Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (23)

Relevance
Is it possible to unlock lost iphone 5 from att?

hi , I saw an iphone 5 in the street months ago, is it possible to get unlocked?

Questions

• Apple

Trade-in value issue

So I took advantage of the iPhone 5 trade in promotion while upgrading to the new iPhone 6. My phone was in excellent condition! So I am obviously exp

Questions

• Account Features

Switched/upgraded phones - DATA ISSUE

I’ve had an iPhone 5 16Gb for a couple of years. My parents ordered me an iPhone 6 32Gb (off of Amazon not Apple) and received it in the mail yesterda

Questions

• Apple

Unlock Iphone 5 - I did not receive email confirming my request.

I did not receive email confirming my request. Checked Spam, too, and it wasn't there.  Requested again after 24 hours and it says pending and I neede

Questions

• Apple

What does "We're sorry. We can't unlock this device." mean??

It's an older iPhone 5, my mom uses on my account.Have the IME code, my account is paid in full & we own the phone. Filled out all the info correctly,

Questions

• Account Features

Can I upgrade one phone on my family plan at a time?

My wife and I both have iPhone 5's that are eligible for upgrades, but we want to upgrade one now and the other one in a few months. Is this possible?

Questions

• Phone & Device Upgrades

iPhone 5 to iPhone 6 trade in promo code does not work

Hello all,  I just received my promotion code in my e-mail (Ordered iphone 6 on 09/13/14, shipped out 09/15/14). And the promo code does not work onli

Questions

• Wireless Account

why was my order cancelled due to being unable to verify my information?

went through with placing an order for a refurbished iphone 5. wanted to start a new plan. put in all required information and everything went through

Questions

• Wireless Account

iPhone 5 Data Cellular Data Usage on WiFi

Not sure if others have run into this, but I recently received a text from AT&T stating that I was about to use all of my allocated data (IPhone 5) fo

Questions

• Apple

FAMILY MAP & IPHONE 5 DOESN'T WORK!

I've used Family Map with my two daughters Iphone 4's for a few years and it has worked outstanding. We recently upgraded to Iphone 5's and now (for t

Questions

• Apple

HD Voice for iPhone 5

Can I add HD Voice capability to an iPhone  5 by getting a new SIM card for it?When the iPhone 5 was first announced by Apple it noted that the iPhone

Questions

• Device Features

Your IMEI number & device don't match

To whom it may concern: G'day! My workmate have lend/gave me his spare Iphone 5 locked with AT&T and I'm trying to unlock it in the device unlock port

Questions

• Apple

Microcell 3G Device.. STRANGE!

Issue: Microcell 3G Device dropping calls, not working, having to perform multiple reboots. Next step taken: Contacted my ISP (Windstream). They men

Questions

• 3G MicroCell™

How to securely erase an iPhone 5

I bought an iPhone 6S fro yesterday. Besides it, i also owned an iPhone 5 for 2 years. There is no need to keep two iPhones at once, so i will sell th

Questions

• Apple

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

iPhone 5 Data Consumption.

I've had my iPhone 5 with AT&T for nearly a week now and my data consumption has went off the roof, a little over a gig (1024 mb/1g) was used already.

Questions

• Apple

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Migrate voicemail?

I currently have an iPhone 4 and am in the process of migrating to an iPhone 5. Is there a way to migrate the voicemails as well? My husband already m

Questions

• Apple

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Question about return policy on new contract and phone.

So on Friday I bought a 32 GB iPhone 5 which was $299. I bought it with an early upgrade which cost me $250 and still have a $36 fee on the next bill.

Questions

• Wireless Account

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Unlocking device iPhone 5 returns error: We're sorry. We can't unlock this device.

I have an iPhone 5 that is paid off and still active on AT&T. I want to unlock it so that I can move the SIM card to a newer phone and sell the iPhone

Questions

• Apple

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How to unlock an Iphone

How can I get my iPhone unlocked? How long does this process take? What are the requirements? These and other related questions will be answered in th

Questions

• Apple

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Pre-paid SIM card in iPhone 5 - Travelling from Canada to US

I am taking my iPhone 5 from Canada to US for a week.  I have a pre-paid SIM card from AT&T that a friend loaned me.  He bought it while on a recent t

Questions

• More AT&T PREPAID Discussions

New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.