Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (72)

Relevance
Selected Relevance
Help getting network unlock code

I’ve tried to contact AT&T customer service and they are not helping me get the unlock code and the website doesn’t allow me to submit the info on att website

Questions

Device Unlock Portal failed

In 2013 I paid full price for a Samsung Galaxy S2 (SGH-i727) phone, and selected a monthly plan, at an AT&T store.  Less then a year later I changed to GoPhone pre-paid service. I was assured that the phone was mine without any encumbrance.  I used GoPhone for a couple of years.  A few months ago I

Questions

Device Unlock Portal Not working

Hello Team, Device Unlock portal is not working for more than 3 weeks. I'm using the non-AT&T customer option and i get this error: "We're sorry, but we're having technical difficulties with our network at the moment. Please try again later." I have provided the details of IMEI, email id as requeste

Questions

Problem Unlocking Phone Even After Approval

So I am trying to process an unlock for an AT&T phone (Blackberry Z10) through the website.The process goes as expected, unlock is approved, I receive an unlock code.Only one problem - the phone does not accept the code.It only has 10 tries until it hard locks, and now I have used 4 of those tries,

Questions

unlock device scam

I have been trying to unlock my device, that I bought with AT&T. I have paid all my contract dues and yet they would not let me unlock the phone or make the process as painful as possible.  This is a company that knows nothing about customer service and is sure to go down the drains soon ! As and wh

Questions

i am trying to unlock an at&t Alcatel IDEAL 4060a

trying to unlock an at&t Alcatel IDEAL 4060a, but online unlock portal displays the following message"The IMEI you entered does not appear to be an AT&T wireless phone or tablet. Please re-enter the correct 15-digit IMEI number for your AT&T wireless phone or tablet. You can obtain the IMEI number f

Questions

Requested to UNLOCK phone and have not gotten a response.

So I've submitted the unlock request and have already confirmed the request by clicking on the link within 24 hours. Its been 3 days and I still have no response. Its said to be still in progress when I check the status. HELP MEEEE!

Questions

Need assistance to unlock iPhone 6

I have an old iPhone 6 that has been inactive for over 6 months.  It was not a prepaid device.  It no longer has a number associated with it.  I need to unlock it so I can give it to an older family member to use.I have read the eligibility requirements and all of them are being met. When I submit t

Questions

Poor customer Service :: Device unlock Issue even after contract expiry

I have a Samsung Galaxy S3 phone which I purchased from ATT about 2 years ago on a 2 year contract. Now since my contract is over I wanted to unlock my phone so it can be used on other network. I went to ATT device unlock portal and requested to unlock my device. I received an email saying your phon

Questions

Incompetent Customer care, useless manager and cheating with policies

Recently I contacted AT&T Wireless customer care to cancel my wireless contract (samsung galaxy s5) and initiate device unlock. I had cleared all due bills till date and asked CC (customer care) representative if I pay ETF (early termination fee) will I be able to initiate unlock request straight aw

Questions

att device unlock portal issues - not sending confirmation email after unlock request

hii have submitted device unlock request for my att prepaid device, and it was mentioned i will receive email for confirming unlock request. but i dont see a email till now. this is the 3rd time i am having issue with receiving email after unlock request creation. here is the request number given by

Questions

AT&T won't unlock my phone even after submitting military orders while deployed!!!

I switched to AT&T recently after I got married and to be honest, I have had nothing but problems. I am in the military and I am currently deployed to South Korea. Prior to leaving the states, I contacted AT&T with the instructions the manager gave me at the store and I submitted my deployment order

Questions

Galaxy S6 Active unlocking problem

Hello,   One year ago I purchased AT&T branded Samsung Galaxy S6 Active from an equipment supplier of our company. It was legally unlocked when I received it and I switched from a prepaid AT&T plan to T-Mobile. One month ago I had to send my phone to an official Samsung Service Center to repair, but

Questions

Device Unlock Request Denied - Reason Given: FRAUD?!

Just submitted for a device unclog request and received the following notice:We can't unlock this device.  Hi _________, Unfortunately, the device you're trying to unlock is associated with fraud so we can't unlock it. Thanks for choosing us,AT&T Has anyone else experienced this warning?  I a comple

Questions

AT&T won't unlock my iPhone

I was an original iPhone customer with the unlimited grandfathered data.  When AT&T announced another price increase on the data plan in January, I decided to switch to another carrier.  I received an email from AT&T stating that if I canceled my contract due to the price increase, the ETF would be

Questions

Unlock request still pending after 5 days

I requested to unlock my device 5 days ago and it is still pending. I have spoken to AT&T tech support on 4 separate occasions asking why it has taken so long (the AT&T website states it will take a max of two days) but all they say is someone is working on it, which can't be the case if it has take

Questions

At&t device unlock not recognizing IMEI

I've  found a old phone I use to have and use and my son wanted a cellphone e so I decided to put a straight talk sim into it and saying its locked to at&t even tho I've used a straight talk sim in it before. So I went to at&t.com/deviceunlock but the service doesnt recognize my Imei and gives a mes

Questions

Device unlock problem

Hello, I made a request to unblock my iphone 5c since 10-19-2018 and when I check it is written : We're reviewing your unlock request now. Please allow two business days for processing.We'll email you soon with a decision on your request.Someone  can help me please?

Questions

Can't unlock my device after 2 months and multiple attempts

I'm on an AT&T post-plan wireless plan with a fully owned Samsung Galaxy S8+ I had purchased directly from AT&T.  I've submitted an unlock request multiple times but it says the IMEI does not match my phone number.  I tried speaking to multiple customer service reps and none of them really know what

Questions

Device Unlock Request Error (ULP2003)

I have a BlackBerry Z10 that was previously on an AT&T account (a friend's account) up until November, when said friend needed the line for someone else.  I pulled the SIM card and that was that.  Recently, I figured I'll unlock the phone.  Every time I enter the IMEI in the Device Unlock Portal I g

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.