Have you received a suspicious text message? Learn more

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (7)

Relevance
Lumia 1020 Unlock Problems

I bought an AT&T Nokia Lumia 1020 off of eBay to use for other carrierDescription said it was unlocked, inserted SIM and found out it's not, it's locked to AT&T I go to the unlock site provided by AT&T and enter the IMEI as a non-customerSite tells me "The IMEI you entered does not appear to be an A

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

Nokia Windows 1020 SCREEN FREEZING frequently, and hot to the touch - DOES YOURS? HELP?

LOVE my Nokia Window 1020 phone.  functioned well for months with no problems.  I did notice that it often became hot to the touch when charging or when getting a lot of use - espeically around the camera area.  But other than that - loved it. Then about a month ago - the screen would just freeze.  

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

Is the Nokia 1020 getting 8.1?

Just wondering of the Nikia 1020 is getting the 8.1 update.  I see lot of the other headsets talked about but....nothing about the nokia 1020.  Just wondering, thanks for any response.

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

Thanx ATT > 1020 Cyan Update

I'm sure the moderators & staff have had their fill of listening to us go on about getting this update.  A positive note is in order! I successfully downloaded the cyan update to my 1020 last night and all is well.  I never loaded up the developer preview and was running the 8.0 version. I especiall

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

Unlock a Nokia 1020

I purchased a refurbished Lumia 1020 from blinq.com. The phone was refurbished by Optiturn LP. The phone was locked to AT&T and I submitted an online unlock request. I was denied and the resason for it in the email was "You haven’t fulfilled your service contract" I was puzzled by this because I'm n

Questions

• Device Features

Lumia 1020 camera not working after WP8.1 update

My Nokia Lumia 1020 phone did an update last Thursday or Friday to WP8.1 and I didn't bother to use the camera until this weekend. Well for some reason, I go to open one of the multiple camera apps and the app tries to open but then just goes back to the home screen. None of the camera apps work. Th

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Nokia Lumia 1020 going straight to voicemail

My wife has a Nokia Lumia 1020.  Whenever I try to call her my calls are send straight to voicemail.  For now in order to get around this I text her and she will call me, but I'm wondering if maybe there's a setting there needs to be changed?

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.