Have you received a suspicious text message? Learn more

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (93)

Relevance
Router unable to start, weird flashing.

Ever since I unplugged my router 5268ac, and then plugged it back on, it does not start up. The only thing that happens after plugging it is that the power flashes green, then stays solid for half a second, and then continues flashing green, and it has been doing this for 2 days now. I can’t find a

Questions

• AT&T Internet Equipment

Cannot connect Airport Extreme to PACE Gateway 5268AC

Hi all, I have read nearly every answer to this issue and cannot get my airport express to work. I am novice when it comes to this so I know my basics. I cannot find this bypass mode, bridge mode, or see my router listed on the available devices. All I have is some suit-iphone, unknown(and a bunch o

Questions

• AT&T Internet Features

5268AC in Bridge Mode

Sigh. I signed up for AT&T Fiber, couldn't find any way to ask pre-sales questions, and hoped that, in 2018, I wouldn't end up with hardware that couldn't be fit into my home LAN. I fear I'm about to be disappointed. Here's my situation: I am switching over from Comcast cable. I have a Cisco RV320 G

Questions

• AT&T Internet Features

[Updated] [Lets Talk] 5268AC Port 10 Exposed - Unsolicited ICMP requests & 5Ghz AC no off option?.

I just switched to ATT & in doing so I was presented a new combo-box modem. We all have heard the stories about ATT routers & here is mine... From the consumer point of view: Good   For the Tech Savvy, Gamer, Geeks: Not so good.   The ATT combo-box I was left with is a Pace

Questions

FIRMWARE BUG??!! Very serious concern for rouge-ghost "5268ac" device connected to 5 GHz

I have Gigapower Fiber at 1GB and my neighbor is still running much less expensive U-verse over copper. We both have a Pace 5268AC Router. I have noticed in the last month or so (thanks to Fing!) that I now have a device taking an IP address on my network. It caught my attention immediately because 

Questions

Multiple Static IPs on One Nic

Hello. This might be more of a Microsoft question but someone here may have experienced the same issue.YEARS ago I had a Linux server (I wanted to learn Linux) with 2 nics in it.  I was having an issue with the RG not seeing all the static IPs I had assigned to the nics - multiple IPs per nic.  I fo

Questions

Wifi intermittently stops working on 5268AC router

I have a 5268AC router with Gigapower 1-gig service. The router is located in my basement, and I have a separate wireless access point connected to the router by Ethernet, running a 5GHz network. I have the 5268AC broadcasting a 2.4GHz network that all the legacy devices in my house connect to. Inte

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Equipment

U-verse KKMOON IP camera cannot connect to wifi on Pace 5268AC

I see other people are having connection problems with IP cameras, in my case I had the following issue which I believe other users reported, but never got a specific solution. After I switched to AT&T U-verse I had a problem connecting my KKMOON IP cameras to the 5268AC Wi-Fi.The connection with th

Questions

firmware on 5268ac is older than nvg589. can I update

i finaly got online with my new upgraded speed and new gateway. they gave me the 5268AC by Pace. I previously had the NVG589. looks like the firmware on the 5268ac is running the much older version, which I had 3 years ago on another gateway in a previous apartment (not sure how to check versions).

Questions

5268AC Reinstall or Downgrade Firmware

I have been given the dreaded 10.5.6.xxxxxx firmware update for my 5268AC. There are many issues with this release. Is there a way to reinstall it to see if issues could be corrected? Is there any way to downgrade back to the working 10.5.3.xxxxxx release?

Questions

How do you tell what Wireless Standard my Wireless Router is using? It a 5268AC

I tried looking up the information in the 5268AC manual I found online when doing a search. I didn't see any definitive information as to whether this router is 2.4GHz or 5 Ghz. It seems that it could be dual from some posts.How do I find out? Are all of them the same? I want to purchase a device th

Questions

Uverse gateway 5268AC - Ethernet connection shuts off when connected to a switch

When I try to plug the Netgear GS208 switch into the 5268AC gateway, the gateway shuts off the Ethernet port. I can verify that the port is off with a bright orange led on the connection.  Also, I can verify on the 192.168.1.254 site that the wired ethernet port is down.  If I switch port

Questions

• AT&T Internet Features

WIFI ON ATT MODEL 5268AC...

No wifi on one of our networks for all Apple devices.  Only device able to connect to Uverse is Dell laptop without any drops in signal.  The workaround was setting up static ip and this was working. Now everytime we try to use method it ask for password over and over and no connect.Who should I cal

Questions

• U-verse TV Equipment

Pace 5268AC DMZ Pinging external address

I have fiber on the Pace 5268AC FXN and I connected my cisco rv325 router and put it in the DMZ+ on the Pace modem (since you can't bridge directly).  My cisco is showing the external ip on the wan port.  My problem is that I can ping the external address from outside and I want that to be blocked.

Questions

Range and reliability issues with PACE 5368AC -- Is there are better router/gateway?

I just switched from Cox cable internet to AT&T fiber internet 50 with a PACE 5368ac gateway, and I am having a lot of issues. Internet drops out multiple times daily, and even though the router is located in the exact same place as my old Cox router (Netgear DN6300, which they no longer offer), the

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Equipment

Trouble using Chromecast on 5268AC (2.4GHz vs 5GHz)

I have a 5268AC modem/router. I have a Chromecast 2 set up, and primarily use it from my phone (HTC One M8) to control it. My phone connects automatically to the 5GHz spectrum, and when it's there, it can't see or talk to my chromecast. When I force the phone into 2.4GHz mode, it works just fine, bu

Questions

AT&T Gigapower - Significantly Slower WiFi vs LAN speeds

I just got AT&T Gigapower (1 Gbps) installed and have run across a baffling situation. I have the Pace 5268ac Gateway and an Asus RT-3100AC router. On both devices, I get LAN speeds of 600+ Mbps up and down. On Wifi, BOTH devices (tested independantly of each other) test out at no more than 150 Mbps

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Equipment

Pace 5268AC Uverse Router and WD My Cloud Drive Not Visible

I have a Pace 5268AC Uverse router. I found out my Western Digital (WD) My Cloud does not plug and play to the port on back of the router. The My Cloud would show no Ethernet lights, whereas connected directly to a laptop via Ethernet the Ethernet activity lights worked fine. I attached a TP-Link sw

Questions

Issue Setting Port Forwarding for Plex

Setup5268AC to Asus RT AC-66 via LAN cable.The server that runs Plex is connected to RT AC-66 via LAN cable.RT AC-66 is in pretty much default configuration. So I've been using DMZplus mode and was perfectly happy. But seems like new firmware has some speed issue with DMZplus mode. I was getting fra

Questions

• AT&T Internet Features

Should I buy a seperate router to fix my wifi issues? I currently have a 5268AC

I've been having trouble with wifi.  I had an NVG589 and recently upgraded to 45mbps tier (highest available this far from the vrad) and got a 5268AC and pair bonding with the upgrade.I'm trying to decide if getting a standalone router would help or not.  Looking at something like maybe a nighthawk

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.