Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (20)

Relevance
Selected Relevance

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Do Grandfathered Unlimited Users get Mobile Hotspot?

Do those of us who've been grandfathered in to the unlimited data plan get the Mobile Hotspot functionality on the 4S, or would we have to switch to a capped data plan? One site said "included with 4GB plans and above" so I wasn't sure. Thanks!

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Nighthawk Mobile Hotspot

I am going to purchase the Nighthawk Mobile Hotspot.  I am a current AT&T wireless customer with an iPhone and iPad.Do I need to add a new line to my account or is it just added to what I already have in place?Does this run off the data on my current account or is there a plan to chose from?Thanks!!

Questions

unlocked phone unable to turn on mobile hotspot

I have my lg g5 unlocked and on another provider.  Before it was unlocked the mobile hotspot slider was inactive. Now I can turn it on but it requires authentication. My new provider said it was not necessary but it will only work with att sim. from what I am reading i can change a file setting but

Questions

Mobile hotspot claiming no available data is unlimited

This is a Samsung Lz phone. I've used the mobile hotspot on my $65 unlimited data plan for almost a year with no problems. Last night the Samsung Internet app automatically updated and shut off the mobile hotspot. Since then, whenever I connect to it on my laptop or Xboz One, it claims additional au

Questions

Using mobile hotspot on AT&T prepaid phone with AT&T device

Yes I am just wondering if there's any way possible that I could actually use the mobile hotspot feature on my AT&T device which is a Samsung Galaxy S7. I have the $65 a month AT&T prepaid plan... Any suggestions would be so welcome I really appreciate everything anyone tells me in advance, have a g

Questions

Remote management of a mobile hotspot

I purchased and will manage a netgear mobile hotspot for my parents.I want to manage the devices that they connect to with this mobile hotspot.I need to be able to do this remotely, without having to physically be at their home in order to launch the wifimanager app.How can I setup a rule to either

Questions

Help this dummy get mobile data working!

Okay let's just assume I know less than nothing and need everything explained in the most basic possible form... I have a Samsung Galaxy tab E. I have PokémonGo. I would like to catch something more than 5 feet from my house. With absolutely 0 idea of how to actually get my tablet to produce Interne

Questions

Missing blutooth tethering on Samsung S6 Active

Yo, I have a Samsung S6 32gb phone with Android Nougat 7.0 installed. I seem to be missing the ability to tether with other devices via Bluetooth. Any reason for why it is like that? Thanks.

Questions

Personal hotspot not on unlimited data plan

YThis is problem and answer: I had 30 Gb plan. Had a lot of rollover data. Reduced to 10gb, within a week rewalized I needed more. Called att to go back to original plan. Was told unlimited would be $24 less than original plan. Was not told I could not use hotspot on this unlimited plan. I am a full

Questions

What number do I call in order to change my plan and turn off mobile hhotspot?

Our internet went out recently, so we changed our plan to include mobile hotspot till it was fixed. Everything is fine now, but I don't know how to change my plan back to it's previous state.I can't figure out how to use the myATT app, so I'd prefer a number to call. I know I called them to set it u

Questions

Cheaper option for wifi than using my personal hotspot

Renting a room in a house that already has wow cable tv...the owner does not want to add internet service. So in order to access the internet, when I'm on my laptop, I use my Att cell phone's personal hotspot. The data usage has forced me to keep upping my wireless plan every month. There has to be

Questions

Att account hacked, along with all apple products

att account has been hacked, phone calls for several consecutive days have been removed. Even from att servers. Somehow hacker has been able to access mobile hotspot also. Friday evening I purchased a new net gear mobile hotspot. By the next morning hacker had already accessed new hotspot along with

Questions

Gaming with a Hotspot PS4

I have a Unite Pro and I've tried port forwarding and dmz to be able to play online with friends on the PS4. Does anyone know what to do? I can't figure this out.

Questions

Cant set up my hotspot on iphone x

Hello! I have a 65$ unlim plan and i cant set up my personal hotspot on my iphone x , however my colleagues using the same plan can do that on their android devices. Already did the network settings reset, remains the same. Im kinda stuck with that, any help ?

Questions

VPN traffic appears to be blocked on Mobile Hotspot and USB Tethering connections

I have a Samsung Galaxy S6 & am unable to use my company's VPN via either Mobile Hotspot or USB Tethering.  The VPN connection works fine over my laptop's wi-fi connection from everywhere that I've ever tried it.  I can establish the VPN connection when using my phone, but it doesn't work.  Once con

Questions

Upnp on xbox is unsuccessful on mobile hotspot

What changed all of a sudden with the mobile hotspot? I have been using it for almost a year to play games online on my xbox with no issues, and now all of sudden it quit working 5 days ago. Not happy with how much I pay, to not get to use features I’m paying for. I specifically bought a nighthawk l

Questions

Transfer sim card from one mr1100 to another mr1100

Hello,I have replaced my generic unlocked netgear nighthawk mr1100 mobile hotspot with the AT&T netgear nighthawk mr1100.Can I pop the sim from the old one to the new one and setup normally? Thanks.

Questions

Personal hotspot not on unlimited data plan

This is problem and answer: I had 30 Gb plan. Had a lot of rollover data. Reduced to 10gb, within a week realized I needed more. Called att to go back to original plan. Was told unlimited would be $24 less than original plan. Was not told I could not use hotspot on this unlimited plan. I am a full t

Questions

Mobile Hotspot for European tourist

Together with my wife, I will visit the US next month. During that trip, we stay five weeks in a RV and like to be able to get connected to the internet from time to time. For that reason we intend to buy a Mobile Hotspot and particularly the Huawei E5372. On our trips in Europe in the years to come

Questions

Cellphone Hotspot Problems - SSL vs TLS

I started using my new ATT service about one month ago, and I currently use a smartphone mobile hotspot to connect my laptop.  Everything is good, but the only problem is downloading updates for a certain software program.  I called Tech Support for that certain software program and they told me tha

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.