Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (6)

Relevance
Selected Relevance
Samsung Galaxy S6 Active- back coming off??

So I have only had this phone for a few weeks and don't have it out of the case much. I took the case off the other day and noticed it looks like the back is separating.... I can fit the corner of a sticky note under the black frame on the back. But only on one edge, so Im pretty sure it shouldn't b

Questions

S7 Active does not work with Android Auto...

I was very excited about upgrading to the S7A yesterday but that soon disappeared after realizing that this device does not work with android auto because of how AT&T modified marshmallow. After doing some research I found out this is the case with the regular S7 on AT&T as well (and AT&T still has

Questions

Samsung Galaxy S6 Active Will Not Show an Update Available for Nougat

I recently went online to search and see if an update to Android 7.0 was available for the Galaxy S6 Active. I searched and I found out that there was. I picked up my phone and went to Settings

Questions

Nougat for S6 active

I have been getting mixed answers from Samsung, AT&T, and the Samsung Experience Center on the S6 active Nougat update.  Can any AT&T forum worker please give me any details, just like the S7 Nougat update tracker.  I don't feel safe being on the January security update with hackers discovering more

Questions

Galaxy S6 Active updates

I am trying to figure out if the Galaxy S6 Active will receive the 5.1.1 or 6.0 update.  There hasn't been any news on this.  When I bought my phone I had an AT&T representative guarantee me the Active would be updated along with the other Galaxy S6 phones.  I suppose it's back to buying nexus phone

Questions

Galaxy S6 Active 5.1.1 is Out According to Samsung Website, No Update Available on Phone?

I have just noticed that Samsung's website wrote Galaxy S6 Active for 5.1.1 has been released.However, my phone says no updates are available if I try software update.Anyone else having this issue, or updates reflect on actual users will have a period or delay? (or maybe we just have to poke around

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.