Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (21)

Relevance
Selected Relevance

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Samsung Galaxy S6 64GB insurance question

I just got a Galaxy S6 64GB. I just looked it up on the deductable list and there are no seperate listings for 64GB or the 128GB, are they treated as the same base S6 32GB model? I would imagine that I will get the same model that I had if I file a claim even if the deductable is the same as all oth

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Samsung Galaxy S6 - Marshmallow update in India

Hi, My friend recently bought a Galaxy S6, which is a factory unlocked GSM. The device is currently on 5.1.1, and the AT&T server keeps saying that the software is up to date. I'm currently in India, can someone please help me in updating the software to Marshmallow.? Thanks in advance.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Galaxy S6 preorder shipping times

Will AT&T be shipping S6 pre orders similarly to T-Mobile who has phones being delivered to customers as early as Monday 3-30? It would be a very welcomed plan if it were so.I understand what the tracking website says and have been checking. I am looking for more specific info. No need to respond if

Questions

All call are coming in as unknown on my new S

I got the S6 the day it came out, everything is working fine on it except that caller ID.  Every single call (except my husband who is also on the account) is coming in as unknown. Even numbers I have saved in my phone book.  I've made sure all my setting on my phone are correct I don't know what el

Questions

S7 Active does not work with Android Auto...

I was very excited about upgrading to the S7A yesterday but that soon disappeared after realizing that this device does not work with android auto because of how AT&T modified marshmallow. After doing some research I found out this is the case with the regular S7 on AT&T as well (and AT&T still has

Questions

Samsung Galaxy S6 Active Will Not Show an Update Available for Nougat

I recently went online to search and see if an update to Android 7.0 was available for the Galaxy S6 Active. I searched and I found out that there was. I picked up my phone and went to Settings

Questions

Galaxy S6 Battery Life Reduced by Over 50% Since 5.1.1 Update

Greetings! I installed the 5.1.1 update on my Galaxy S6 shortly after it became available. I immediately noticed a significant decrease in the battery life, but wanted to quantify it before posting. After a week of use, I can report that I have experienced at least a 50% reduction in the battery lif

Questions

Samsung G S6 sm g920f touch screen

I just had an update to my Galaxy S6 and since then the touch screen is very unresponsive.   Can't type with any keyboard. I dumped the cache on keyboard with no result. Next stop is a FDR unless someone has a better idea...

Questions

Update samsung s6 edge plus outside US?

Hello, a couple of years ago I bought an unlocked Samsung S6 edge plus in Walmart, for reasons of my work I moved to South America and since then I have tried to update my phone without any success. Is there any way to update the device? I do not have any of the security updates that leave me with a

Questions

Galaxy S6 won't send or receive calls. failed to send text messages

I got a new phone - a Galaxy S6 64 Gigs 2 months back. From some days now I'm not able to make or recieve phone calls. My friends said that they were calling me all day & evening leaving messages. I didn't reveive any VM. I can't even send or receive texts. It has always 2-3 bars and when I try to s

Questions

Galaxy S6 Active updates

I am trying to figure out if the Galaxy S6 Active will receive the 5.1.1 or 6.0 update.  There hasn't been any news on this.  When I bought my phone I had an AT&T representative guarantee me the Active would be updated along with the other Galaxy S6 phones.  I suppose it's back to buying nexus phone

Questions

Marshmallow update for S6

When is AT&T rolling it out for Galaxy S6?

Questions

Galaxy S6 won't recognize my SIM card

I just switched to Android and got a Galaxy S6 brand new from Wireless Providers last week. It worked fine up until today (five days of normal use), when it gave me the error message "No SIM: Insert SIM Card." I've tried all the normal recommendations on this such as cleaning the card with an eraser

Questions

Brand new Galaxy S6 cracked by itself

Hi there, yesterday (May 10th, 2015) I traded in a Galaxy S5 for a brand new Galaxy S6 for my wife (a nice Monther`s Day gift I thought).  Today she was using it and the cellphone case (not an external case, the cellphone`s own golden back cover) cracked by itself.  She heard when it happend.  Reall

Questions

I am part of a group text and receive other's messages, but mine won't send

I have been having problems for awhile now with group texts on my Galaxy S6. I am part of a group text and I receive all messages from everyone in the group. For some reason, I am not able to reply to the group. I have tried changing the settings, restarting my phone, but nothing seems to work. When

Questions

AT&T S6 Active SM-G890A OTA Build G890AUCS3BPCG Problems

Wanted to post some details about the issue we are seeing post my update to OTA Build G890AUCS3BPCG released in april on my AT&T S6 Active SM-G890A. Ever since this update I have seen substantially reduced battery life and wifi continually stops functioning.This is not just my S6 Active but also all

Questions

Can't receive group texts from some iPhones on Galaxy S6

So i have a really strange problem.  I have a text group going with 3 iPhone users. All the users can see my text messages, but I can only receive text messages from one of them.  I have another group going with 2 different iPhone users -- and have no problem sending and receiving all messages.  I w

Questions

Transferring Upgrade Eligibility with Phone Bought from External Retailer

I have two phones on the same Mobile Share plan: Phone A: Basic Phone, non-full upgrade eligiblePhone B: Basic Phone, full upgrade eligible I would like to preorder a Galaxy S6 for Phone A and put it on AT&T Next, using Phone B's upgrade eligibility.  There would be no issue doing this via AT&T's st

Questions

When my Galaxy S6 updated to Nougat software, I lost fast charging capability

Recently, My At&T Samsung Galaxy S6 updated its software to the new Nougat 7.0 version. However, Since the update, I can no longer fast charge my phone.I have the proper Samsung Adaptive Fast Charging Wall Charger that I purchased from YOUR AT&T store. (You charged me $39.99, I might add, when it is

Questions

How can I stop automatic updates on my Galaxy S6?

This is the second update that has forced itself onto my phone while I was using it.  After postponing the update a few times, the phone it forced an update causing me to lose the email I had been working on for over 30 min.  Then I had to wait another 20 min to use the phone while it updated.  This

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.