Have you received a suspicious text message? Learn more

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (5)

Relevance
Getting a 404 Not Found error on the DL web app

The web app (https://www.my-digitallife.att.com/) has been running fine for me for several weeks. Then, all of a sudden this morning, I get a 404 Not Found error when trying to login. Got it on three browsers, two different computers. Specifically, the site is saying that "

Questions

• Apps & Programs

GoPhone current payment page broken...

The GoPhone current payment page to manage your auto refill account is broken and has been for 3 months...  This link:https://www.myprepaidrefill.com/MobilityUSWeb/processLogin.do?p3=en_US&p2=enqb8t1M6nmJxz49DaqfXzZ94Yo=&p1=5039139365&&source=Cingular Does not let you log in... Then:Click Here (GoPh

Questions

• Online Account Access

Opt in for dns hijacker?

Hello, I'm pretty sure I never opted in for the error messages of pages not found to default for the att "service".   That service couldn't even find me when I included the city, state, name of company, and even the house number....I hope the "opt out" "feature" works LOL.

Questions

• AT&T Internet Features

Fiber 404 Error on Major websites

I recently switched from another ISP (internet service provider) to ATT 1 Gig Fiber and have experienced a few hiccups and need some assistance. I've tried clearing cookies, data, saved WiFi information, rebooted modem/router and a have had no results.  Anyone have any tips to get around this 404 er

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Installation

yet another /cgi-bin/redirect.ha problem IE 11

Hello, I have a problem with our Business Uverse Internet, every website works fine except www.msn.com and a bank website. The above mentioned gets an auto tag on the end of the URL called /cgi-bin/redirect.ha  I have the same issue at home when my Uverse hiccups and looses connection. I can fix it

Questions

• AT&T Internet Features

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.