Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (54)

Relevance
Selected Relevance

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Connecting your Apple TV

Apple TV Trying to figure out how to get your Apple TV working? Follow these easy steps to get yourself going.   Setting up your Apple TV Connect PowerIf possible, connect hardwired via an Ethernet cable Connect to your viewing device with an HDMI cable Turn on your television to

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Watching U-Verse on Apple TV?

When I travel, I can watch U-Verse on my iPhone and iPad, but not on my laptop which I can connect to a TV via a HDMI cord like I used to.   Wondered if you can connect the U-Verse app to your TV via an Apple TV?  Would that allow you to watch on-the-go programs on TV while traveling?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Connecting Media Devices

Media Devices Make sure you have your WiFi information. If you do not have it, you can find it here.   Amazon Fire TV/Stick Connecting your Amazon Fire TV/Stick   AppleTV Connecting your AppleTV   Chromecast Chromecast ver1 Chromecast ver2   Roku Roku 3 Ro

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

The phone network is off

Hello I want help. I bought an iPhone from Saudi Arabia, used and locked from the telecom company. Can I pay the contract and unlock the network? How do I know how much is left on it? I don't know how to use the official websiteI don't have any imei

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ACTIVATION LOCK

If my friend gave me an iPhone as a gift and he forgot his Apple ID password and we tried using recovery mode but then phone is in activation lock. How do I get a receipt of proof of purchase so apple can UN ACTIVATION LOCK MY DEVICE. If I give you the serial number and IMEI number can you please he

Questions

Accepted Solution

Closed

"Troubleshooting Connectivity Issues with bgw320: Invalid Password Error on Bose 500 and Blink Outdoor Gen 3 Cameras"

I recently acquired the bgw320, and I'm encountering connectivity issues with certain devices. Despite confirming the correct credentials, devices such as Bose 500 and Blink outdoor Gen 3 cameras can see the Wi-Fi but are unable to connect. The error message indicates an "invalid password," even tho

Questions

Anybody watch MLSLive on Apple TV through Uverse?

I'm trying to find someone that watches Major League Soccer (MLS) games live through the Apple TV app through a Uverse modem. I have a problem when trying to start one of the games from the beginning rather than joining it in progress. The Play/Pause button is supposed to start from the beginning, b

Questions

Closed

ATT access as well as editing and placing insulting names on my email changed my bill name, stopped calls to my mom and dad

I have reported numerous times to more than1 retail store as well as office of the president. I have had numerous features that continue to be added to my account without permission, random access to add unapproved and random features without warrant, priorty note was added with incorrect dates, as

Questions

Information Shared by AT&T Manager

AT&T has the worst customer service to keep loyal customers happy. Over a month of ongoing issues and no real support. They are more than willing to keep you in a hamster wheel, running around and around from in person, to on call to chat agents who have no clue about information shared. They al

Questions

Mac Filtering

Hello I'm trying to mac filter some of my devices to force it to use the 2.4ghz wifi instead of the 5ghz because it slows down my web browsingI try it on my appletv or another device, and it just allows it on all including the 5ghz.When I had Xfinity I could mac filter easily, but here it doesn't se

Questions

Buffering on directly connected AppleTV to AT&T 1GB Fiber

Switched to AT&T 1GB fiber Oct 25 and worked well. Now, less than a month later we are getting lots of buffering and signal (picture) degradation. AppleTV software is up-to-date, it’s connected to router via RJ-45 cable, and is the only thing attached. Speedtest shows good speed (600-950+). Have

Questions

wireless service, customer support, web site ordering, at&t,, firstnet

MY BEST SUGGESTION IF YOU WANT AT&T, OR FIRSTNET:  BUYER BE WARE  !!! I WOULD SUGGEST ANY OTHER COMPANY, UNLESS YOU LOVE BEING ON HOLD AND MAKING YOURSELF FEEL HORRIBLE DEALING PEOPLE THAT ARE CLUELESS !! I am a Firstnet subscriber, order placed online and porting numbers in, buying

Questions

What happened to the "Pause AutoPay" option?

What happened to the "Pause AutoPay" option? I used this often in order to pay my bills properly because ATT takes forever to charge your bank or card and waited almost 10+ days for my bank to show the payment cleared. We used to be able to pause autopay in order to make manual payments - and I have

Questions

Want to get (Edited per community guidelines)ed over and lied too? Choose AT&T today!

I have five phones with AT&T and two of the phones are paid off and the other three were 75% paid off, I called to talk to a customer rep about upgrading my phones to an iPhone 14 Pro Max mind you we were already paying for an iPhone 12 Pro Max All three of them. And this wonderful good hearted huma

Questions

Stalking

Any way we can get AT&T to leave me alone! I tried to work with y’all but you thief’s with horrible paperwork skills y’all worse than an abusive partner. If anyone reads this find another provider before it’s to late

Questions

At a loss for how to proceed when AT&T claims right to refuse to honor their Apple TV 4k promotion

I transferred my service over to AT&T in February/March 2019, primarily due to the promotion being offered at that time:  a free Apple TV 4k.  To get this promotion, I signed up for the fiber internet 1000 package with a year-long contract and was very careful to enter the promotion code "GET4KTV" i

Questions

LIED TO

So due to the china virus, my wife and I opted to do distant learning with our children in our school district. I have a Version phone, and my wife has a pre-paid AT&T phone and she gets the best service in our rural location, so we opted to go with AT&T wireless internet service. a couple o

Questions

If I buy iPhone 12 Pro from America, can I unlock the SIM?

Good evening my friends, I am Mohammed from Saudi Arabia If you bought a device from Best Buy via the at&t network, it arrived in Saudi Arabia Can I deactivate the SIM card and use a local SIM card?

Questions

Your box caught my tenants fence on fire

Your box caught a fence that lines up with 4 properties on fire. ATT sent out a tech and stated that this is not on ATT because there was no explanation. This sounds so ridiculous clearly from the fire report and the picture this was a fire that happened internally inside your split box. Tech stated

Questions

Att not honoring 1000 trade in any condition any phone for galaxy 23 ultra

I did the pre order for my 23 ultra and was promised 2 promotions one was the 1000 trade in credits for trading my paid off phone in and the other was a promotion from purchasing it through Sam's club of 250 off the bill neither credit is being honored. My family has been with att mobile before it

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.