Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (52)

Relevance
Selected Relevance

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

phone calls on Galaxys5

press phone app on galaxy s5 screen starts to change than error message "Unfortunately, Contacts has stopped.  OK" and  shuts down .can receive calls but NOT make any calls outbound.  any suggestions???   Thank You

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Samsung Galaxy S5 Text notifications don't work properly after Lollipop update

Prior to the update when I'd get a text message there would be the usual notification sound.  If I went in and replied and then left that text open and that person sent another text it would make the sound with each subsequent texts.  After Lollipop it makes the sound on the first text but not on an

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

WiFi Connection Issues With Samsung Galaxy S5 HAAAAALLLPPPP!!!!!!!

Recent issues with connecting to my WiFi. I have no issues connecting to other WiFi networks, at Best Buy, McDonald's, etc. No connection issues with my laptop or my tablet, just the phone. When I try to connect, it will go through authentication, then go to saved, secure, but not connect. Sometimes

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

how do I get the 4.4.4 update

Hey guys, I have a SM G900a (galaxy s5) I am not currently in the U.S but I would really like to get the new 4.4.4 update. I keep checking over the air but it's telling me that my device is up to date in which I am running 4.4.2. Can anyone help?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

unlocking my Samsung device

I bought a galaxy s5 on ebay and they didn't mention that the phone wasn't paid off now I am without a phone (I am with tmobile) and was needing to unlock this phone is there anyway at will give me an unlock code ?? Desperate need of a phone I am phone less at the moment

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Signal Booster for Samsung Galaxy S5

I recently purchased the Samsung Galaxy S5. The signal inside my apartment is very poor. My phone provider is T-Mobile while my internet provider is AT&T.The T-Mobile employee gave my a Wi-FiCell Spot Router to boost the signal inside the apartment. The problem is that I don't know how to connect it

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Wi-Fi Connectivity

Updated my Samsung Galaxy S5 1 week ago.  Since the update it will not stay connected to wi-fi.  Turns on and off every 30 seconds or so and is draining my battery.  Turned off the smart switch and did not fix.  Had to turn my wi-fi off all together.  Can I go back to factory reset?  Will that clear

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Visual Voicemail keeps my 4G LTE icon active

Recently I noticed when on WiFi my Galaxy S5 was still showing an active 4G LTE icon. I believe I have narrowed the issue down to the most recent update to the visual voicemail app. Serching around I've noticed several users on Google Play responding with similar issues. Can anyone else comment on t

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Galaxy S5 Rings Silently (Even with Sound/Ringer On)

I just received this phone through my company on Monday and did the usual setup of preferences, sounds, and volumes.  Now, when a call comes in, I can see it on the screen, but the phone does not make sound.  Text messages, emails, et cetera all alert, but not my ringtone. I have tried all the 'simp

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Galaxy S5 WiFi keeps dropping and reconnecting

I have a very strong WiFi signal at home. I connect easily enough, but every few seconds the WiFi signal gets dropped and it reconnects. It's extremely admitting, especially because the connecting message keeps popping up and interrupts typing. Any ideas?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

Device Software Update: Samsung Galaxy S5 (SM-G900A)

Hello Samsung Users!   As of 8/26/2016, Android Marshmallow has been released for the Samsung Galaxy S5!   Thank you to the community over on this thread; we couldn't have done it without you!   Check out att.com/softwareupdates or keep reading for more details.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Can the Galaxy S5 AT&T work on Straight talk?

Hello, I was planning on buying a Samsung Galaxy S5 from Amazon that was for use with AT&T, but was wondering if I placed my Straight Talk SIM card into the phone, if it would work on their networks. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

s5 software update notifcations

Over the past few weeks I've received notifications to update my software several times a day. I've tried it a couple times and the installation always fails. After reading some of the other posts about this, it looks like I have the most recent software update. How do I turn off the software update

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

device update

Hellowhen I try to update my phone device on my samsung s5 it would always fail this never happen to me before when I first got the phone It will process the update. it will say loading to 31% then update fail or reboot device and fail what can I do???

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Samsung Galaxy s5 not connected to mobile data

My galaxy s5 says it's connected to 4g and I have at least 4 bars, but I cannot access the Internet or use apps that require Internet or send text messages. This requires me to restart my phone but that only fixes the problem for a few minutes then I have to restart it again.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

storage on galaxy s5

How do I change my storage settings for photos to save to my SD card?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Galaxy S5 won't connect to AT&T data network

I updated my Galaxy S5 last night and ever since I can not connect to the AT&T data network. I can only access the internet over wifi. Is anyone else having this issue? Any suggestions on how to fix this?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

upgrade discount on new phones (Samsung Galaxy S5)

My 2 year contract is up and I'm thinking about waiting for the Galaxy S5 before upgrading.  I'm wondering if there will be an upgrade discount on a brand new phone, and if so, around how much I can expect it to be.  I know it's hard to guess, but what is AT&T's past history with discounts on phones

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Sansung Galaxy 5

How can I connect Samsung Galaxy 5 to HP wireless Printer

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

LTE Compatible with Samsung Galaxy S5 Plus G901F

Does Samsung Galaxy S5 Plus G901F support AT&T LTE?

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.