Have you received a suspicious text message? Learn more

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (31)

Relevance
Microsoft Edge does not display Arris BGW210-700 web interface

Has anyone else noticed that Microsoft's Edge browser no longer works to display the Arris BGW210-700 web interface, as of the 1.8.18 firmware update?  Almost seems as if the gateway (GW) firmware guys fixed one problem, only to introduce another.  The workaround I've found is to use another browser

Questions

• AT&T Internet Equipment

Can only connect one computer at a time (ethernet) to BGW210-700 modem

I have two PC's that I use as a host and client but can only get one to connect to the internet at a time. OS seems irrelevant as I used Ubuntu and Windows 10 on the second computer and it didn't work.Also please note: I can have many wireless connections connected and they all work, it isn't a prob

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Equipment

Arris BGW210-700 and Apple Time Capsule or Airport Extreme internet not found

I am trying to upgrade to AT&T fiber and they provided an Arris BGW210-700 "gateway" and I have several Apple Time Capsule and Airport Extreme routers.  The error I am receiving from the Airport Extreme/Time Capsule is "internet not found."  I have done the following to the BGW210 -Disabled DHCP-Dis

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Equipment

I need to set my own DNS server with Arris BGW210 -700 (Considering switching ISPs)

Hi i have dozens of devices connected to my arris bgw210 -700 but for some reason there doesn't seem to be a way to pick my own DNS server.  This is very basic functionality.  Please let me know what firmware upgrade to install in the gateway to allow me to set a DNS server for my network.  I don't

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Equipment

BGW210-700 won't mesh 2.4mhz and 5mhz devices

First question, is why does AT&T not have a technical support number listed anywhere on their website or within the account?  Comcast had that ability, even though their tech support was generally pretty bad.  Just saying. Real question.  I just switched to AT&T Fiber from Comcast and AT&T provided

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Equipment

Outside bandwith good, speed coming out of router extremely slow

Hi,I have the 18mbps internet package (DSL with a BW210-700).  I have had multiple problems with my internet - have had technicians out 5 times now.  All of the outside components have been replaced - at one point they changed which wire pair I was on, etc.  A few weeks ago, I noticed that I could n

Questions

Can't access my website/ftp servers outside my network after lightning and 10 hour power outage...

Can't access my website/ftp servers outside my network after lightning and 10 hour power outage... Everything works fine inside my network.When power came back on everything looks fine but I can't access my servers outside the network... looked at all the NAT/Gaming settings and they are all still t

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Equipment

ATT uverse download speed across entire home network drops drastically when uploading.

This problem just started happening around this past Sunday. Was watching Netflix on a PS4 hard wired connected to the network. My girlfriend using a notebook connected over wireless started to upload a bunch of photos to Dropbox. At that moment the Netflix quality dropped. The PS4's internet connec

Questions

Port forwarding and IP passthrough no longer work on my BGW210

Port forwarding and IP passthrough no longer work on my BGW210 after the firmware was updated to 1.6.7Remote access to the Gateway from outside the home network does not work either. If I reboot, everything works for a few minutes, and then does not.

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Equipment

Can I open/foward the same ports to more than one device?

I have both an Xbox 360 console and a Windows 10 laptop with the Xbox app that I would like to open/forward ports to so they can connect perfectly online (open/unrestricted NAT). They are both connected to the Arris BGW210-700 modem. The Xbox 360 and the Xbox app on the laptop require some of the sa

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Equipment

KRACK patch for BGW210-700

AT&T any idea when patches will be available for the BGW210-700 routers for the KRACK vulnerability?

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Equipment

Fast speedtest, very slow wifi browsing

I have had AT&T Fiber internet300 for about a month, and have been suffering from slow wifi speeds (web pages take 10+ seconds to load; social media apps similar).The speedtest app (Ookla) shows I have decent upload and download speeds, but my real world experience is much worse than previous cable

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Account

BGW210 broken for Nighthawk 4XS / AC2600 / R7800 running DD-WRT

(Note: Apologies for the formatting, although this MCE editor allows indents, the back-end scrubs them out.) Hello World, I'm at a bit of a loss after troubleshooting for the past few days.   Over the past two weeks--excluding 02/09 - 02/11--the following setup has been working perfectly.

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Equipment

Netgear Nighthawk X6S behind BGW210-700

BGW210-700 keep buffering and disconnecting every hour so I wanted to install a better router behind it, where the new router will do everything; however, I'm having a hard time setting up a Netgear Nighthawk x6s AC3000 behind it. I'm getting 1/10 of the 1000mb fiber plan. Here's what i did:-Only on

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Equipment

Changing names of "Home Network Devices" (ARRIS BGW210-700)

I would like to change the name of "Home Network Devices" such as my phone, tablet, laptop to more user-friendly names to make them more recognizable. I've got a ARRIS BGW210-700. I don't see any such option on the router administration page. Is there one? Thanks.

Questions

Ongoing Issues with new Fiber Install

Hi guys, I've used you guys at previous residences and had no issues, but I just moved and at the new residence your home fiber service has had consistent connectivity issues. I've been here about a month, and right from the beginning I would have Internet outages, daily at first, then every few h

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Equipment

Closed

Port Forwarding for Windows Remote Desktop Connection Arris BGW210-700 FAIL

Just had AT&T Fiber installed and I am thrilled with the speed and responsiveness of the network.. goodbye Comcast!  (well not quite goodbye yet..)PROBLEM:  I've used Remote Desktop Connection for years on multiple routers and service providers.  Never had a problem with Port Forwarding in the past.

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Equipment

BGW210-700 and AirPort Extreme or other possible solutions

Different version of a similar question that's been asked in the forums, will try again. Just had Internet 1000 installed and they provided a BGW210-700 modem router. Speeds are exceptionally high when wired into the BGW210 or with wireless connection sitting in the same room (600mbs). However signa

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Equipment

Supporting multicast on AT&T router (ARRIS BGW210-700) over 224.4.4.4

Hello, I have 2 machines, A and B, connected to my AT&T router. Machine A wants to send multicast packets to the multicast address 224.4.4.4. Machine B wants to listen to multicast packets on 224.4.4.4. It looks like your router simply does not enable any multicast packet. This worked perfectly with

Questions

• AT&T Internet Features

Securing the network behind uverse gateway bgw210

How does AT&T recommend securing the network behind a uverse gateway. (A better password on the gateway is not an acceptable answer)The firmware that is currently installed is garbage IMHO, with little to no features for security, IDS or IPS features.How does one setup Geo blocks for incoming connec

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.