Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (116)

Relevance

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ATT Next Savings?

Based on the website (http://www.att.com/shop/wireless/next.html), they lay it out the payments assuming you buy a Galaxy S5 (which I assume is similar in terms of pricing to the iPhone 6).   Right off the bat, you know that the 1 year plan isn't really saving you anything considering you near

Questions

• Apple

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Data Plan Overages?

What exactly are the correct settings for the iphone6 so that the least amount of data will be used? I recently started to try and use icloud, but in the settings I turned everything off except for the find my iphone  - could that use data? I finally found a plan I can afford but now bill gets jacke

Questions

• Wireless Account

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Microcell will not connect to iPhone 6 :( M-Cell

I've had the white M-cell 3g for about 2 1/2 years without a problem, until I upgraded to the iphone 6. I have been obsessively scouring the internet like it's my job for the solution to no avail. So far I've tried: 1. Disconnecting wifi / mcell, turning off phone2. Resetting mcell3. toggling airpla

Questions

• 3G MicroCell™

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Can I buy an iPhone 6 plus without any credit history?

I wanted to apply for a iphone6 plus is it posible to have one even without a credit history? I need a answer please

Questions

• Apple

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

iPhone 6: Start Here

So much buzz and lots of questions!  Where can you go for help?

Questions

• Apple

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Tethering or Hotspot with iPhone 6 for a laptop?

How do I go about using my iPhone 6 Plus to connect to the internet. I replaced my Blackberry and I just received my iPhone 6+. I used to use my Blackberry to tether my work laptop. I have a 3G Mobile Share plan. Do I need to change my plan to the 5G Data Share plan or can I use my iPhone as a hotsp

Questions

• Data & Messaging Features, Internet Tethering

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Grandfathering my unlimited data plan

When I get a new iPhone 6, how can I make sure I still keep my unlimited data plan that I've had since the first iPhone came out?I have it on my iPad as well.

Questions

• Data & Messaging Features, Internet Tethering

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

iphone voicemail notification not showing

When I first got my iPhone 6, I got the red dot on the phone app icon whenever I had a voicemail message.  But about 2 months ago, this stopped working, and since then, I have only been able to determine whether I have voicemail by calling the voicemail number, which is VERY inconvenient.  Since I h

Questions

• Device Features

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How to Activate Service on a New Device

I had an iPhone 5S and a iPhone 4 before that). I just got thr iPhone 6, but for some reason, even thoguh I shut down my iPhone 5S fully before turning on and backing up from iCloud my new iPhone 6..... the new iPhone 6 is not 'registering" my phone number?   It just shows "No Service" in upper left

Questions

• Apple

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How do I switch from StraightTalk to AT&T, making sure I have the same phone number?

I wanted to switch from StraightTalk to AT&T, since I simply wasn't satisfied with StraightTalk. I have been told that it should be easily done since StraightTalk uses AT&T's service, so, in a way, I am using AT&T (through StraightTalk). The catch here is that I want to keep the same number I have r

Questions

• Apple

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Can a contract iphone 6 be used as a gophone?

I aquired 2 at&t iPhone 6s that were contract phones...can I change them to a gophone monthly plan?

Questions

• Apple

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

APN profile for Iphone6

Do you have a APN profile for Iphone6? Can I download it ? I would like to use AT&T gophone SIM card with my Iphone6. Sometimes, the APN setting seems not to be able to be set automatically.

Questions

• More AT&T PREPAID Discussions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Pandora via ATT on iPhone 6

Pandora doesn't seem to work unless my iPhone 6 is in cellular mode. It'll play one song and quit. Yet, my previous iPhone 5 had no problem and it didn't have the cellular connection.My concern is that I'm using data and I have the smallest data plan. But, this situation didn't apply prior to gettin

Questions

• Apple

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Will I have to pay an ETF??

My two year contract started on July 5th, 2013 and doesn't end until July 5th, 2015. I checked our wireless account and it says that I am eligible for AT&T Next although my two year contract doesn't end until next year. I was planning on switching to Next anyways. So does this mean that I could get

Questions

• Wireless Account

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Upgrading on a pre-paid wireless plan

Hello, I currently have and iPhone 6s, and I am interested in upgrading to the 12. I am also currently on one of AT&T's prepaid wireless plans. If I were to buy an unlocked iPhone 12 and put my current SIM card into it, would the phone work? Would I still be on the same plan? If not, how woul

Questions

• Phones, Tablets & Devices

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Want to switch phones.

I'm a bit over a month into a 2 year contract with an iPhone 5S, and would like to go to an iPhone 6 or  6+, how much would this cost me?

Questions

• Apple

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.