Have you received a suspicious text message? Learn more

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (59)

Relevance
Dell PC can't connect at more than 5Mbps to new AT&T Fiber.

This is a real puzzler and I've had both AT&T and Dell on the phone about it. I still have the Comcast internet active and I get 80Mbps (wireless) when I switch to that. When I switch back to the fiber connection, it maxes out at 5Mbps. An iPad right next to the Dell gets 240Mbps. I've reinstalled t

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Equipment

bimmerite

BGW210-700 running firmware 1.5.12. All port forwarding works except for 80 & 443.  I have a certain application that only likes to operate on 80/443.  I could change it but I have people that need to access it and I don't want them to have to put in the URL with a port added to it.  I had this port

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Equipment

Samsung UN32J5205AF 32" LED TV SLOW WIFI

I recently had a Arris BGW210-700 installed with 100MBit service, we upgraded from 12MBit ADSL. My Samsung UN32J5205AF was working fine connected to WIFI, streaming apps (Netflix, Hulu, Amazon Prime) worked fine and services were usable across the board. Now, since upgrading the RG and service, my T

Questions

• AT&T Internet Equipment

What is an acceptable amount of intrusion alerts in Routers Log

What is an acceptable amount of intrusion alerts in Routers Log? After a reboot of BGW210 router I get 20+ INTRUSION BLOCKED notification a minute, for several minutes. At any time I get 1-3 Intrusion notifications, and various other non critical alerts every minute. Ive asked ATT to reset my extern

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Equipment

BGW210 Can i override the 5.0Ghz to 2.4 Ghz for 1 device?

Can i override the automatic assignment of 5.0 Ghz to 2.4 Ghz for 1 device.without having to convert to using the 2 different SSID'S. My Nest thermostat only works on 2.4.and BGW210 is assigning it 5 Ghz

Questions

Two Digital Phone Lines - Loud Noise Followed By Disconnect Requiring Redial Or Reset Of Modem

I have two digital voice lines (VOIP). Over the past two months both lines are dropping calls and this is happening progressively more frequently. I suspect that I have a gateway that is starting to fail.Symptoms: Either one or both lines may be in use, it doesn't seem to matter. The line/conversati

Questions

• AT&T Phone Equipment

TP-Link Archer C2300 in Acces Point mode resolves WiFi speed and connectivity issues with BGW210

The short version: The BGW210-700 WiFi is awful. Disabling its WiFi and connecting a TP-Link Archer C2300 in Access Point mode resolved all of my WiFi issues. My system: ATT Fiber 300. Wired devices include: Marantz AV7005 AV Preamp, Synology DS218+ NAS (used mainly for streaming my iTunes library b

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Equipment

BGW210 IP Passthrough

Im trying have my BGW210 to be a modem only while using my EA9500 to do the "routing", portforwarding, etc...   I turned on IP Passthrough but my EA9500 router is not showing my public IP.  I searched the forums and see lots of posts about it and tried the resolutions posted but didn't work for me.

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Equipment

How do I turn off wifi in the Arris BGW210?

I want the combined modem-router's wifi off at all times except when I want to stream to my TV set. So ...(1) How do I get to the configuration screens, and(2) How do I turn the wifi on and off?

Questions

• AT&T Internet Features

Caution when using Netgear PowerLine adapters!

Powerline adapters such as AV200 can cause havoc with BGW210 modems: internet traffic virtually dies. History:  Old modem was connected to a 16 port switch.  One of the ports on the switch went to an AV-200 PowerLine adapter adjacent to the switch.  Five rooms in house had matching AV-200 and all wo

Questions

When trying to forward port 80, receive warning it may cause TV to stop working properly

When I go to forward port 80 (HTTP) to a PC, I receive the warning message, "Warning: The change you are attempting to make may cause AT&T U-verse TV to stop working properly."  I have fiber to the premises and the BGW210 gateway.  Can I forward port 80 without impacting my TV or other internet serv

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Equipment

Port Forwarding - this breaks the BGW-210

Recently upgraded from Internet 12 to Internet 50 and with that came a BGW210-700 modem/router.  After setting up Port Forwarding for my cameras and a web stream, I noticed nothing was working.  I rebooted the system and voila!  Everything worked... for a moment.  (Full disclosure... this has been s

Questions

Can't connect Macbook or Netgear Router to Arris BGW210 modem

I just moved into a new place that already has a AT&T internet using an Arris BGW210 modem/router, but my Macbook won't connect to the WiFi for some reason, even though my iPad, Android Phone, and Apple TV all connected without any issue whatsoever. A little research on the problem seemed to suggest

Questions

BGW210 still dropping packets.

My BGW got the latest firmare 1.6.9. I am running a security camera management server on one of my PCs at home. To access the server from the internet I setup an open port on BGW210 which forwards the packets from a client on the internet to that PC. Running canyouseeme.org confirms that the port is

Questions

Wifi connectivity issues when Band Steering is on, for both Pace 5268AC and Arris BGW210

When I don't have band shaping on, my wifi connection is stable using either 5ghz or 2.4ghz.  However, when I turn Band Steering on, either my device will randomly disconnect and then reconnect to wifi or the internet will stop working on the device, and I will have to disconnect and reconnect to wi

Questions

Please help me configure my router to prevent access to my SSID using the mac filter

I am new to this, so please forgive me if I am completely incorrect, but I am currently trying to configure my router so that I can control which devices have access to my SSIDs.  I apparently have two SSID's--one is 2.4 Ghz and the other is 5.0 Ghz.  I am not exactly sure the significance other tha

Questions

U-Verse gateway settings screen opened on its own.

I left my PC on all night while I was letting a game download from blizzard battle.net.  When I went to my PC this morning a browser was opened and it had my residential gateway settings screen opened.  The address in the browser with the gateway settings was www.msftconnecttest.com/cgi-bin/home.ha 

Questions

Question with the BGW210

I recently got the BGW210 do to an internet repair and I'm currently thinking of upgrading to Internet 45, does the BGW210 support this plan?

Questions

Problem failing over from Comcast to ATT using Dual WAN Router - Xfinity Router / BGW210 / LRT224

I am trying to setup my dual WAN Linksys LRT224 router so that I have comcast (standard comcast cable modem) as my main WAN connection and AT&T ( BGW210) as my failover backup WAN connection.  The problem I am having is when I try to simulate a failover situation by unplugging the comcast cable.  I

Questions

• AT&T Internet Features

Slow AT&T Fiber Internet Speeds Outside of BGW210 Gateway

Hello All,(Internet Connection: AT&T Fiber/Gigapower 1000) Network SetupHome Network is set up as follows: Fiber "translator" box (what the fiber wire is fed to from outside of the homesu10) connects to the Gateway (ARRIS BGW210) via CAT6 ethernet; Gateway is configured for IP Passthrough - DHCP Fix

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Equipment

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.