Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (6)

Relevance
Selected Relevance
Next Plan Return Chronic Problem

Hi there,  I really hope someone out there can help me out with this issue, as I've tried every single thing I can think of and this is my last hope.    I am on the yearly NEXT plan.   My upgrade was scheduled for a few months back.  I ordered my updated phone (iPhone XS Max) in December 2018 and el

Questions

Why does ATT allow their customers to be scammed?

6 weeks ago after talking to customer service I was asked if I would listen to an offer from an ATT partner, wasn't sure what that meant so I said ok. Transferred to a third-party vendor who offered me some free channels. She said that I could get all of the other channels that I didn't already have

Questions

incorrect billing charges

Hi I have called ATT multiple times fro a line that I added for a week with a in-person att representative at union city, ca att store.she got a great price for me for less than $20 for that week and convinced me not to take a prepaid line as i have discount through my educational institute. As per

Questions

Possible termination of 3 lines

I am trying to get a physical location to send a certified letter to in regard to not only horrible customer service, but fraudulent charges on my credit card. I have tried customer retention and twitter, with no success. Please send me an address I can send this certified package to with all my cor

Questions

ATT PREPAID RECURRING CHARGE

I noticed on my billing statement through my bank that I was charged in February and March for VESTA aT&T prepaid ($59.10 each). However, I do not have a prepaid phone. When calling about the issue, trying to find the right number to call was confusing and frustrating. When I did find a number, I co

Questions

Charged for an account I cancelled???

I cancelled my service 4/30/19 and ported one of the 4 numbers to Verizon. I spoke with a female at the time and she explained I need to make my account a zero balance and have all devices paid off. I paid off the entire account to a zero balance. I was unaware that we were still being charged until

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.