Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (10)

Relevance
Selected Relevance

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Using prepaid plan internationally

I just spoke with someone on customer service, and I want to verify what I think I heard. I have a prepaid plan, and I will be traveling to Great Britain. While I am in Great Britain, can I still use my phone to call home to the United States and text United States numbers without being charged? He

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

International calling

if somebody from Italy calls me from a landline or cell phone to my cell phone ... Who gets charged?

Questions

international calling charges - billing issue

Hi I am posting here to hopefully find a solution for my billing dispute. Customer Service was not helpful at all even though I have spent around two hours checking with them. I have international calling blocked for two of my lines since the beginning of the lines. In my recent bill I saw charge fo

Questions

Why not honor the credit?

I spend close to 40 hours resolving this issue.   All of sudden I have started being charged for international calling this year. Even though I call through international calling card services I was charged. I asked to have international calling blocked from all my lines which they said they did. St

Questions

Backdating International Plan

I wasn't aware of the long distance international charges for calling to Canada, and I've been calling my friend in Canada a couple of times lately until a text from at&t shows up saying I have more than $100 international calling charges. I checked my current usage, which confirmed I will have an e

Questions

International Calling Using An App | Will I Avoid ATT Calling Rates When Not Connected To WIFI

If I use an app like MyLine to call internationally and I am not connected to WIFI then will my data be used to make or receive calls? Will I be charged the ATT international calling rate?

Questions

Samsung Galaxy S6 Active Dropping calls and glitching: has International calling

Hello all,We use a smartphone as our store's primary line's phone. We do business both domestically (US) and internationally. We have used multiple smartphones over time but have recently tried to connect 3 separate Samsung Galaxy S6 Actives to this line, to and have tried replacing the SIM card 3 t

Questions

How do I remove +1 from all of my contacts?

All of my contacts have a +1 in front of the number. My car can’t dial out as it doesn’t recognize it.

Questions

Using my iphone in Germany (has an international plan)

When I am in Germany, the local numbers have 14 digits. Do I use all of them to call or text the person? This is an example of a phone number that I have been given: *****. Do I input all the numbers to call or text the person?   [Edited to comply with Guidelines]

Questions

Closed

AT&T Passport and AT&T Global Packages

What are the benefits of these packages?  Looking to compare the two to see which is the best one for you?

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.