Have you received a suspicious text message? Learn more

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (42)

Relevance
Apple wont unlock iphone 7 - paid for in full not under contract

I have an iPhone 7 32gb that i purchased from the AT&T store. I bought this iphone outright and use it with my ATT Prepaid account. They are refusing to unlock my device even though I did not buy it at a subsidized price and I own the device outright.  [Legal discussions are not permitted per the G

Questions

• Apple

iPhone 7 + (Plus) Matte Black Delivery

I know there are a few discussions going on about this but I am beyond frustrated. I ordered my iPhone 7 + 128gb in Mattee Black on 9/17 and my status has not changed from preparing to ship with a delivery date of 10/21/2016 To 10/28/2016. Over a month after placing an order feels excessive. Has any

Questions

• Apple

Unable to unlock phone

I am unable to unlock my iPhone 7 as I am not the primary account holder. I am a dependent on a family plan that has been canceled as of December 28th. Originally, the error I got when I first attempted to unlock it was that my phone had not yet been paid off. I called the customer service line and

Questions

• Apple

Call protect app Errors out

Call protect app froze on my iPhone 7. I deleted it and reinstalled it. It will send me a text with a verification code. After I’ve entered the code I continue and then the app hangs up. It says the service is not available right now. Try again later. This is been happening for two days.

Questions

• Tones, Games, Videos, More...

Apple watch 3 number sync screwed up iphone 7

I have had MAJOR problems since activating my apple watch 3 in November.  I've spent 7 hours in AT&T stores while associates tried to solve, and had the watch activated with 3 new numbers.  Nothing works!  In my last visit to a store (2.5 hours long) I was told it was an issue with numbersync  a cas

Questions

• Apple

Horrible Lying Store Manager Refuses to Replace a Defective Iphone 7 a Few Days After Purchase.

So my new Iphone 7 had a portion of the screen not working, a half inch of the screen on the right side completely didn't work. While I was a little upset about this, I decided it wasn't too huge of an issue and I would replace it at the place of purchase. An AT&T store inside of a mall was the plac

Questions

• Apple

iPhone 7 international roaming data not working

I purchased an international data plan for my work trip to Mali, but I am running into the same issue as the last time I was here. My phone says it is connect to "OrangeMali3G", but despite that, I cannot send/receive texts, access any apps as everything gives me an error of no network. The last tim

Questions

• Apple

iPhone 7 - Next Every Year - What to return in the box?

My iPhone 8 arrived yesterday on AT&T Next Every Year from a pre-order.My question though is what do I put in the box besides the iPhone 7?Below is the list of what's included in the box (besides the iPhone), from Apple's website:EarPods with Lightning ConnectorLightning to 3.5 mm Headphone Jack Ada

Questions

• Apple

Need information about my plan

Where on the AT&T site can I find information on the various cell phone plans? I don't know what kind of plan I have but I'm getting hammered on running over my cellular limit. So I need to be able to locate the plan I'm on now and what other options there are.

Questions

• Data & Messaging Features, Internet Tethering

no service for Iphone 7

I purchased a new Iphone 7 a few weeks ago and the "no service" for my cellular connection continues to get more and more frequent - even when I am standing next to someone else using ATT - they have service and I do not. Currently I cannot connect at all after: 1) going from airplane mode and back,

Questions

• Apple

Visual Voicemail not working iPhone 7plus (Verizon unlocked) PrePaid

I currently have an iPhone 7plus that was my moms and is unlocked from the Verizon network.  I am on the prepaid service.  I have been getting calls but no voicemail messages, so I assumed that no one was leaving me any messages at all.  After I received 4 calls from an unknown number, I decided to

Questions

• Apple

I bought a prepaid chip for my vacation in US and now I cant unlock my iPhone 7 in my country - BR

Hello!    I bought an unlocked iPhone 7 at Best Buy and a prepaid chip at AT&T Store, for my use while at vacation in US. Now that I'm back to Brazil, I tried to use a chip of the companhies from Brazil but it appears that it is locked by the AT&T company.    So, I tried to unlock online my device b

Questions

• Apple

AT&T Didn't honor the Trade in Program for Iphone 7, PLEASE HELP!!!!

I ordered an iphone 7 on sept 9th of 2016 as a trade in program for an older iphone 6. Its April 4, 2017, i haven't received any statement credits or AT&T will not return my old phone back to me. I've called countless amounts of time, spoke with several different departments, opened up several cases

Questions

• Wireless Billing

Why At&T has customer care personal always lied about this latest iPhone 7 credit

I traded in my 6 iPhones in order to get 2 $650 credit promotion. I made a big mistake. I wrote a lot of threads in here. Send pm to the attcustimer care. Called 611 every twice a week. All that won't help at all. At&T's security guys were still investigating. For. What

Questions

• Wireless Billing

iPhone 7 Unlocking

Bought the iPhone phone from Craigslist, and the guy mentioned the phone is paid off and I can unlock by submitting request to AT&T.  So I get home and try to unlock through AT&T and I kept getting an error saying "Looks like the IMEI number you entered doesn't match an AT&T device".  I thought this

Questions

• Apple

Unable to unlock iPhone 7 from Best Buys

Hello, I got a iPhone 7 from Best Buy with post-paid service, AT&T next. I paid the phone off and tried to unlock the iPhone. When I entered the IMEI number, the system shows that the device does not appear to be from AT&T. I tried request unlock the device from AT&T at store and also talked with cu

Questions

• Apple

Closed

iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus Launch

Hello Community and Apple Fans!   AT&T is thrilled to offer iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus, the best iPhones ever, beginning Friday, Sept. 16.   Visit att.com/iPhone to pre-order!!   If you'd like to discuss the launch and what you're excited for, please join us in our iPhone la

Questions

• Apple

Transferring service and pre-ordering iPhone 7 - A nightmare

I'm posting here in hopes someone can point me to the right direction in getting some actual help. I pre-ordered an iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus minutes after the AT&T online store opened at Midnight Pacific.  I'm transferring my service from US Cellular to AT&T in the process of this. Since then, my

Questions

• Apple

Closed

Jet Black iPhone 7 Plus Pre-Order Forum

I created this forum to discuss the fact that apparently no one who pre-ordered a Jet Black iPhone 7 Plus has received tracking info as of yet. On YouTube and eBay there are no signs of anyone in the world who has received this particular model of the phone without having personal connections inside

Questions

• Apple

Looks like you recently upgraded this device, so we can’t unlock it yet

I have been trying to unlock an iPhone 7 on AT&T unlock portal. However every time I submit a request I get "Looks like you recently upgraded this device, so we can’t unlock it yet. Try a new request in 14 days. Wait 30 days if this is a business account.". I have waited over a month now and still g

Questions

• Apple

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.