Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (31)

Relevance
Selected Relevance
How to configure BGW210-700 IP Passthrough to connect Netgear Nighthawk R7400?

Hi, I have AT&T fiber 1000 and I've been stuck trying to figure out how to configure my RG(BGW210-700) for IP Passthrough to use my own router(Netgear Nighthawk R7400). I've scoured both Google and YouTube and I haven't found specific instructions on how to address my issue. I'm pretty confident whe

Questions

BGW210 broken for Nighthawk 4XS / AC2600 / R7800 running DD-WRT

(Note: Apologies for the formatting, although this MCE editor allows indents, the back-end scrubs them out.) Hello World, I'm at a bit of a loss after troubleshooting for the past few days.   Over the past two weeks--excluding 02/09 - 02/11--the following setup has been working perfectly.

Questions

ATT Fiber 300 Internet Installed a Week Ago - Lag, Timeouts, and Slow Loading (BGW210-700)

We just upgraded to AT&T Fiber last week. We got the BGW210-700 modem and it's not been particularly fun.  ProblemsI get logs from my router about "Invalid Packets" (92 of 192 logs had this error).My phone randomly gets off of the network and doesn't reconnect unless I notice (did not do this with p

Questions

Closed

Port Forwarding for Windows Remote Desktop Connection Arris BGW210-700 FAIL

Just had AT&T Fiber installed and I am thrilled with the speed and responsiveness of the network.. goodbye Comcast!  (well not quite goodbye yet..)PROBLEM:  I've used Remote Desktop Connection for years on multiple routers and service providers.  Never had a problem with Port Forwarding in the past.

Questions

Outside bandwith good, speed coming out of router extremely slow

Hi,I have the 18mbps internet package (DSL with a BW210-700).  I have had multiple problems with my internet - have had technicians out 5 times now.  All of the outside components have been replaced - at one point they changed which wire pair I was on, etc.  A few weeks ago, I noticed that I could n

Questions

KRACK patch for BGW210-700

AT&T any idea when patches will be available for the BGW210-700 routers for the KRACK vulnerability?

Questions

I need to set my own DNS server with Arris BGW210 -700 (Considering switching ISPs)

Hi i have dozens of devices connected to my arris bgw210 -700 but for some reason there doesn't seem to be a way to pick my own DNS server.  This is very basic functionality.  Please let me know what firmware upgrade to install in the gateway to allow me to set a DNS server for my network.  I don't

Questions

Port forwarding and IP passthrough no longer work on my BGW210

Port forwarding and IP passthrough no longer work on my BGW210 after the firmware was updated to 1.6.7Remote access to the Gateway from outside the home network does not work either. If I reboot, everything works for a few minutes, and then does not.

Questions

Netgear Nighthawk X6S behind BGW210-700

BGW210-700 keep buffering and disconnecting every hour so I wanted to install a better router behind it, where the new router will do everything; however, I'm having a hard time setting up a Netgear Nighthawk x6s AC3000 behind it. I'm getting 1/10 of the 1000mb fiber plan. Here's what i did:-Only on

Questions

Changing names of "Home Network Devices" (ARRIS BGW210-700)

I would like to change the name of "Home Network Devices" such as my phone, tablet, laptop to more user-friendly names to make them more recognizable. I've got a ARRIS BGW210-700. I don't see any such option on the router administration page. Is there one? Thanks.

Questions

Arris BGW210-700 2.4 Ghz slow speeds

Hi we have just had a new Arris BGW 210-700 installed yesterday via AT&T field tech. Out-of-the-box the 2.4 and 5 ghz are enabled and it should broadcast wi-fi with no issues. Well, it seems all the wi-fi devices connected to the 2.4 are extremely slow when the 5 ghz devices are at normal speeds. Ha

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.