Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (42)

Relevance
iPhone 7 Plus order cancelled

My highly awaited iPhone 7 plus order is cancelled by AT&T after 1 day of accepting order. I had placed order on 9th Sept and supposed to receive orde

Questions

• Apple

Got my iPhone 7 plus today and its a DUD! What do I do?

A few minutes ago I got my iPhone 7 plus 128 gb Gold. I turned the phone on and swiped a few times on the welcome screen. On the set up wifi section t

Questions

• Apple

AT&T are CROOKS/Theives

AT&T is stealing from me and I have been a loyal customer for 7 years and never been late on one payment. Back in September 2016 when AT&T was having

Questions

• Wireless Billing

Unlock used iPhone 7

I bought an iPhone 7 for AT&T online and when I try to submit an unlock request it tells me that is it still under contract. What are my options to ge

Questions

• Apple

Order Canceled Without Notification

After multiple attempts to place an order online to upgrade my iPhone 6 Plus it was discovered that the find my iPhone feature was turned on. This pre

Questions

• Phone & Device Upgrades

Phone cuts in and out on iPhone 7

Just switched to AT&T last night please don't make me regret it. Phone calls are cutting in and out just like every other question in the forum. Where

Questions

• Apple

AT&T Grandfathered Unlimited Data - Restricting 'Free' Features with iPhone 7 / iOS10

It's no secret that all carriers have moved away from 'unlimited' data plans in favor of tiered monthly limits.  With Apple's release of iOS 10 and th

Questions

• Data & Messaging Features, Internet Tethering

Apple Iphone 7+ Bluetooth Stuttering Issues still after almost 4 months

It has now been 113 days since I opened my first case with AT&T and Apple about the bluetooth stuttering. After a lot of testing on all Iphone 7's

Questions

• Apple

Closed

Your IMEI number & device don't match

I submitted requests to unlock iPhone 7 which I know for sure are locked to AT&T but got the following response from AT&T unlock portal.  Anyone else

Questions

• Apple

Outgoing calls receive static from me, incoming calls hear me no problem

Suddenly today, When I make a call, the recipient only hears static from me, but if they call me it’s fine, we can both hear each other no problem. Us

Questions

• Apple

iPhone 7 international roaming data not working

I purchased an international data plan for my work trip to Mali, but I am running into the same issue as the last time I was here. My phone says it is

Questions

• Apple

no service for Iphone 7

I purchased a new Iphone 7 a few weeks ago and the "no service" for my cellular connection continues to get more and more frequent - even when I am st

Questions

• Apple

iPhone 7 - Next Every Year - What to return in the box?

My iPhone 8 arrived yesterday on AT&T Next Every Year from a pre-order.My question though is what do I put in the box besides the iPhone 7?Below is th

Questions

• Apple

Need information about my plan

Where on the AT&T site can I find information on the various cell phone plans? I don't know what kind of plan I have but I'm getting hammered on runni

Questions

• Data & Messaging Features, Internet Tethering

iPhone 7 + (Plus) Matte Black Delivery

I know there are a few discussions going on about this but I am beyond frustrated. I ordered my iPhone 7 + 128gb in Mattee Black on 9/17 and my status

Questions

• Apple

Apple wont unlock iphone 7 - paid for in full not under contract

I have an iPhone 7 32gb that i purchased from the AT&T store. I bought this iphone outright and use it with my ATT Prepaid account. They are refusing

Questions

• Apple

Call protect app Errors out

Call protect app froze on my iPhone 7. I deleted it and reinstalled it. It will send me a text with a verification code. After I’ve entered the code I

Questions

• Tones, Games, Videos, More...

Unable to unlock phone

I am unable to unlock my iPhone 7 as I am not the primary account holder. I am a dependent on a family plan that has been canceled as of December 28th

Questions

• Apple

Apple watch 3 number sync screwed up iphone 7

I have had MAJOR problems since activating my apple watch 3 in November.  I've spent 7 hours in AT&T stores while associates tried to solve, and had t

Questions

• Apple

Horrible Lying Store Manager Refuses to Replace a Defective Iphone 7 a Few Days After Purchase.

So my new Iphone 7 had a portion of the screen not working, a half inch of the screen on the right side completely didn't work. While I was a little u

Questions

• Apple

New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.