Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (115)

Relevance
Exchange (Google) mail not syncing with iOS 8 on iPhone 6

I just got the new iPhone 6.  I restored it from a working backup I made of my iPhone 5.  My Google Mail (Exchange) including contacts will only sync

Questions

• Apple

iPhone 5 to iPhone 6 trade in promo code does not work

Hello all,  I just received my promotion code in my e-mail (Ordered iphone 6 on 09/13/14, shipped out 09/15/14). And the promo code does not work onli

Questions

• Wireless Account

stolen Iphone 6/ refund

On december 1 ordered 5 Iphone 6's for Christmas presents. Phones were scheduled to be delievered on dec 5. When i returned home that day phones were

Questions

• Wireless Account

Won't unlock a refurbished AT&T iPhone 6

Two years ago, I bought a refurbished iPhone 6s from Walmart. And I am using a Tracfone number with it. It works well. However, when I went to China a

Questions

• Apple

Business att iPhone unlock won't work

I have an att iPhone that was under a business account that has since been removed.  It is paid off but it does not recognize that it is an att networ

Questions

• Wireless Account

If I upgrade and renew?

I currently have an an iPhone 5 with the same unlimited data plan I've had for years now. If I upgrade to the new 6 will I have to lose my unlimited d

Questions

• Wireless Billing

Bad reception since 6-months ago with LTE and iPhone 6

At the beginning of this year, my iPhone had great reception where I teach at City College of San Francisco. In the same building where I have had exe

Questions

• Network Coverage

iPhone 6 unlock question

I am planning to place an order for the iPhone 6 using AT&T next. Since I travel internationally, I would like to unlock it in time for a trip early n

Questions

• Apple

Iphone 6 battery dies very fast

Over the last few months, my iPhone 6's battery has gotten progressively worse and worse. it has nothing to do with apps being open, or the screen bri

Questions

• Apple

About samsung foldable phone

Is att coming up with samsung folding phones on sale or any plans? I love that phone and especially the 5G rather than iPhone

Questions

• Samsung

unlock iphone non customer

On the device unlock request form, if I click "NO" where it asks if I am a customer, the "next" button grays out. I have a clean IMEI phone that has b

Questions

• Phone & Device Upgrades

iPhone 6 LOCKED!

Hi guys, Pretty frustrated - Apple have told me that my new phone has been locked to AT&T and ONLY AT&T are able to unlcok this phone yet I have been

Questions

• Apple

Unlock request still pending after 5 days

I requested to unlock my device 5 days ago and it is still pending. I have spoken to AT&T tech support on 4 separate occasions asking why it has taken

Questions

• Apple

Att account hacked, along with all apple products

att account has been hacked, phone calls for several consecutive days have been removed. Even from att servers. Somehow hacker has been able to access

Questions

• Apple

Do I throw my new iPhone 6 SIM card away?

I placed my old iPhone 5 SIM into my new iPhone 6, so what do I do with my unused SIM from the iPhone 6  My neighbor told me he would buy it for $5, s

Questions

• Apple

Trying to unlock a paid off phone but ATT system saying it has not been paid off

I have been trying to unlock my friends previous phone through AT&T unlock device online but it keeps telling me that I have to pay off the device fir

Questions

• Account Features

Unlock Confirmation Expired

I submitted a request to unlock a phone but misread the email I got in return and did not click confirm when I got the email. Now the 24 hour confirma

Questions

• Apple

Un-unify billing account number (BAN)

Corporate Enrollment - AT&T AT&T got back to me and stated that your line is "under Unified billing and cannot be moved at this time. Please

Questions

• Wireless Account

Closed

Post Your iPhone 6 Plus Delivery Dates!

Just figured I would start a thread for those to post their delivery dates for the 6 Plus. I ordered the 16 GB variant and right now I have 10/2 - 10/

Questions

• Apple

7726 stuck/loops around

Hi, Whenever I forward a spam text to 7726, I get the standard reply:   AT&T Free Msg: Thanks for providing us with the content of an u

Questions

• Data & Messaging Features, Internet Tethering

New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.