Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (7)

Relevance
Selected Relevance

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

BOGO and ETF

We got our Bogo phones back in Nov 2017 and have about 8 months left. Since we are traveling more often, we would like to get our phones unlocked and maybe switch carriers. Would there be an early termination fee if we paid off both phones?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

New Internet Contract after Moving? Cancelling requires paying early termination fee?

Have been an AT&T wireless customer for several year. I had AT&T fiber (100Mbps, $40/month) in my old address for more than 12 mo and already fullfilled the 1-year contract.  Recently in Aug 10 2019 I moved to a place, but at the installation the technician had to downgrade the service to 10Mbps bec

Questions

Where can I find the SLA (Guaranteed Uptime) for AT&T Fiber?

I'm looking for a link to the fine print on the guaranteed uptime (Service Level Agreement) for AT&T Fiber.Where can I find it?  Thanks in advance!

Questions

ETF for internet if I move

Hi All, I am thinking to sign for AT&T internet but most likely would move address before end of year.  Do I get charged for ETF if new address does not have internet service, or has only 5G speed?I can't seem to get a definite answer for this, as AT&T employee said no ETF, but the following documen

Questions

How to pay ETF before I receive the final bill & unlock phone

So today was the big day I switched from ATT to Sprint. Not because we were unhappy with ATT, but because we need a plan ATT doesn't offer. My iPhone was still under contract at ATT (my husband's was not), so I knew we'd have to pay a $155 early termination fee (ETF). However, ATT customer service h

Questions

AT&T claims I'm obligated by a "contract" for services I never requested or agreed to w/o an opt out

AT&T claims I'm instantly obligated by a "contract" for services I never requested or agreed to, that is dated AND activated PRIOR to the date it was mailed to me, with no information about how to  opt out from it. After 2 hours on the phone with a representative today, I was told that a new contrac

Questions

Re: Cancel u-uverse

Hi VictorW,   We're sorry you are considering the cancellation of your U-verse service. To find information about your service contract and early termination fees please visit myAT&T.   Go to Profile Select Update My Profile Select Account Information Click on Bundle Customer Service Summary   Your

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.