Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (30)

Relevance
Selected Relevance

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

What phones are HD Voice (VoLTE) capable?

when might VOLTE be activated in my area Falmouth on Cape Cod? will ATT customers get any notification? will the Samsung Galaxy 3 be able to use VOLTE?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

know for sure if HD Voice is working

I'm curious to find out if there's a way to know for sure if/when HD Voice is actually working during a voice call apart from sound quality or coverage map. I think it should be and maybe it is but it doesn't really sound like it. We have an iPhone 7 and an iPhone SE both with LTE Voice and Data ena

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Note3 HD voice support?

Will the Note3 ever get HD Voice support on AT&T?  Also, where can I find an HD Voice capable phone list?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

iphone x -call protect app says my device must be enabled with HD voice to use, but it is

I had an iphone 6+ that call protect was installed on that worked with no issues. I purchased a new iphone x, but when I try to install call protect it tells me that "my device must be enabled with at&t hd voice to use" -so I checked, and it is.  I've rebooted my phone and turned hd voice on and off

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

cannot activated hd voice and wifi calling

Hi, I have an iPhone XR purchased about a month ago (by my dad)there are four phones on our account, me, mom, dad, grandmaum a few days ago someone reported an iphone X that was "stolen" in our account and locked me and my grandmas phone from accessing the networkhowever we resolved it and now data

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Enable WIFi Calling on unlocked HTC 10

It's supposed to be in the Call app under "Enhanced Call Service." It is not in there. Was advised by AT&T rep that their policies had changed and will no longer intentionally block WiFi calling from unlocked, non AT&T branded phones. Rep altered the necessary provisions so that my phone could make

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

VoLTE and HD Voice Unlocked Phones

Has anyone had success with tier III support enabling these features on a compatible (just not AT&T sanctioned) device? I'm a bit preturbed that the AT&T BYOD page, when putting in the IMEI of my new Sony Xperia Z5 (E6653) says "Congratulations, your phone is compatible" in big bold letters .... but

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Calls breaking up

I recently transferred my service from Verizon to ATT and  have the Samsung 6.  When talking on the phone my callers tell me I keep breaking up or they cant understand.  I have no trouble hearing them. I am wondering could this be my phone?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

HD Voice / VoLTE on Unbranded (Non-AT&T) Devices

I understand the initial roll out of AT&T HD Voice supported only the Galaxy S 4 Mini, and that additional AT&T LTE phones may received firmware updates to add Voice Over LTE compatibilty. My questions relate to non-AT&T phones.  I currently use a Sony D5803 Z3 Compact.  This phone was designed by S

Questions

HD voice support on Lumia 950 XL (dual SIM)?

Having scanned the AT&T forums and the Microsoft forums, I'm left with the following questions: 1. Is HD voice supported by AT&T on this non-AT&T device? The OS is essentially the same as in the AT&T branded Lumia 950. If not, is there a plan to support it before the phone is end-of-life? (The Lumia

Questions

HD Voice not ready

I hate to you this at&t but your HD voice isn't ready for prime time. I had people call me these past few days, and I was breaking up on there end or there breaking up on my end. I switched to LTE data only on my iphone and it works. I'll turn on LTE voice & data feature when you guys are fully read

Questions

VoLTE and HDVoice not supported for Google Pixel XL

My Questions is why is at&t the only provider that does not support VoLTE or HDVoice for non at&t branded Phones. I bought the Google Pixel XL from the google play store and a LG Sport Watch from at&t. I can not use at&t's NumberSync Service because they will not support my Pixel with VoLTE and HDVo

Questions

HD Voice not working in Portland, OR

I've spoken to 2 AT&T Reps and 2 differnt AT&T corp. Retails stores and so far no one seems to even understand HD voice. Its not working on my iPhone 6+ even though the coverage map for Portland,OR confims HD Voice coverage. I've concluded that AT&T is advertising HD Voice in Portland, OR but its no

Questions

Samsung Galaxy S5 Questions

I have two questions about my Galaxy S5 from AT&T.1: When will AT&T relaease Android 5.0.1 Lollipop for the S5?  Can I at least have a ETA of the update?  (See http://bit.ly/1xhPpCu) 2: The Galaxy S5 is capable of doing HD Voice (VoLTE), will AT&T's Lollipop update enable this feature for S5 users?

Questions

Unlocked Google Pixel XL and Enhanced LTE

This hasn't been asked for a while, so I figured I would check and see if there is any word on when Enhanced LTE (HD Voice) will be activated for the Pixel XL?  I would really like to purchase an Gear S3 Frontier, but I found out that Numbersync won't work without HD Voice.  Anyone hear of any updat

Questions

AT&T Wireless Home Phone - AT&T HD Voice availability?

Does AT&T have any plans to upgrade the wireless home phone service to allow for AT&T HD Voice in supported areas?

Questions

How to use VoLTE (AT&T HD Voice) on Lumia 950 Dual SIM (non-AT&T version)?

I am using a Lumia 950 Dual SIM (from Microsoft store and unlocked, non-AT&T version) with an AT&T SIM. The carrier logo shows "LTE" and the LTE data works well. However, when I call to another AT&T iPhone 6 (which is on LTE), the carrier logo changes to "4G", and the VoLTE (HD Voice) seems not work

Questions

My account is not letting me use hd voice (4th new sim and on tried on different phones)

Someone help! I have brand new s8+.  I can't get my account to let me use hd voice/enhanced LTE at all, Blocks outgoing calls from happening (voice recording can't make a call at this time when I try) .  I'm waiting for level 4 tech with customer support for 2 weeks and haven't called me. Will list

Questions

Indiana HD Voice Active, How To Activate?

I see HD Voice is available in Indiana and such, but I don't seen an option in my iPhone 5 to turn it on even though it supports HD Voice.  The AT&T HD Voice Website shows that iPhone 6 and 6 Plus support HD Voice at AT&T.  Is that live now?  Thanks!

Questions

Call Protect - capabilities outside HD Voice area

This publication https://www.att.com/esupport/article.html#!/wireless/KM1137805  makes it clear that Call Protect "Suspected Spam Call Warning" only works in HD Voice coverage areas. I take that to imply the other stuff e.g. Automatic Fraud Blocking as well as blocking that has been "manually" set v

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.