Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (11)

Relevance

Closed

iPhone 6s Plus Shipping dates

Why is iPhone 6s Plus shipinng dates are Oct 16 - Oct 23 ? While on the Apple.com it shows delivers 25th... I already ordered from premier site, since

Questions

• Apple

Don't waste your time with the AT&T buyback program

AT&T's buyback program is a total waste of time.  IF you should choose to use the ATT buyback program instead of selling your valueable phone to one o

Questions

• Apple

Iphone 6S Plus - Unlocked?

I pre-ordered a 6S Plus and chose an ATT version (am an ATT customer). As I am paying the phone in full (no NEXT, no 2 yr contract), will the phone co

Questions

• Apple

Iphone 6s Plus Lock Status

I bought my Iphone 6S plus in Texas last March 27. I didn't try testing it that time because literally I'm in a hurry. When I was ready to set up my p

Questions

• Apple

Необходимо разблокировать IPhone 6S Plus

IPhone 6S Plus был куплен в Италии, в магазине,и в дальнейшем был подарен мне в России..данный телефон заблокирован под оператора AT&T  но по какой то

Questions

• Apple

unlock

hello. i live in turkey. The phone I bought a year ago, when I made a restore, it was unlocked. can you help me

Questions

• Apple

iPhone 6S availability in Washington, DC area

Less a question than an FYI...I didn't bother pre-ordering the phone. I went into the AT&T Store in downtown Silver Spring today after work, arriving

Questions

• Apple

Activation failed

Dear AT&TLast year I bought my iPhone 6S plus from a local store. It was a brand new device and i checked this in Apple Support Website. previously I

Questions

• Apple

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Question About iPhone 6s Plus Prepaid Offer

I'm in the market for a new prepaid phone and I came across AT&T's iPhone 6S Plus 32GB for $294.(Essentially it is $249.99 with $45 towards the prepai

Questions

• Phones, Tablets & Devices

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Bought an iphone from ebay which as I understand turned out to be financed. (not a us resident)

Hi,I bought an iPhone on ebay.The person I bought it from told me that the phone has clean esn and not on contract. So I thought it can be unlocked. W

Questions

• Apple

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Unlock Used iPhone 6s Plus

So, I am trying to unlock an AT&T iPhone that I purchased off of eBay, but it keeps saying "Looks like the IMEI number you entered doesn’t match an AT

Questions

• Apple

New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.