Have you received a suspicious text message? Learn more

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (118)

Relevance
iPhone 6S visual voice mail only works intermittently. Help please!

11.29.16I have an iPhone 6S running iOS 10.1.0 on AT&T.  Both  Apple and AT&T software are up to date. When I try to listen to visual voice mail by going to the icon in the phone app, I can see there are voice mail messages but when I press to hear the message it goes to the screen like it is going

Questions

• Apple

I bought a iPhone 6s unlock !

I bought an iPhone 6s the customer service said me it is an unlock you can use it everywhere. However, I came to Turkey and I tried to change my carrier but I couldn't do that. It is not unlocked but I paid to unlock price. Can someone help me?

Questions

• Apple

My GoPhone account is disconnected? Just set up the plan 2 weeks ago...

Okay... so I really don't know what I'm doing wrong. About 2 weeks ago I purchased a new iPhone 6 (from a friend) and I switched companies from Verizon to AT&T. It was a brand new iPhone, still in the packaging and everything, my friend just upgraded her phone though so she didn't need this one anym

Questions

• More AT&T PREPAID Discussions

LIED TO

So due to the china virus, my wife and I opted to do distant learning with our children in our school district. I have a Version phone, and my wife has a pre-paid AT&T phone and she gets the best service in our rural location, so we opted to go with AT&T wireless internet service. a couple o

Questions

• Wireless Account

iphone 6 unlimited data plan error.

Hi all,  Just wanted to touch on an issue I've been very concerned about and seen others concerned as well. I ordered my iphone 6 yesterday, and was very careful to read all the text before purchasing my handset. After I confirmed my purchase, I see that it is stated that my unlimited data plan has

Questions

• Data & Messaging Features, Internet Tethering

bought used phone

bought a used iphone 6 and went online to ck it out. status showed  Under financial responsibility installment payments have not been paid. I was trying to find out how much.  I am trying to get unlocked.  It was thru Att

Questions

• Wireless Account

Visual Voicemail Not Working On iphone 6 iOS 12.1; Not Receiving Notifications

Iphone 6 with iOS 12.1 doesn't give me voicemail notifications or visual voicemail. I've reset my phone and settings and also have had my vm password reset 4 seperate times (after spending near 5 hours total on the phone with AT&T). Was told I'd receive a call in 24-48 hours and never did. What's th

Questions

• Apple

Switched/upgraded phones - DATA ISSUE

I’ve had an iPhone 5 16Gb for a couple of years. My parents ordered me an iPhone 6 32Gb (off of Amazon not Apple) and received it in the mail yesterday. I am just now realizing that my text messages (not iMessage) won’t go through. My data is turned on but the LTE sign doesn’t pop up & when I turn o

Questions

• Apple

Problem with an online trade in

I called the customer center four times. Each time I explained how my trade in was not a donation and how I waited for over 5 weeks. Each time a different person answered saying how they were sorry for me. All they did for me was send a mail to the customer service to escalate the problem and asked

Questions

• Wireless Billing

iOS 9.0.1 data usage

--I have iOS 9.0.1 installed on my iPhone 6.--Rarely ever use LTE/4G service, as home and office have wifi and we have a public wifi network that I use in town.--I've had Wifi Assist turned off for over a week.--My usage hasn't changed at all. If anything, I use my phone less lately than I used to. 

Questions

• Apple

Carrier Update 28.4 Bricked my iPhone 6

On or about May 9 I received a notification for a "Carrier Update" on my iPhone 6. Since I've never had any problems with iOS updates (and I know you can only refuse CUs twice, anyway) I consented and installed. That was the day the problems started.  My phone has since started dropping off the netw

Questions

• Apple

iPhone 6 Preorder Screw Up and Payment Posting Timeframe

I don't even know where to begin.  I am on the Next plan and I wasn't eligible for an upgrade unless I paid my account up to 12 months (I've only had the next plan for 6 months).  So I made a payment online 9/12 and received a confirmation email and text.  I went into the store on 9/13 to pre order

Questions

• Wireless Billing

ATT Prepaid: No service

Hello, I just paid my service bill for my iPhone but I have no service whatsoeverThe website simply says "0.00 due now"Can anyone from ATT help me? Thanks!

Questions

• Account & Usage

We had to cancel your unlock request (iPhone 6)

A co-worker was kind enough to give me an iPhone 6 that i have been trying to unlock from AT&T. We need the phone for an au pair living with us and added the line to my wife's current plan with Verizon. I keep submitting the request online and then getting unablle to confirm my request responses. Ha

Questions

• Apple

I moved to Germany from US and need my iPhone 6 unlocked

My wife and I were recently moved to Germany and we did not unlock our phones before we came. Now we need our phones unlocked to use the carriers here. I was on an AT&T plan with my phone at first, then when I paid my iPhone 6 off, I switched to a gophone (now AT&T prepaid). Not sure if switching to

Questions

• Apple

The stories about AT&T ripping people off and being liars are true.

On 12/5/2014 I had to cancel my service with AT&T.  First issue, I ordered an iPhone 6+ over the phone (first & last time ever doing that) and was told my phone would arrive in 3 business days.  I got my shipping information in an email later that day and the dates were between 11/6 - 11/27.  Second

Questions

• Wireless Billing

Do I lose my $15.00 plan on the new 10GB Mobile Share Value Plan?

Do I lose my $15.00 per line with the 10GB mobile share value plan when I upgrade to the new iPhone 6 using the next plan?  When I was going through the pre-order it showed that it would go up to $40.00 instead of the $15.00 or will my discount still apply?  I was under the impression that if I was

Questions

• Wireless Billing

iPhone 6 64GB Silver --- Shipping date vs. actual date

So I just ordered my iPhone after calling to every At&t store in my area for a new iPhone. I understand there is demand, but you would think they would have more of a hand on it with it being a couple months since the crazy ordering spree. Anyway, I seriously needed a new phone seeing as my iPhone a

Questions

• Apple

Can I upgrade one phone on my family plan at a time?

My wife and I both have iPhone 5's that are eligible for upgrades, but we want to upgrade one now and the other one in a few months. Is this possible? I had a bad T-mobile experience where one phone was upgraded and it kicked in as a new contract and they refused to let us upgrade the rest of our ph

Questions

• Phone & Device Upgrades

iphone 6 and att email

I have not been able to access email from my @bellsouth.net account since I have upgraded to the iPhone6, and I have not found any documentation online that helps. My email account is still accessable from my iPhone5, and I have verified that my account settings are correct. I have also tried 3rd pa

Questions

• AT&T Internet Email & Security

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.