Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (5)

Relevance
Selected Relevance

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

I Need Second Hand Phone/Used Phone Help

Hello, I bought an iPhone from a friend a few months ago. It is an iPhone 7 and I was questioning the carrier and if it is locked or unlocked. He said it is locked to AT&T. I no longer talk to this person and I have no access to unlocking this iPhone. I used the unlock portal and sent a request but

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Getting a locked iPhone 7

I'm thinking of getting an iphone 7 from at&t, and paying full price for it. Does this automatically lock the iphone to at&t, and if it does, can i still use my old at&t sim card and plan on the iphone? My plan is prepaid. I believe my sim card is too big for the iphone 7 sim card slot, do i still h

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Mom travelling overseas, phone is locked. What to do?

Back in April I added my mom to my line on the next program. When purchasing the phone it was explained to the AT&T representitive that my mom would be going over seas for a while and needed a phone to use. He fully understood this and stated that all she would have to do once overseas is purchase a

Questions

Closed

Invalid MMI / Locked Phone....HELP!!!

My wife thought her Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge was stolen about 10 months ago...it was reported to AT&T...but, then it was located about 2 weeks later. We have called AT&T to have it unlocked several times...each time it would work for 1-3 hours...then lock again, giving a voice message when attempting

Questions

UNLOCKING MY PHONE THAT WAS NOT SUBSIDED BY AT&T

This is the second post about this issue. The first one was successfully ignored by the company. I already posted publicly and private messaged @ATTCares for support with my situation that seems to be an often issue with many other customers. I bought my device at Best Buy and, as I am not an US cit

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.