Have you received a suspicious text message? Learn more

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (30)

Relevance
Looks like the IMEI number you entered doesn’t match an AT&T device... NO HELP so far from ATT

iPhone 6 Plus... fully paid off. Not under contract. Called and spoke to a very nice rep, who put in a ticket for me...    "Thank you for contacting AT&T Customer Care about unlocking your AT&T Mobile device:CASE: [edited for privacy – please do not post personal information]Thank you for contacting

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

AT&T NEXT at Wal-Mart

Can Wal-Mart set up a phone on AT&T NEXT? Last year at this time they could not. Thanks!

Questions

• Wireless Billing

Order from Apple gives account not matching?!?!?!?

Ok... For spits and giggles, I just tried to order a 128GB iPhone 6 Plus from the Apple store.  I select the exact same model, capacity and color that I preordered on the 12th. This is what I see when I click the button to check eligibility:"Please enter your phone number, your billing zip code, and

Questions

• Wireless Account

WHERE IS MY PHONE? STATUS IS STILL PENDING AFTER 72 HOURS!

I ordered a iphone 6 plus 4 days ago and the shipping status is still pending. I've spoken to 10 different reps including 2 managers and NO ONE HAS BEEN ABLE TO HELP ME. When I check the status of the shipment at att.com/checkstatus there is absolutely no information for me to see regarding the stat

Questions

• Wireless Account

Very odd iPhone 6 Plus shipping confusion

I ordered a 6 Plus (128, gold) on 11/26 and was given a window of 12/29-1/7 for shipping. A few days ago I received an email from AT&T saying "We appreciate your purchase of the iPhone 6 Plus. Because the color and memory size of the iPhone 6 Plus you purchased is very popular, we have not received

Questions

• Apple

Can i buy AT&T iphone 6 full price and have it unlocked?

I preordered iPhone 6 and it will arrive today. I want to give it to my sister who is with another carrier. Can I pay the phone in full and have it unlocked? I am existing AT&T customer, previoulsy without contract and this new iphone is upgraded through contract. I'm planning to cancel the contract

Questions

• Apple

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Will iCloud items automatically go to my new iPhone 6?

My iCloud is set to back up photos, contacts and calander. So when I get my 6, will those items migrate to the new phone once I log in? It's getting confusing now with ICloud drive which I'm not using since I use MS One drive.

Questions

• Device Features

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How to unlock an Iphone

How can I get my iPhone unlocked? How long does this process take? What are the requirements? These and other related questions will be answered in this thread. If you have any additional questions, please feel free to post them here and the Community will be happy to help! Thank you,Dmitriy

Questions

• Apple

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Getting more GB's

Hello. To start off I purchased the Iphone 6 plus this January. I got the lowest gb and quickly regretted my decision. I am making payments on the phone (25/month).I am curious if I can "trade" my current iphone for another with higher gb. I'm aware that either my payments might increase or I will b

Questions

• Apple

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

APN profile for Iphone6

Do you have a APN profile for Iphone6? Can I download it ? I would like to use AT&T gophone SIM card with my Iphone6. Sometimes, the APN setting seems not to be able to be set automatically.

Questions

• More AT&T PREPAID Discussions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.