Have you received a suspicious text message? Learn more

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (5)

Relevance
Apple Watch Series 3 GPS+Cellular iMessages on watch not syncing to iPhone and vice versa

Hello,  I'm having an issue where iMessages initiated and replied to from my Apple Watch don't appear in my iPhone and vice versa; any iMessages sent from my iPhone don’t show up in the text message thread on my Apple Watch. It’s frustrating A) not knowing if a message was sent or not and B) simply

Questions

• Apple

Can you Use an Apple Watch Series 2 or 3 standalone with an Android Device?

YES...You Can use an Apple Watch Series 2 or 3 standalone with an Android Device! Here are the steps that I used (it is NOT necessary to initially have a SIM in your iPhone when setting up. I am using a Series 3 GPS Only AW with an older iPhone 6+ on iOS 11):You MUST Own an iPhone [for Apple Watch S

Questions

• Apple

Use an Apple Watch Series 2 or 3 standalone with an Android Device?

YES...You Can use an Apple Watch Series 2 or 3 standalone with an Android Device! Here are the steps that I used (it is NOT necessary to initially have a SIM in your iPhone when setting up. I am using a Series 3 GPS Only AW with an older iPhone 6+ on iOS 11):You MUST Own an iPhone [for Apple Watch S

Questions

• Android

Apple Watch series 3 weather

Have always had weather in the middle position and it showed the city, highs and lows and current temperatures. Now suddenly it only shows temperature and conditions, I.e. 50 degrees and clear. How do I get the city and current temperatures back?

Questions

• Apple

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Using your Apple Watch as a Cellular Phone

NumberSync for Apple Watch (Cellular) will automatically connect your watch to the AT&T domestic network when Wi-Fi is not available or your iPhone is not within Bluetooth range. The Apple Watch has an AT&T telephone number and associated rate plan and will appear on your monthly bill.

Questions

• Apple

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.