Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (14)

Relevance
Iphone 7 plus matte black 32GB...ordered 09/16/2016 has anyone received their order?

I ordered my Iphone 7 Plus 32GB 09/16/2016 ship dates 10/14-10/21 still showing "prepairing to Ship"..Has anyone received their order yet that ordered

Questions

• Apple

Got my iPhone 7 plus today and its a DUD! What do I do?

A few minutes ago I got my iPhone 7 plus 128 gb Gold. I turned the phone on and swiped a few times on the welcome screen. On the set up wifi section t

Questions

• Apple

Apple Iphone 7+ Bluetooth Stuttering Issues still after almost 4 months

It has now been 113 days since I opened my first case with AT&T and Apple about the bluetooth stuttering. After a lot of testing on all Iphone 7's

Questions

• Apple

iPhone 7plus calls not working properly

Using the phone app or other apps like Facebook messenger, the call either immediately drops and says call failed, or the speaker is heavily distorted

Questions

• Apple

Order Stuck in Pending Status for 6+ Business Days.

I was told that my phone would be shipped and would arrive by the 3rd business day. Then I was told it would take 5 business days to ship the phone. I

Questions

• Wireless Account

Will iPhone 7 plus be available in AT&T stores Friday morning?

Just heard they won't have any 7 plus available at apple stores on release day... will there be any at the AT&T stores, or are they already sold out?

Questions

• Apple

Pre Ordered iPhone 7 Plus at retail store / w/trade in - no mention of trade in on receipt?

I went to my local ATT store today to take advantage of the free iPhone 7 offer with trade in for existing Att customers. I meet all of the qualifica

Questions

• Phone & Device Upgrades

When am I eligible for an iPhone 7 upgrade?

When I eligible for an upgrade?

Questions

• Apple

Unlock request denied

Hi, i recently bought an iphone 7 plus of ebay and i submitted a request to unlock it but it was denied. I have checked the imei number and its clean

Questions

• Apple

Closed

Jet Black iPhone 7 Plus Pre-Order Forum

I created this forum to discuss the fact that apparently no one who pre-ordered a Jet Black iPhone 7 Plus has received tracking info as of yet. On You

Questions

• Apple

Closed

iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus Launch

Hello Community and Apple Fans!   AT&T is thrilled to offer iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus, the best iPhones ever, beginning Friday, Sept. 16.

Questions

• Apple

iPhone 7 Plus and ATT VERY Poor Quality Calls

I am on my 3rd iPhone 7 Plus (256G) this month, 2nd SIM and have tried 4 different phone cases.  I've installed by restoring my iCloud backup on the 2

Questions

• Apple

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Device is paid off but will not unlock

I received an iPhone 7 Plus Locked to AT&T and though it has been paid off through citizens one, every time I enter my IMEI and go to unlock it, it sa

Questions

• Apple

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

iPhone 7 and iOS 10: Let's Chat About It

Hello Community!   As you all have heard by now, the iPhone 7 is coming .  As a lifelong iPhone user, I always look forward to these l

Questions

• Apple

New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.