Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (6)

Relevance

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Unlock Note 4

I am trying to open an unlock request for my Note4, which is not under contract. But I am getting an error - Error: We found no record of the IMEI Number you entered. Check your device's 15-digit IMEI Number by dialing *#06# (errorCode.ULP2003)   Pls help me    Thanks Prajeesh [edited for privacy-pl

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Double Click Home Button Response Has Changed

Up until this morning I was able to simply double click the home button on my Note 4 and the Galaxy voice would as for a command and I would, for instance, say "Call Joe" and it would call the number. Now, I double click, the mic sign comes up, just like before, BUT, now I have to touch the mic inor

Questions

Galaxy note 4 will not boot properly

Hi everyone,so i was given a note 4 that had a booting up problem. it was originally my girlfriend's sister and she told me that when ever it turned off(either out of battery or manually) it would have a hard time booting up. when attempted to turn on it will show theSamsungGALAXYNOTE4powered byANDR

Questions

Galaxy Note 4 WiFi very SLOW after OTA update

After updating my phone several weeks ago, I've noticed that the WiFi speeds on any wireless network I'm connected to is very slow. I've looked for solutions to this problem and found that turning on Airplane Mode and turning it off will momentarily fix it. I do that but the speeds come back down to

Questions

Samsung Galaxy Note 4 - Messaging service not activated??

I just received my Galaxy Note 4 last thursday and ever since I have been unable to send or receive any text messages. I tried contacting the customer support but they didn't help at all! Today I received a promotional message from AT&T but I still can't send or receive messages to any carrier in th

Questions

Galaxy Note 4 won't wake up using home key or power key on the side

There seems to be a huge lag now when trying to wake my Galaxy Note 4.  I used to push the button on the right side and it would immediately come to life.  Now nothing.  I push the home key and if I am lucky, after about 5-7 seconds it will come on.  When it doesn't respond, I am stuck taking out th

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.