Have you received a suspicious text message? Learn more

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (116)

Relevance
Think I just won the shipping lottery!

So I ordered the 6 Plus (128, Gold) on November 26th and was quoted 20-25 days (12/29-1/7) for shipping and I was originally pretty okay with that. I get the email that says about the 12/12-12/19 shipping dates and thought it was pretty bogus. I went to AT&T today and demanded that my order be cance

Questions

• Apple

Phone dead?

I have an iPhone 6 and after 3 months it has just gone blank. The battery had started not lasting more than 4 hours then tonight the battery was down at 22% and the phone went black. I have had it plugged in for an hour and nothing! Is this what a 600 dollar piece of crap looks like?

Questions

• Apple

Wireless Continuously disconnects from iPhone and Laptop

I have had my internet for almost 3 years now, for the last 3 weeks my cell phone and laptop both disconnect and will not reconnect to the wireless router. The Amazon Firesticks have no problem connecting, my boyfriends iPhone connects just fine. My laptop is less than a year old, our iPhones are th

Questions

• AT&T Internet Equipment

AT&T are CROOKS/Theives

AT&T is stealing from me and I have been a loyal customer for 7 years and never been late on one payment. Back in September 2016 when AT&T was having the promotion to get the free iPhone 7 when you trade in your iPhone 6 was a scam. It is now May 2017 and I have yet to receive my credits for the pho

Questions

• Wireless Billing

AT&T and FedEx nightmare!! - - HELP PLEASE

Can someone please help me?  I ordered an iPhone 6 over the phone and upgraded my service. (hindsight - BIG mistake on both)  Long story short, FedEx has a record of the package entering there center and nothing more.  They have communicated to AT&T that the phone has been lost and the matter handed

Questions

• Wireless Account

Got rid of my unlimited data plan - got shared value plan. Saved avg $20/mo. What's the catch?

Greetings all, I've just upgraded my iPhone 4S to iPhone 6. I had a very old unlimited data plan ($30) and 1000 text messages ($10). My plan was 450 Nation with tons of saved minutes ($39). My monthly bill was between $85 - $99, due to overages (international text messages). I pre-ordered online (AT

Questions

• Data & Messaging Features, Internet Tethering

Iphone 6 on Microcell calls go straight voicemail after one ring

During an incoming call the phone will give a very short ring that I don't have time to answer (less than 1 second); the caller is sent directly to voicemail.  Iphone 6 fully updated5 day old At&T microcell that was purchased when service in my office park became terrible. Voicemail noticfications c

Questions

• 3G MicroCell™

Question about GoPhone and the iPhone Upgrade Program?

So I'm wanting to go through the iPhone Upgrade Program with Apple but I hear I need to activate it with a service at the store. So at the moment and for around 2 years now I've been using the GoPhone pre-paid plan. I'm not tied to any contracts or Next or anything like that, I've only been using my

Questions

• Apple

AT&T Reneged on a Special Offer

Hello Fellow Unhappy AT&T Customers, Have any of you experienced receiving a custom offer from ATT Customer Loyalty in order to keep you as a customer only to then have it pulled out from under you? I have. It sucked, and ATT isn't doing anything about it. If you've experienced something lik

Questions

• Wireless Account

Unlock Denied

Hi. I recently bought an iphone 6  from some family friends. It runs through at&t, but I am not an at&t customer. I have tried to unlock the device three times. When I went to check the status of my request, each time it was denied and given no reason. Instead I was given this message "Once you have

Questions

• Apple

collections when i have not had att lety alone have an att account on my credit report as having an account

what gives? i guess the subject line says it all. thanks for destroying my good credit i worked on so (Edited per community guidelines)ing long and never had a collection

Questions

• AT&T Internet Account

Don't waste your time with the AT&T buyback program

AT&T's buyback program is a total waste of time.  IF you should choose to use the ATT buyback program instead of selling your valueable phone to one of the for more reliable 3rd party options, see my personal experience as to why you should avoid.  I traded in 2 iPhone 5 16gb in perfect condition -

Questions

• Apple

Unlock - AT&T <=> Consumer Cellular

I was an AT&T customer for decades up until Sept of 2018 when we switched to Consuumer Cellular (with AT&T SIM)  as we are retiring and will use our phones less. My wife has an iPhone 6 which we bought from AT&T long ago, and I am pretty sure we unlocked it a couple or several years ago when it beca

Questions

• Apple

Adding Apple Watch 6 GPS and Celluar

I follow these directions: Go to the Watch app on your iPhone and follow the prompts to start pairing. Select Cellular and then Set up Cellular. If you don't have a plan for your watch, you'll be prompted to select one. Be sure you have the AT&T user ID and password for the iPhone number

Questions

• Apple

How much would it cost to fix a broken iPhone 6 screen?

Basically, I got my iPhone 6 on Tuesday My phone carrier is AT&T. Today, on Thursday, two days later, I dropped it and now the screen is cracked. I called Apple and asked them what could I do to fix it. They said that I could bring it in to the Apple Store and get it replaced with a brand new one fo

Questions

• Apple

Trade-in value issue

So I took advantage of the iPhone 5 trade in promotion while upgrading to the new iPhone 6. My phone was in excellent condition! So I am obviously expecting $200 which is more than fair. When I received my card, I went online to pay my $237 monthly cellphone bill and the original balance of my "prom

Questions

• Account Features

iPhone 6 Preorder Screw Up and Payment Posting Timeframe

I don't even know where to begin.  I am on the Next plan and I wasn't eligible for an upgrade unless I paid my account up to 12 months (I've only had the next plan for 6 months).  So I made a payment online 9/12 and received a confirmation email and text.  I went into the store on 9/13 to pre order

Questions

• Wireless Billing

iOS 9.0.1 data usage

--I have iOS 9.0.1 installed on my iPhone 6.--Rarely ever use LTE/4G service, as home and office have wifi and we have a public wifi network that I use in town.--I've had Wifi Assist turned off for over a week.--My usage hasn't changed at all. If anything, I use my phone less lately than I used to. 

Questions

• Apple

I bought a iPhone 6s unlock !

I bought an iPhone 6s the customer service said me it is an unlock you can use it everywhere. However, I came to Turkey and I tried to change my carrier but I couldn't do that. It is not unlocked but I paid to unlock price. Can someone help me?

Questions

• Apple

iPhone 6S visual voice mail only works intermittently. Help please!

11.29.16I have an iPhone 6S running iOS 10.1.0 on AT&T.  Both  Apple and AT&T software are up to date. When I try to listen to visual voice mail by going to the icon in the phone app, I can see there are voice mail messages but when I press to hear the message it goes to the screen like it is going

Questions

• Apple

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.