Have you received a suspicious text message? Learn more

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (116)

Relevance
iphone 6 and att email

I have not been able to access email from my @bellsouth.net account since I have upgraded to the iPhone6, and I have not found any documentation online that helps. My email account is still accessable from my iPhone5, and I have verified that my account settings are correct. I have also tried 3rd pa

Questions

• AT&T Internet Email & Security

AT&T KEEPS CHARGING ME $100s FOR WHATSAPP CALLS

This is the fourth time that I have received a notification that my AT&T account is being billed over 100 dollars for making international calls. This is outrageous for two reasons. I don't make international calls. I have international calls barring on in case AT&T ever thought I was trying to make

Questions

• Wireless Billing

Why is volume too low for others to hear me on my Iphone 6?

I can connect with callers and people whom I call, but I can't be heard. I have volume turned as high as possible with buttons. Actually they can hear me but well enough to converse. This is an Iphone 6 that was refurbished.

Questions

• Apple

Why is there a $25 a month charge on my new iPhone order? I didn't order NEXT!

I just ordered the 6, and did a standard 2 year upgrade, charged 339 for the 64GB plus the ridiculous upgrade fee. Now my order confirmation says Total is 339 but monthly has a $25 charge. If my bill is going to rise a single dollar, I will not be fulfilling this order or upgrade. I have never seen

Questions

• Wireless Billing

I have an iphone 6 that has been successfully unlocked 4 times by At&t, but is still not accepting any european sim card

Hi, I unlocked successfully 4 times through At&t unlock website and my phone is still locked. I tried to connect it to Itunes, and it is still the same issue. I called and spent about an hour on the phone to try to solve the issue with At&t and I got the answer at the end that I have to submit the u

Questions

• Apple

Confused about eligibility for upgrade for iphone 6?

So I am on a family plan, and have had my iphone 4 for almost 3 1/2 years now. We were looking to upgrade to new iphone 6 but then my dad said that they make you pay for your phone now, but I think that is for at&t next. Anyways, we are looking in to it again and now at&t has said that we are not el

Questions

• Apple

Looks like your IMEI and phone number don't match

I have a Galaxy s7, paid in full, I upgraded to the Note 9 but I cannot unlock my phone.  I enter my IMEI and it says 'Looks like your IMEI and phone number don't match'.  I transferred my number to this new Note 9 when I bought it.  Do I need to move the sim card back to the old phone to try and un

Questions

• Samsung

Why At&T has customer care personal always lied about this latest iPhone 7 credit

I traded in my 6 iPhones in order to get 2 $650 credit promotion. I made a big mistake. I wrote a lot of threads in here. Send pm to the attcustimer care. Called 611 every twice a week. All that won't help at all. At&T's security guys were still investigating. For. What

Questions

• Wireless Billing

Full Price iPhone 6

Currently I am on an iPhone 5 which I preordered on release day in 2012 so i am elligable for an upgrade at this point. I plan on upgrading to a new iPhone 6 or iPhone 6 Plus.  The problem is that since then I have switch my AT&T plan to the Family Share Plan and have been taking adavantage of the o

Questions

• Apple

Unable to add minutes to AT&T pay as you go phone

I am no longer able to add minutes to my son's iphone. I think it's because I let 90 days go by without adding minutes. How can I add minutes, and if I have to get a new SIMS card, will he be able to keep the same phone number?

Questions

• More AT&T PREPAID Discussions

iphone 6 Enhanced Push-to-Talk is it compatible?

i recently tried to add this service, the add was successful but i can get the app to authenticate. I tried att customer care and no luck. is it even compatible.?

Questions

• Device Features

No Service on iPhone 6

I just got an iPhone 6 yesterday through the enterprise (I think? It's through a business, I know that much). Called the number on my old phone to activiate my SIM card on my new phone. I was told to shut off my new phone for 5 minutes while the network was activated. I did that and meawhile the net

Questions

• Apple

Incorrect Caller ID

Several people have informed me that they see a former household member's name as my Caller ID. How do I fix this?

Questions

• Data & Messaging Features, Internet Tethering

Device Unlock

Device Unlock page ,have-d some problem i can't send request. some body help unlock my phone or send request

Questions

• Apple

U-Verse wont log me in

This has happened to me twice in the last year.... and just recently again today, i have had to delete the App because i am unable to use it...   I have reset my password twice to try and log into the U-Verse app it still tells me :   " Please Log in with your U-Verse Member ID (Email address)"   I

Questions

• Watching U-verse TV

Change from default greeting to custom greeting

When I try to change my default Greeting to a custom greeting. The phone records the custom greeting, plays it back, but when I press save it goes back to the default greeting and deletes the custom greeting. What am I doing wrong or is it the phone?Brad

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

Calm down, people.

I know there are a lot of folks frothing at the mouth over this and can't fathom why there's an apparent delay in iPhone 6+ shipping. Here's what happened, as I understand it: Pre-sales were supposed to go live, across the board, at 12:01 AM PST. People loaded up the Apple site or their carrier site

Questions

• Apple

Outlook and Iphone mail not working after att.net / bellsouth.net password reset

I reset my bellsouth.net e-mail account password, but when trying to update the password on my iphone 6 and Windows 8 PC using Outlook 2013 the new password is not accepted. I saw some information saying that I may need to create or update my secure mail key but it is not letting me do this even aft

Questions

• AT&T Internet Email & Security

WhatsApp showing on bill

I have noticed that when I use WhatsApp it shows on my call log and shows up on my bill.  I have an iPhone 6plus.  Are there settings that need to be changed?  WhatsApp shows a security message that says chats and calls are secure and end to end encrypted, but if it's showing on the bill it can't be

Questions

• Apple

Unlock Iphone 6 was declined for switching to GoPhone

I fully paid for my iPhone 6 several years back and since then have used prepaid service through Net10. After finding out that Gophone offered more data for the same price, I ported over my number to GoPhone. A few days back I submitted an online unlock request form because I will be traveling to It

Questions

• Apple

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.