Have you received a suspicious text message? Learn more

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (119)

Relevance
AT&T are CROOKS/Theives

AT&T is stealing from me and I have been a loyal customer for 7 years and never been late on one payment. Back in September 2016 when AT&T was having the promotion to get the free iPhone 7 when you trade in your iPhone 6 was a scam. It is now May 2017 and I have yet to receive my credits for the pho

Questions

• Wireless Billing

Can I upgrade one phone on my family plan at a time?

My wife and I both have iPhone 5's that are eligible for upgrades, but we want to upgrade one now and the other one in a few months. Is this possible? I had a bad T-mobile experience where one phone was upgraded and it kicked in as a new contract and they refused to let us upgrade the rest of our ph

Questions

• Phone & Device Upgrades

Can i buy AT&T iphone 6 full price and have it unlocked?

I preordered iPhone 6 and it will arrive today. I want to give it to my sister who is with another carrier. Can I pay the phone in full and have it unlocked? I am existing AT&T customer, previoulsy without contract and this new iphone is upgraded through contract. I'm planning to cancel the contract

Questions

• Apple

iPhone 6 64GB Silver --- Shipping date vs. actual date

So I just ordered my iPhone after calling to every At&t store in my area for a new iPhone. I understand there is demand, but you would think they would have more of a hand on it with it being a couple months since the crazy ordering spree. Anyway, I seriously needed a new phone seeing as my iPhone a

Questions

• Apple

Unlock Confirmation Expired

I submitted a request to unlock a phone but misread the email I got in return and did not click confirm when I got the email. Now the 24 hour confirmation email has expired. When I try to confirm the unlock request via the email it says that the link has expired and I should submit a new request.Whe

Questions

• Apple

AT&T KEEPS CHARGING ME $100s FOR WHATSAPP CALLS

This is the fourth time that I have received a notification that my AT&T account is being billed over 100 dollars for making international calls. This is outrageous for two reasons. I don't make international calls. I have international calls barring on in case AT&T ever thought I was trying to make

Questions

• Wireless Billing

Think I just won the shipping lottery!

So I ordered the 6 Plus (128, Gold) on November 26th and was quoted 20-25 days (12/29-1/7) for shipping and I was originally pretty okay with that. I get the email that says about the 12/12-12/19 shipping dates and thought it was pretty bogus. I went to AT&T today and demanded that my order be cance

Questions

• Apple

recording programs

the programs i record don't always recard instead i get some else  it is as if the channels and time are all mixed up

Questions

• Device Features

No Service on iPhone 6

I just got an iPhone 6 yesterday through the enterprise (I think? It's through a business, I know that much). Called the number on my old phone to activiate my SIM card on my new phone. I was told to shut off my new phone for 5 minutes while the network was activated. I did that and meawhile the net

Questions

• Apple

Unlock request still pending after 5 days

I requested to unlock my device 5 days ago and it is still pending. I have spoken to AT&T tech support on 4 separate occasions asking why it has taken so long (the AT&T website states it will take a max of two days) but all they say is someone is working on it, which can't be the case if it has take

Questions

• Apple

Exchange (Google) mail not syncing with iOS 8 on iPhone 6

I just got the new iPhone 6.  I restored it from a working backup I made of my iPhone 5.  My Google Mail (Exchange) including contacts will only sync for a few hours then will not sync at all. I then lose all my emails and contacts that are from my Google account.  I did restore from that backup a f

Questions

• Apple

Looks like your IMEI and phone number don't match

I have a Galaxy s7, paid in full, I upgraded to the Note 9 but I cannot unlock my phone.  I enter my IMEI and it says 'Looks like your IMEI and phone number don't match'.  I transferred my number to this new Note 9 when I bought it.  Do I need to move the sim card back to the old phone to try and un

Questions

• Samsung

Wireless Continuously disconnects from iPhone and Laptop

I have had my internet for almost 3 years now, for the last 3 weeks my cell phone and laptop both disconnect and will not reconnect to the wireless router. The Amazon Firesticks have no problem connecting, my boyfriends iPhone connects just fine. My laptop is less than a year old, our iPhones are th

Questions

• AT&T Internet Equipment

Can Conference Calls be conducted from the iPhone 6

Can you conduct conference calls from the i6

Questions

• Apple

Got rid of my unlimited data plan - got shared value plan. Saved avg $20/mo. What's the catch?

Greetings all, I've just upgraded my iPhone 4S to iPhone 6. I had a very old unlimited data plan ($30) and 1000 text messages ($10). My plan was 450 Nation with tons of saved minutes ($39). My monthly bill was between $85 - $99, due to overages (international text messages). I pre-ordered online (AT

Questions

• Data & Messaging Features, Internet Tethering

Iphone 6 battery dies very fast

Over the last few months, my iPhone 6's battery has gotten progressively worse and worse. it has nothing to do with apps being open, or the screen brightness, or needing to download new software updates, or anything like that. It got to the point where if it was not on a charger 24/7, it'll die with

Questions

• Apple

Who is responsible in AT&T for Customer Issues Resolutions?

UPDATE:Did get a call from an AT&T representative--and was offered a satisfactory solution.Will leave the post (vs. deleting), to be fair.I sent the letter below (my contact information was removed to post here) to AT&T on the 15th of December 2019.As of Dec 28, am still waiting on a reply.

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

Do I throw my new iPhone 6 SIM card away?

I placed my old iPhone 5 SIM into my new iPhone 6, so what do I do with my unused SIM from the iPhone 6  My neighbor told me he would buy it for $5, should I do that or trash it?

Questions

• Apple

How much would it cost to fix a broken iPhone 6 screen?

Basically, I got my iPhone 6 on Tuesday My phone carrier is AT&T. Today, on Thursday, two days later, I dropped it and now the screen is cracked. I called Apple and asked them what could I do to fix it. They said that I could bring it in to the Apple Store and get it replaced with a brand new one fo

Questions

• Apple

Unlock Iphone 6 was declined for switching to GoPhone

I fully paid for my iPhone 6 several years back and since then have used prepaid service through Net10. After finding out that Gophone offered more data for the same price, I ported over my number to GoPhone. A few days back I submitted an online unlock request form because I will be traveling to It

Questions

• Apple

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.