Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (1.2K)

Relevance
Selected Relevance

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ActiveArmor VPN enabled even on Secure Wifi

ActiveArmor VPN is enabled on my iPhone 13 even when I’m on my secure home Wifi. ActiveArmor says network is secure and VPN not needed! But it stays on and slows traffic. Please report this to the engineers.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

Want to use own modem with AT&T fiber

Hello, I currently the the AT&T provided Model: Humax BGW320-500 gateway for fiber. I have purchased AT&T extenders, but still get drops and/or low speeds on some devices. I believe it is because too many devices are connecting to the gateway. I would like to purchase my own modem that isn't

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Open NAT Type & Mobile Hotspots - A Solution From AT&T

Gaming on a Hotspot Open NAT Type - How to Open UPnP If you are here, you are wondering how to open the NAT (network address translation) on your Hotspot. Unfortunately, most mobile Hotspots do not have the ability to open the NAT due to software limitations.   Not to worry, we have a sol

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Smart TV Internet Troubleshooting - Solutions from the Community

Learn how to resolve Intenet Issues on your Samsung, Sony, LG, and other Smart TVs Did your smart TV recently lose its internet connection? If so, the following steps may help resolve the issues you are having.   Things to try for your SmartTV Make sure your internet is connection is working

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

What is wrong with Smart Home Manager?

I have fixed home wireless. Whenever I sign into Smart Home Manager it says, "Your Wi-Fi network is offline." My Wi-Fi is not offline. It is working fine. I've already unplugged everything and none of that works. This happened back in January and the way it got resolved was me reviewing the app. Not

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ETHERNET AND FIBER PLS HELP

So a couple months ago I moved into a townhouse and my mother got the fiber wifi. I have a PC and use a USB wifi adapter which i’ve learned over a couple years are not the best option for internet on my PC. I’m currently looking into ethernet and noticed that this home has ethernet ports in the wall

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Text from 91639 that WiFi Isn't Reaching All Devices

Received the following text from short code 91639: Hi, it's AT&T. Looks like your Wi-Fi signal isn't quite reaching all the devices in your home. Go to https://my.att.com/t/zPNPp6OmsKe7Iqq to find the weak spots. Text STOP to opt out of receiving updates about your services. Espanol? Envie

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Want to use AT&T Arris BGW210 with mesh Wi-Fi Router

I'm thinking that to use my AT&T Arris BGW210 modem/router but get better Wi-Fi with many devices (cams and wall plugs) I can connect a Mesh unit via an Ethernet port on the Arris, turn off Wi-Fi via a browser login and then set up the Mesh unit to be the Wi-Fi connection. (The cams - about 5 of

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

No Personal Hot Spot On iPhone SE

I have a iphone 12 with a standard plan with at/t that under settings shows airplane mode, wifi, bluetooth, cellular and personal hotspot. On my iphone SE under my pay as you go plan personal hotspot is omitted. How come i do not have personal hotspot on the latter?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Two laptops running W11 Pro cannot see each other on the network and one laptop cannot access the USB laser shared from a hub.

Both laptops have print and file sharing enabled. USB hub is attached to one of the laptops & is shared but is not seen or accessible to the other laptop.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

WI FI Calling and PrePaid?

We had a cell outage in our area, so I tried to enable WI FI Calling and I got (and still get) an error that states that Wi Fi Calling is not able to activate due to our account type.  (EDS0002 is the error that appears in parenthesis).  I have an iPhone 7S that used to do wi fi calling before we sw

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Galaxy J3 6 WiFi dropping

I just got phone yesterday Galaxy J3 6 WiFi dropping constantly. Do I need to change it in for different phone or is it fixable

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Just got FiberOptic/Canceling Direct

I just switched over to fiber optic and I cut the cords and want to stream only.  Do I still have to use an ATT Modem/Router or can I use my own now? Is there any down side or upside to either?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

BGW320 Wi-Fi does not work after thunderstorms.

Our power went out in the middle of a thunderstorm and when it came back on Wi-Fi did not work. Rebooted the box and it is still not working. How do I fix this?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Need cell phone to connect to 2.4 ghz to set up landroid

The app I need to use to connect my husband's landroid to his phone needs 2.4 ghz but we are connected at 5 ghz. I have read comments to rename the 5ghz to something else but when trying that I receive an error message that both have to be named the same.  2.4 ghz is only needed for the initia

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

When is Fiber coming to Kentwood, MI?

Keep getting the run around. Fiber is available NW Grand Rapids.  But not in Kentwood MI? Only availability is "Internet 100" which is rebadged AT&T DSL with connection still thru a phone outlet (ethernet). Thanks.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Are the BGW320-500 WiFi Extenders Just Awful ?

... or am I doing something wrong ? I have had these things for almost a year. They are unpredictable and flaky. Work fine with awesome speed for a while, then I will change rooms, and can't get out to the Internet until I disable WiFi and re-enable on my phone. Other static devices behave in a simi

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How do I remove apps that have been installed without my knowledge and do go away with factory reset

Someone had made it to where my phone sends them all of my passwords actions and sometimes gives them remote control over my phone I don't remember the apps that are now all hidden from when my phone was new so what gives

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Offer of free AT&T Cell Booster by going to: att.com/AcceptMyDevice NOT WORKING

Hello, I have a microcell to boost my signal. As 3G is going away, AT&T says to go to att.com/AcceptMyDevice to accept a free AT&T Cell Booster as supplies last. I've been trying to access the site for days from my phone and my laptop and it doesn't work.  Recently sent a message to

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

AT&T Car Wi-Fi: Order Now!

Turn your regular car into a Connected Car With Harman Spark, you can: Know where your car goes (GeoFences) Get the scoop on what is going on with your car (Virtual Mechanic) Set tow/ disturbance notifications (WatchIt) Turn your car into a Wi-Fi Hotspot  Track your driving ha

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.