Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (30)

Relevance
AT&T Blocking unlocking of iphone 6 plus... even though it's not in contract, paid for.

The unlock link says "Looks like the IMEI number you entered doesn’t match an AT&T device." even tho I know it is one. iPhone 6 Plus... fully paid off

Questions

• Apple

Closed

Post Your iPhone 6 Plus Delivery Dates!

Just figured I would start a thread for those to post their delivery dates for the 6 Plus. I ordered the 16 GB variant and right now I have 10/2 - 10/

Questions

• Apple

iPhone 6 Plus Backordered

Hello All, This has been the most frustrating experience with AT&T. I ordered a 64GB iPhone 6 plus on 9/21 and was given a shipment window of 10/29-11

Questions

• Apple

I dropped my iPhone 6 plus in the pool

So I dropped my iphone 6 plus in the pool. It submerged about 6 inches in and I grabbed it out of the pool in less than 10 seconds. My question is, if

Questions

• Apple

AT&T doesn't value A Long Time Customer

I have been an AT&T customer for many, many years now - I was around before they were AT&T, actually starting before the Cingular days.  In that time

Questions

• Phone & Device Upgrades

Closed

Iphone 6 plus order dates compared to ship dates

I am not a pre-order person and didn't pre-order this time.  However, I needed another phone for business and decided to order the iphone plus as a pe

Questions

• Apple

Can I upgrade one phone on my family plan at a time?

My wife and I both have iPhone 5's that are eligible for upgrades, but we want to upgrade one now and the other one in a few months. Is this possible?

Questions

• Phone & Device Upgrades

Bodyguardz tempered glass protector iPhone 6 plus

Hi, I'm scratching my head here... I have used Bodyguardz tempered glass screen protector before on a Samsung phone and loved it. I was amazed when I

Questions

• Apple

The stories about AT&T ripping people off and being liars are true.

On 12/5/2014 I had to cancel my service with AT&T.  First issue, I ordered an iPhone 6+ over the phone (first & last time ever doing that) and was tol

Questions

• Wireless Billing

Issue while using Promo code on Accessories

I recently booked an order with AT&T by transferring my number from Sprint to AT&T along with buying iPhone 6 Plus in the same order. The chat agent g

Questions

• Wireless Account

iphone 6 Enhanced Push-to-Talk is it compatible?

i recently tried to add this service, the add was successful but i can get the app to authenticate. I tried att customer care and no luck. is it even

Questions

• Device Features

Consumer fraud/ Identity theft?

I tried to get a iPhone 6 Plus almost a year ago now, after I paid 171.91 cents to pick it up in the store. I get all the way to the store and the guy

Questions

• Wireless Billing

iPhone 6 Plus Backorder

Hi Everyone, Does anyone know the "real" wait status for the iPhone 6 Plus 64 or 128 gb? We ordered them on Oct 22nd and the ship date is 12/2-12/11

Questions

• Apple

Very odd iPhone 6 Plus shipping confusion

I ordered a 6 Plus (128, gold) on 11/26 and was given a window of 12/29-1/7 for shipping. A few days ago I received an email from AT&T saying "We appr

Questions

• Apple

AT&T NEXT at Wal-Mart

Can Wal-Mart set up a phone on AT&T NEXT? Last year at this time they could not. Thanks!

Questions

• Wireless Billing

No internet access on iphone 6 only wireless!!

I have uverse, voice, tv, Internet with uverse and AT&T wireless. I love all my services but I would say for the last 3 months I've had horrible

Questions

• AT&T Internet Features

WHERE IS MY PHONE? STATUS IS STILL PENDING AFTER 72 HOURS!

I ordered a iphone 6 plus 4 days ago and the shipping status is still pending. I've spoken to 10 different reps including 2 managers and NO ONE HAS BE

Questions

• Wireless Account

Looks like the IMEI number you entered doesn’t match an AT&T device... NO HELP so far from ATT

iPhone 6 Plus... fully paid off. Not under contract. Called and spoke to a very nice rep, who put in a ticket for me...    "Thank you for contacting A

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

Can i buy AT&T iphone 6 full price and have it unlocked?

I preordered iPhone 6 and it will arrive today. I want to give it to my sister who is with another carrier. Can I pay the phone in full and have it un

Questions

• Apple

Order from Apple gives account not matching?!?!?!?

Ok... For spits and giggles, I just tried to order a 128GB iPhone 6 Plus from the Apple store.  I select the exact same model, capacity and color that

Questions

• Wireless Account

New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.