cares. You know what I mean unless you are mentally ill.

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.