Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (24)

Relevance
Iphone 5s Unlock Error

I tried to unlock my phone using the unlock request. However I receive the following message which doesn't make sense to me:Thank you for contacting a

Questions

• Apple

My shutter sound isn't working correct.

I cannot disable my shuter sound on my iPhone 5s even when its on silent and when i have earphones in. Please help

Questions

• Apple

Complex iP5S Trade-in Scenario

Besides being in China when we will likely be able to purchase an iP8 on September 16 - as they will be selling in an Apple store near my Shanghai hot

Questions

• Apple

We're sorry. We can't unlock this device.

I have 2 of the iPhone 5S, these were purchased 5 years ago and are paid off in full, these are not company phones and my account is current.  Neither

Questions

• Apple

iPhone 5s help

My phone randomly shuts off with a full battery.  The only way to "wake" it up is to plug in it.  After I plug it in, I see the low battery signal but

Questions

• Apple

Device Unlock error: "Your data cannot be validated by the system."

I am trying to unlock my old iPhone, but I don't have an account with AT&T anymore. I bought the iPhone in December 2013 on a 2 year contract, but tha

Questions

• Apple

IPhone 5s - visual voicemail after 11.0.3 update

I have always been able to access visual voicemail and receive voicemail notifications when I was connected to WiFi.  Now I can only access visual voi

Questions

• Data & Messaging Features, Internet Tethering

Unlock denied for iphone

I applied unlock request online for a lot of times. Each time I got is NOT APPROVED. The reason is that I did not use the device for more than 6 month

Questions

• Apple

UNLOCK REQUESTS PLEASE HELP ME

Basically, I'm on gophone. I'm about to start college and I'm extremely tight on cash. I literally can't even afford 25 a month. I'm the only person i

Questions

• Apple

Uverse app for iPhone 5s & iPad not working at all.

Every time I try to log in it says "U-verse mobile service is temporarily unavailable" & to try again later. I have tried logging in countless times a

Questions

• Watching U-verse TV

iPhone 5S uses cellular data even when connected to WiFi

Hi,   I switched to AT&T Mobile Share plan on 10/19/2013 with 3 lines on my account (2 iPhone 5S and 1 iPhone 5).   I've never been more concerned abo

Questions

• Data & Messaging Features, Internet Tethering

¡AYUDA URGENTE!

Estoy intentando desbloquear mi dispositivo Iphone 5s, resulta que no me llego el correo de confiarmacion y se me perdio el codigo de rastreo, han pas

Questions

• Apple

Problem calling one specific number- "call can not be completed as dialed"

Sounds completely ridiculous… I know. I DID "check the number and dial again." I've called the number by manually typing it in, using the saved contac

Questions

• Apple

i tried to unlock my 4 year old iPhone 5s yesterday and it didn’t work due to “fraud”?

Now, this phone has had 2 previous users to be fair, but I don’t think they did anything illegal with it. We haven’t used at&t for nearly 3 years so I

Questions

• Apple

Network Update 19.1?

Has anyone else installed a network update 19.1 on an iPhone 5s? Did it scramble your phone setup also? I installed what I hope was a legit ATT Carrie

Questions

• Apple

Upgrading using Pay and Trade In Device on Next?

Hello, I purchased an iPhone 5s 32GB Gold about 4 months ago and want to upgrade to the iPhone 6...When I check my upgrade eligibility it tells me I h

Questions

• Phone & Device Upgrades

Followed Instructions On How To Unlock But Phone Still Locked

I received approval to unlock my iPhone 5s and followed the instructions provided for unlocking a device using an AT&T SIM card. After erasing and res

Questions

• Apple

iphone 5s not getting lte or 4g

My iphone 5s only shows bars and the at&t for signal where it would usually say lte or 4g. This has been going on for about 2 weeks now. I cant send i

Questions

• Network Coverage

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Iphone 5s sending but not receiving sms text messages, when iMessage still works.

My iphone 5s has recently hit a big texting problem. when texting someone for a while it would say "not delivered" on both of our phones and i would r

Questions

• Apple

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How to unlock an Iphone

How can I get my iPhone unlocked? How long does this process take? What are the requirements? These and other related questions will be answered in th

Questions

• Apple

New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.