Have you received a suspicious text message? Learn more

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (119)

Relevance
Why is there a $25 a month charge on my new iPhone order? I didn't order NEXT!

I just ordered the 6, and did a standard 2 year upgrade, charged 339 for the 64GB plus the ridiculous upgrade fee. Now my order confirmation says Total is 339 but monthly has a $25 charge. If my bill is going to rise a single dollar, I will not be fulfilling this order or upgrade. I have never seen

Questions

• Wireless Billing

Trade-in value issue

So I took advantage of the iPhone 5 trade in promotion while upgrading to the new iPhone 6. My phone was in excellent condition! So I am obviously expecting $200 which is more than fair. When I received my card, I went online to pay my $237 monthly cellphone bill and the original balance of my "prom

Questions

• Account Features

ATT Prepaid: No service

Hello, I just paid my service bill for my iPhone but I have no service whatsoeverThe website simply says "0.00 due now"Can anyone from ATT help me? Thanks!

Questions

• Account & Usage

WhatsApp showing on bill

I have noticed that when I use WhatsApp it shows on my call log and shows up on my bill.  I have an iPhone 6plus.  Are there settings that need to be changed?  WhatsApp shows a security message that says chats and calls are secure and end to end encrypted, but if it's showing on the bill it can't be

Questions

• Apple

Message from Unknown - Message Not Found

Just received a couple "Message not found" texts from Unknown.  Was wondering if I was missing text messages and how to retrieve them if so. It was not part of a group thread so I believe that it was from one individual.

Questions

• Data & Messaging Features, Internet Tethering

iPhone 6 Preorder Screw Up and Payment Posting Timeframe

I don't even know where to begin.  I am on the Next plan and I wasn't eligible for an upgrade unless I paid my account up to 12 months (I've only had the next plan for 6 months).  So I made a payment online 9/12 and received a confirmation email and text.  I went into the store on 9/13 to pre order

Questions

• Wireless Billing

Carrier Update 28.4 Bricked my iPhone 6

On or about May 9 I received a notification for a "Carrier Update" on my iPhone 6. Since I've never had any problems with iOS updates (and I know you can only refuse CUs twice, anyway) I consented and installed. That was the day the problems started.  My phone has since started dropping off the netw

Questions

• Apple

Visual Voicemail Not Working On iphone 6 iOS 12.1; Not Receiving Notifications

Iphone 6 with iOS 12.1 doesn't give me voicemail notifications or visual voicemail. I've reset my phone and settings and also have had my vm password reset 4 seperate times (after spending near 5 hours total on the phone with AT&T). Was told I'd receive a call in 24-48 hours and never did. What's th

Questions

• Apple

unlock iphone non customer

On the device unlock request form, if I click "NO" where it asks if I am a customer, the "next" button grays out. I have a clean IMEI phone that has been out of service for about two years ... it has a damaged screen. ATT doesn't work here in the boonies and I would like to unlock it, get it repaire

Questions

• Phone & Device Upgrades

I bought a iPhone 6s unlock !

I bought an iPhone 6s the customer service said me it is an unlock you can use it everywhere. However, I came to Turkey and I tried to change my carrier but I couldn't do that. It is not unlocked but I paid to unlock price. Can someone help me?

Questions

• Apple

Question about GoPhone and the iPhone Upgrade Program?

So I'm wanting to go through the iPhone Upgrade Program with Apple but I hear I need to activate it with a service at the store. So at the moment and for around 2 years now I've been using the GoPhone pre-paid plan. I'm not tied to any contracts or Next or anything like that, I've only been using my

Questions

• Apple

Confused about eligibility for upgrade for iphone 6?

So I am on a family plan, and have had my iphone 4 for almost 3 1/2 years now. We were looking to upgrade to new iphone 6 but then my dad said that they make you pay for your phone now, but I think that is for at&t next. Anyways, we are looking in to it again and now at&t has said that we are not el

Questions

• Apple

stolen Iphone 6/ refund

On december 1 ordered 5 Iphone 6's for Christmas presents. Phones were scheduled to be delievered on dec 5. When i returned home that day phones were not there! Either UPS stole them ot someone stole them off of my porch. I contacted AT&T immedietly and they advised that they would issue me a refund

Questions

• Wireless Account

AT&T and FedEx nightmare!! - - HELP PLEASE

Can someone please help me?  I ordered an iPhone 6 over the phone and upgraded my service. (hindsight - BIG mistake on both)  Long story short, FedEx has a record of the package entering there center and nothing more.  They have communicated to AT&T that the phone has been lost and the matter handed

Questions

• Wireless Account

iPhone 6 will not connect to ATT NVG589 DSL router after 9.2 upgrade

DO NOT UPGRADE iPHONE 6 TO iOS 9.2 IF YOU HAVE AN AT&T WIRELESS ROUTER Verified the problem is certain iPhone 6's manufactured in 2014 updated with iOS 9.2 (and 9.2.1) and a hardware or software compatibility issue with AT&T issued Arris NVG589 wireless routers. Apparently AT&T is not yet aware of a

Questions

• AT&T Internet Equipment

iPhone Error 4014 occured?

Last week, I tried to upgrade my iPhone 6 to the latest version. But there was something wrong. A picture displayed on the screen, showing "The iPhone could not be restored. An unknown error occurred (4014)". I tried to force restart my iPhone, but it didn't help.

Questions

• Apple

Don't waste your time with the AT&T buyback program

AT&T's buyback program is a total waste of time.  IF you should choose to use the ATT buyback program instead of selling your valueable phone to one of the for more reliable 3rd party options, see my personal experience as to why you should avoid.  I traded in 2 iPhone 5 16gb in perfect condition -

Questions

• Apple

7726 stuck/loops around

Hi, Whenever I forward a spam text to 7726, I get the standard reply:   AT&T Free Msg: Thanks for providing us with the content of an unwanted message. Now, reply with the sender's phone number so we know who sent you this message.   But, whenever I reply with the offending pho

Questions

• Data & Messaging Features, Internet Tethering

Adding Apple Watch 6 GPS and Celluar

I follow these directions: Go to the Watch app on your iPhone and follow the prompts to start pairing. Select Cellular and then Set up Cellular. If you don't have a plan for your watch, you'll be prompted to select one. Be sure you have the AT&T user ID and password for the iPhone number

Questions

• Apple

bought used phone

bought a used iphone 6 and went online to ck it out. status showed  Under financial responsibility installment payments have not been paid. I was trying to find out how much.  I am trying to get unlocked.  It was thru Att

Questions

• Wireless Account

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.