Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (24)

Relevance
Selected Relevance

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

When will HBO Go be available to customers without traditional cable?

Earlier in 2014, HBO announced that it would offer HBO Go as a standalone service. When will this service be available?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

HBO Go login

I have been trying to log into HBO Go, but I keep getting a message telling me my subscription does not include HBO Go, which it most definitely does. I have found a few people on here who have had the same problem in the past, but no answers. It does it on both my PC and my Android tablet. Any thou

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

TV apps not allowing u-verse logins

New subscriber here. I am trying to set up the Roku apps for some of the channels I receive on U-verse. In some cases (HBO) it says I am not subscribed. In some cases (Disney, FYI) it says I am not allowed to receive the live stream.  From looking over the messages here it seems this is a common iss

Questions

HBO Go Login Issue

Hello, We have recently purchased a U-Verse subscription to HBO. However, when attempting to log into the HBO Go App, we encounter an error stating that HBO Go cannot confirm our subscription. What can be done to allow us to use HBO Go?

Questions

HBO Go app usage thru Data Mobile (AT&T network) will be Data Free, zero-rating?

HBO Go app usage thru Data Mobile (AT&T network) will be Data Free, zero-rating? I do not have any UNLIMITED PLAN into my account, just a Mobile Share...  Thanks in advance

Questions

HBO Go activation

I've seen this issue posted a number of times with no resolution.  I'll just repost.  I'm having am issue with HBO GO.  I can log in from HBO iPhone App, pS3 or website direct and all give me "It appears that your AT&T U-verse subscription does not include HBO."  I can promise you it does.    Yes -

Questions

Trouble signing in to HBO Go and Max Go

Recently I've had trouble with both the computer version and apps for HBO Go and Max Go. Everytime I click sign in or sign up, and I click that my television provider is AT&T, the page refreshes and a bubble appears stating I am not a subscriber to the channel. I tried seeing if this was an issue wi

Questions

HBO GO unwatchable because of buffering issues

Over the last month HBO GO has been unwatchable via UVERSE.  My internet speed is fine, I'm maxing out at 20mbps.  I constantly get a drop in video quality below HD & get a "connecting to HBO GO" message now.  Shows will play fine for 2 minutes with quality ranging from HD to horrible, then the vide

Questions

HBO Go says I'm not subscribed and I am!

I have had HBO on my Uverse account for years, and I've been using the HBO GO app on my tv as well.  When I try to go to my HBO GO app on my tv today, it is now saying I don't have HBO on my Uverse, which, i most certainly do.  I have seen other people post about this before, but having been able to

Questions

Want my HBO Go on AT&T network not subscribed

I subscribe to HBO. I'm an ATT Uverse customer. I pay my bills on time. In general my service has been satisfactory. Although, using HBO Go, you know, ON THE GO. Has been problematic in several locations because the wireless network I am on is also a Uverse network, but the person who owns it does n

Questions

HBO Go Activate

Since April 2018 I cannot activate HBO GO.  It says I do not have a valid HBO subscription.  Which I do.  This is NOT an HBO issue as I also cannot activate Showtime or Starz.  I get the same mesage from all 3 that I do not have a subscription.  I have wasted hours upon hours of time on the phone wi

Questions

HBO Go, Watch ESPN, and other TV Apps Error Message

Error message when signing on to HBO Go, Watch ESPN, Showtime, and other 3rd party streaming applications: "It is not possible to sign in at this time. Please try again later." "User Not Authorized" "Primary Account Not Yet Registered"     In order to stream content from Uve

Questions

HBO Go activation says my subscription does not include HBO

I have HBO as part of my Uverse TV package. When I try to activate HBOGo, I get the following error: It appears that your AT&T U-verse subscription does not include HBO. HBO GO is available free to AT&T U-verse customers who subscribe to HBO. If you believe that you received this message in error,

Questions

HBO GO and MAX GO profile

I have an HBO go username and password.  I am attempting to sign into MAX go. "Your GO profile is shared between HBO GO & Max GO.  Any changes will apply to both services" When I try to sign into the MAX GO site it takes me to "Complete your MAX GO sign up". I am being asked to "complete my MAX Go s

Questions

view previous seasons of game of thrones

Just signed up for HBO on U verse to watch previous seasons of Game of Thrones.  I find one episode of season 1 on HBO On Demand and one episode of season 7.  My online research says I need to use HOB GO or HBO Now.  The only way I can figure out how to access those services is via a Amazon Fire sti

Questions

HBO GO Reloading

I added on HBO GO on my Roku 2 months ago and it worked great.  Recently, over the past week and a half, HBO GO is frequently unavailble.  If I am able to load a show, it stops to reload in the middle several times, frequently taking a minute or longer.  This is not very usable and I am thinking of

Questions

HBO Go won't work on Smart TV at night

I own a Samsung smart TV and have the HBO Go App downloaded on it. I am a paying subscriber to HBO through ATT Uverse. I can only login and use my HBO Go App during the day. If it's too late at night, the App does not allow me to login and tells me the service is temporarily unavailable. It happens

Questions

HBO GO

I subscribe to HBO and use the HBO GO app but tonight it says I don't have HBO when I am watching HBO on my TV.

Questions

HBO Go sing in

Why on earth......am I getting this message??  I have been using HBO Go on my computer since it became available. It says Primary Account Not Yet Registered.  This is a Sub-Account.  To sign in with this account, please register the Primary Account first. Someone, please help.  This is ridiculous.

Questions

HBO Go/Max Go and Showtime Anytime Sign In Problems

For the past month I have had troubles logging into my premium content websites (HBO Go etc.) Every time I try to sign in and select AT&T U-verse it doesn't even take me to the page to put in my credentials, it goes back to the home screen ans says that I do not have HBO, Cinemax, or Showtime (depen

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.