Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (13)

Relevance
Selected Relevance

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

5 years of flawless MicroCell service - now getting interference on calls?

We purchased an AT&T 3G microcell in September of 2010 because our new house was constructed of poured concrete - and it was impossible to get a signal of any kind when inside. The system has worked perfectly for nearly 6 years but for some reason we're now getting interference mid-call that is so b

Questions

Usage of Airtel (India) SIM Card on ATT Microcell?

Hello there. I have an Indian SIM card (Airtel) which has tie-ups with ATT. Unfortunately there is no ATT reception in my apartment. My wife is on ATT & she uses ATT Microcell. I'm wondering if there is a way for me to link my Airtel Indian Phone Number to the list of authorized number under Microce

Questions

Can I connect the 3G Microcell to an ethernet wall outlet?

My modem and router are in a junction box in a closet. Not only is this far away from a window, there's no room for the Microcell device, and I'm not sure I can (or should) move the modem or router.   I do have an ethernet wall outlet in my home office near a window. Can the Microcell work if plugge

Questions

Can anyone tell me if this Microcell is able to be activated?

Hello, I purchased this item from a local 2nd hand store and would like to check to see if it has been deactivated from the previous users account and is available to activate The Seriel # is 34*** CSN #176042430 RS #17-4143 Thank you   [Edited for privacy-please do not post personal or unique infor

Questions

3G Microcell issues started on 5/1/2014

has anyone else starting having issues with the 3G Microcell on 5/1/2014?  I received a text that my address on the microcell didn't match its GPS location.  It is in the same location that it has been for 3 years.  Since then it will not stay connected to the satelite.  I have contacted Custmer sup

Questions

Will 3G Microcell work with new Iphone 5?

Is it too early to know if the Iphone 5 will work with the 3G Microcells?

Questions

3G Microcell loss of connectivity issue

So, I have had a 3G Microcell in my house for the past 2-3 years and it has worked fairly well, with the occasional outage due to network issues, but the cell itself seems to have been fine through that time. Recently,within the past week,I have noticed that it keeps dropping out on a frequent basis

Questions

Why is the red light flashing on my 3G MicroCell?

hello - i have had a 3G MicroCell for several months, has always worked just fine.  then, today, i had a problem with the internet connection here.  once that problem was fixed and the internet connection was back up and running, the MicroCell 3G button flashes red after startup, doesn't connect.  i

Questions

Microcell No Power HULU?

My hulu started buffering slowly (and not at all) last night. I went to reset on the wireless router and cable modem this morning and noticed that my ATT 3G (white) microcell tower had no power lights on. I tried plugging Microcell into a different wall outlet, still no lights. Is the problem with M

Questions

HELP - 3G Microcell not working after previously working fine for years

Wondering if there have been issues with Comcast and the 3G Microcell over the past week... My MCell has been working flawlessly for several years and then last week the bottom green light started flashing and stopped allowing our cell phones to connect... I've unplugged, re-plugged, re-set, called

Questions

3G Microcell Activation

So it's looking like it's impossible to register a 3G Microcell using a prepaid/gophone account.   Even though this page says you can.   http://www.att.com/att/microcell/   AT&T 3G MicroCell Registration Process       Instructions: Register AT&T 3G MicroCell To use the AT&T MicroCell, you will need

Questions

I purchased 2 microcells at a yard salebut cant deactivate them can you help me

I purchased 2 microcells at a yard salebut cant deactivate them can you help me. The person who sold them said one was from a family member and the other was thiers, but I get errors while activating, thank you for your help

Questions

is JOY *** a real person? - WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER!!!

If Joy  is indeed from the Office of the President of AT&T, she truly doesn't care that she has deeply offended a customer.  I am thinking she is either the worst customer service employee in the universe, she won't fix my problem without talking to me or she wants to deny that I have sent my phone

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.