Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (10)

Relevance
No voicemail

Incoming calls get a message that I am unavailable and do not go to voicemail. How can I fix that?

Questions

• Device Features

Iphone 11 preorder and number port

So I went into AT&T 9/14 to first port my number over from my t-mobile account to my fiance's AT&T account. While we were there we both preordered the

Questions

• Apple

No one at AT&T knows what is going on?! Horrific Communication!

I am one of the unlucky ones with my new phone stuck in "Preparing to ship" status.  I like most of you have called and had chats all day with each AT

Questions

• Apple

Beware: iPhone 11 Pro Shipped as Empty Box

Ordered an iPhone 11 Pro on launch day and it shipped on 9/20. It supposedly arrived 9/21 — but when I opened the box, nothing was inside. Literally a

Questions

• Phone & Device Upgrades

OFFICIAL IPHONE 11& 11 PRO SHIPPING TRACKING

Hey y’all,i pre ordered 2 pro max on Saturday 9/13 in store and they are shipping to my house, I ordered 2 one says delivery on 9/20.  The other green

Questions

• Apple

AT&T 300$ reward Card

I purchased an IPhone 11 Pro Max on a promo ending Sept 30 stating if you bought online you would get a $300 give card. I purchased it and activated t

Questions

• Wireless Account

Tried to port my number from att , rep added a new line instead...

I went into a att store to have my number ported over from a different carrier and also upgrade my line for the bo go offer. I went instore because I

Questions

• Phone & Device Upgrades

Trouble Receiving Short Code from Instagram

I switched my carrier from Verizon to AT&T this weekend, and upgraded to a new iPhone 11. Since then, I have not been able to receive short code messa

Questions

• Apple

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

iPhone XS Max to iPhone 11

On July 31rst I bought an iPhone XS Max in store. I was wondering, since the phone was purchased not to long ago, can i trade in the iPhone XS Max for

Questions

• Apple

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

2019 iPhone 11 Ordering Thread

It's that time of year again!!! It's widely believed that 'Pro' successors to the iPhone XS, the iPhone XS Max and the iPhone XR are in the cards.Let'

Questions

• Apple

New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.