Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (5)

Relevance
Selected Relevance
iPhone app - custom route traffic using sonicwall to ATT UVERSE GW

I've been reading several posts about how its possible to configure the UVERSE apps to send multicast traffic through a 3rd party router to the GW of the UVerse box. My setup is this: 1)  Aruba AP > Managed Switch > Sonicwall Router > ISP 2)  Uverse Network for TVs only (WiFi turned off... its logic

Questions

New data usage display on myAT&T app

The new data usage display on myAT&T app is not as easy to read as before. Please change it back to MB display instead of GB!!

Questions

Why am I getting 4001 or 400-1 errors messages in apps?

I'm new to uverse and opened the uverse app yesterday and after sign-on periodically, and sometimes sequentially, got an error 4001. I'm able to watch live TV now, but I'm having problems with the ABC app giving me the same error message after sign on to verify I have ATT uverse. The error says to c

Questions

iPhone security app suggestion

I find myself having to sign in to my phone a dozen or more times a day. How about an app that only requires me to sign in if I have moved more than a block away from where I originally signed in? After all, someone stealing your phone will probably move away from your location quickly, so it seems

Questions

IOS app error Issue communicatung with the u-verse network error 3000

Recently we had to replace our main DVR unit. Now when I use the U-verse app and try to connect for remote control access I am getting the following error "There has been an issue communicating with the u-verse network. {3000} Uninstalled and reinstalled the app. Rebooted phone. Same message. I have

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.