Have you received a suspicious text message? Learn more

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (10)

Relevance
No one at AT&T knows what is going on?! Horrific Communication!

I am one of the unlucky ones with my new phone stuck in "Preparing to ship" status.  I like most of you have called and had chats all day with each AT&T rep telling me something different here are a few of the explanations:  1)  It's still going to be there, just wait.2)  Phones will ship out today

Questions

• Apple

Beware: iPhone 11 Pro Shipped as Empty Box

Ordered an iPhone 11 Pro on launch day and it shipped on 9/20. It supposedly arrived 9/21 — but when I opened the box, nothing was inside. Literally an empty box with a bill for the new phone. The FedEx receipt said the box was 2 pounds. It was clearly not. Maybe someone at AT&T is stealing new iPho

Questions

• Phone & Device Upgrades

Iphone 11 preorder and number port

So I went into AT&T 9/14 to first port my number over from my t-mobile account to my fiance's AT&T account. While we were there we both preordered the new iphone 11. During the whole process they assured us that the phones would be here on time and mine phone would be loaded with my old number and a

Questions

• Apple

No voicemail

Incoming calls get a message that I am unavailable and do not go to voicemail. How can I fix that?

Questions

• Device Features

Trouble Receiving Short Code from Instagram

I switched my carrier from Verizon to AT&T this weekend, and upgraded to a new iPhone 11. Since then, I have not been able to receive short code messages from Instagram to get in to my account. They are trying to send me a verification code so that I can get in to my account again, but the codes are

Questions

• Apple

OFFICIAL IPHONE 11& 11 PRO SHIPPING TRACKING

Hey y’all,i pre ordered 2 pro max on Saturday 9/13 in store and they are shipping to my house, I ordered 2 one says delivery on 9/20.  The other green 256gb says shipping estimated date of 9/20-9/27.  Any updates or similar people seeing there’s change?

Questions

• Apple

AT&T 300$ reward Card

I purchased an IPhone 11 Pro Max on a promo ending Sept 30 stating if you bought online you would get a $300 give card. I purchased it and activated the phone. Ive chatted live online with AT&T three separate times all times told yes the promo shows on my end and i should receive an email soon. Chat

Questions

• Wireless Account

Tried to port my number from att , rep added a new line instead...

I went into a att store to have my number ported over from a different carrier and also upgrade my line for the bo go offer. I went instore because I was unsure of the process of porting over a number. The in store rep told me that I needed to purchase a new phone first and then I would be able to p

Questions

• Phone & Device Upgrades

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

iPhone XS Max to iPhone 11

On July 31rst I bought an iPhone XS Max in store. I was wondering, since the phone was purchased not to long ago, can i trade in the iPhone XS Max for the new iPhone 11 at minimal cost?

Questions

• Apple

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

2019 iPhone 11 Ordering Thread

It's that time of year again!!! It's widely believed that 'Pro' successors to the iPhone XS, the iPhone XS Max and the iPhone XR are in the cards.Let's get this thread started so we can keep track of ordering issues, etc. If Apple follows past iPhone schedules, pre-orders for the new iPhones could b

Questions

• Apple

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.