Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (4)

Relevance

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Uverse router (model 3800HGV-B) reboots

Our U-verse router, model 3800HGV-B) reboots at least once a day. I I'm able to verify that it's rebooting by looking at the "Time Since Last Boot" in the routers "System info" page. We can also hear the router reboot as it makes an audable click as it powers off and on. Anyone have any ideas? Thank

Questions

• AT&T Internet Features

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

What is the number of watts to run the 2wire Gateway 3800HGV-B modem?

I have attempted to find the manual for the 3800HGV-B modem online.  They have been purchased by another company.  In the section where they say  you can get information on the old 2wire products I found nothing for this modem.  We were out of power for almost three days in the Tulsa area.  We plan

Questions

• AT&T Internet Equipment

DVR and HG acting up

I'm having an issue where my vip1216 DVR keeps going into a reboot loop.  When it gets stuck I do a factory reset (losing all my DVR data) and it begins working again, but this sems to be going on every couple weeks, done it 3 times already...I've also noticed that my voice quality on the viop lines

Questions

• U-verse TV Equipment

Can I replace my 2WIRE 3800HGV-B residential gateway with a used one from EBAY?

I paid for my current gateway 4 years ago. Two of the ethernet ports stopped working. ATT said if they replace the gateway (and it must be with a newer model) I will have to pay $7/mo rental. I asked if I can replace it myself with a used model and they said they will not register the different seri

Questions

• AT&T Internet Equipment

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.